It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why reverse-engineere ?, when we can just ask the aliens ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I was thinking today , Why if Aliens have meet and worked with the US government/ Armed forces. then why did people like Corso need to reverse-engineered recovered Alien technology ? One would think they would just ask the little green guys ?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The "little green guys" are not giving us the answers, and they won't. They do allow us, however, to look at the craft we have and to advance and learn at our pace since it is part of history now that we have their craft. They cannot and will not interfere with our history. They are a part of our history, however. Besides, they do not like our lack of spirituality, which in the nutshell means that our hearts have not evolved as our brains have.

added note: they are grey and not green

[edit on 12/5/2005 by sexymon]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
They cannot and will not interfere with our history. They are a part of our history, however. Besides, they do not like our lack of spirituality
[edit on 12/5/2005 by sexymon]

First of how do you know they dont like our "lack of spirituality" as you put it ? are you in contact with them or is this just speculation ?. I though the story went we traded humans for them to abduct and they gave us alien technolgy ?. That has to be the NO.1 proplem here is the amount of crap stoping us getting to the REAL truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
First of how do you know they dont like our "lack of spirituality" as you put it ? are you in contact with them or is this just speculation ?. I though the story went we traded humans for them to abduct and they gave us alien technolgy ?. That has to be the NO.1 proplem here is the amount of crap stoping us getting to the REAL truth.

The Lack of truth is actaully protecting us from the "Ohh animals playing with technology that has 10 x of a 100 MT Nuke. " REally I think Overall Humans are too stupid too be playing with matches that far exseed are imagination. I'm sure its all in good time. But we need too see WW3 before any of these Anti gravity objects start too come a public thing. What's harder changing the life style of 6 billion people or just 2 billion?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
well, ive read a lot of testimonies of people who've been abducted being told by the aliens that they dont like our lack of spirituality and all

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa

First of how do you know they dont like our "lack of spirituality" as you put it ? are you in contact with them or is this just speculation ?

see my profile. that may explain this. Why do you think they were visiting so much when we were developing the atom bomb?? Isn't it obvious?? And when Truman issued the EXECUTIVE order to fire on "foo fighters" it was all but over. Yes, we traded technology and information.....but only what they thought we could handle. Do you think those that put us here in the first place would give us the keys to destroy life throughout the universe?

In the nutshell, no this is not speculation. If I would have taken any of the documents that I saw, I wouldn't be here to post.......

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey sexymon you said in your profile.....

"former aerospace employee with a clearance. worked on many defense and related projects, but the most interesting being a project to file and archive much to do about UFO's and the like....."

What proof can you provide that you where a aerospace employee not to mention having some level of clearance ?.

If I would have taken any of the documents that I saw, I wouldn't be here to post.......

But who ever you said you worked for does not care you are now posting on ATS ? I'd like to think someone who held a clearance what eva level is watched ?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Year after year there are reports of UFOs being chased by conventional military aircraft. There are enough of those types of reports and enough apparent secrecy on this subject to imagine that there is absolutely no collusion between extraterrestrials and our governments. Therefore reverse engineering would be the order of the day. Asking a perceived enemy for anything would be foolish, would it not?

Therefore you can reason with at least some certainty that anybody who claims that our governments work with ETs are lying.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Therefore you can reason with at least some certainty that anybody who claims that our governments work with ETs are lying.

not so fast. Those in power in the early 40's made a deal......and were very greedy in doing so. Besides, there are far more species that are visiting the earth than the ones that did meetings with the govt. We have crafts from more than one of them. The friendlier ones offered negotiations of peace and to teach us the ways of the universe, but the people in power refused. They went with the offer of "more meat" and less friendship.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

If I would have taken any of the documents that I saw, I wouldn't be here to post.......
But who ever you said you worked for does not care you are now posting on ATS ? I'd like to think someone who held a clearance what eva level is watched ?

Everything I post here is "FICTION*
"

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

not so fast.

You said it, where is the proof ? Dont tell me you can tell everyone you woked in the aerospace field and worked with UFO documents and then dodge futher questions
. If you wanted to keep secrets then you never what have mention it in the first place. But now you have give us some proof not just a

Hey by the way im really elvis

[edit on 5-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
just archived and filed.....and read

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If people cared to follow aerospace and recently unclassified Cold War Air Force designs, they would see the resemblance to UFO's. Thay prove to be more conventional than of interstellar design.

Aircraft Projects here on ATS is a great source of some theoretical designs that border on Sci-Fi. Check it out and be informed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-12-2005 by nullster]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

just archived and filed.....and read

Where,when ?
What did you read ?
How did you get the job ?
Was it in the Armed Forces or a pirvate contracters ?
Did you have to sign anything in relation to the UFO documents ?

Please fill me in

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join