It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invading Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
emf

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is this correct:

A middle east oil rich country (IRAN) is ruled by leader who is openly pursuing nuclear weapons and who believes Israel should be wiped off the map and the US administration is letting the EU negotiate? Is this a joke?

Oh, I guess our military is too tied down preserving the oil fields of Iraq. Well, fortunately Israel is appropriately paranoid enough to strike first. I bet the debate amongst Israeli leaders is complex and interesting: should we nuke them or should we risk a slurry of commandos?

For my part I hope China understands that Israel nuking Iran isn't meant to offend them.

I think this vindicates the Pope who saw the US preemptive war as a preemptive move for WWWIII.

Well, I guess I pray to Allah that I won't be drafted, 'cause Jesus will be tied up until after Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Oh wow. What a friendly user. Nice to meet you.

I hope the civilized governments will use their influence to mobilize support for a special session of the UN Security Council to discuss Iran.

The countries should recall their ambassadors from Iran.

The German government said Chancellor Angela Merkel would call on the EU to press for international condemnation of the comments at the United Nations.

In unusually strong comments, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said Iranians "do not have the president - or the regime - they deserve."

"It calls our attention to the real danger of that regime having an atomic bomb," he said.

The White House said Ahmadinejad's words "only underscore why it is so important that the international community continue to work together to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons."

(haaretz)

I suppose that the length of time it took the UN to actually do anything regarding Iraq that was effective is a testement to it efficiency.

[edit on 17/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

[edit on 17/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Is this correct:

A middle east oil rich country (IRAN) is ruled by leader who is openly pursuing nuclear weapons.....

This is not correct.

Iran denies they are trying to produce nuclear weapons.

They say that their intentions are only peaceful use of nukes.

Whether you believe it or not, the fact is that they are NOT 'openly persuing' nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
I do think that it would be very hard if not difficult to talk through to a brick wall. One of these days, Iran is going to nuke Israel. With all this political bickering and fussing, we are going to stop this how?

Make a peace march;wear "no nukes" symbols with the orange thing on them ;burn yourself iin front of the White House;take prisoners in a federal building;give them ABMs;write tons of letters to that crazy man ,Ahmadinejad(he's a doctor,by the way) and to the other crazy men on the other side'make peace conferences;speak abot the horors of living in a radioactive Stone Age....
At the end,you haev to fight this war;it's simple as that.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes Isreal has nuke-tipped Harpoon

No these missile developments have not been leaked in some expose by 'sources close to...'

And Yes invading Israel (USrael?) is justified if one were to apply the 'Iraq argument' rationally and even-handedly but of course that would never happen

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
USA will never invade Israel as long as it proves no threat to US. Does US ever care if Iran is a threat to the world (which it isn't)? No, it only attacks Iran because Iran is a threat to itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I do find it interesting though that one of the world's most famous spy/intelligence rings known as Mossad (for one..), operates all over the world and it is up to good things in the middle east?

This when Mossad has been caught spying on the US their most trusted ally? What is Mossad up to in the middle east for example, any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh this topic about Israeli nuke programmes reminded me of:

Ha’aretz:

Syrian Ambassador Bashar Ja’afari told the 65-nation Conference on Disarmament that all Arab states were committed to creating a zone in the Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction.

“However, Israel, which has unambiguous support from major nuclear weapon states, continues to reject the will of the international community and dumps its nuclear waste in the Syrian Golan Heights,” said Ja’afari, the first speaker in Tuesday’s session.

www.aljazeera.com...

www.jordanembassyus.org...

Maybe, perhaps, just maybe US will invade Israel to remove it of its nukes to prevent further envoirnmental contaimination in the region suffered by the Arabs?

The day Americans do that is the day when humans no longer kill their own kind = Never.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by EarthUnificationFrontier]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh this topic about Israeli nuke programmes reminded me of:

Ha’aretz:

Syrian Ambassador Bashar Ja’afari told the 65-nation Conference on Disarmament that all Arab states were committed to creating a zone in the Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction.

“However, Israel, which has unambiguous support from major nuclear weapon states, continues to reject the will of the international community and dumps its nuclear waste in the Syrian Golan Heights,” said Ja’afari, the first speaker in Tuesday’s session.

www.aljazeera.com...

www.jordanembassyus.org...

Maybe, perhaps, just maybe US will invade Israel to remove it of its nukes to prevent further envoirnmental contaimination in the region suffered by the Arabs?

The day Americans do that is the day when humans no longer kill their own kind = Never.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by EarthUnificationFrontier]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by emf
Is this correct:

A middle east oil rich country (IRAN) is ruled by leader who is openly pursuing nuclear weapons and who believes Israel should be wiped off the map and the US administration is letting the EU negotiate? Is this a joke?

Oh, I guess our military is too tied down preserving the oil fields of Iraq. Well, fortunately Israel is appropriately paranoid enough to strike first. I bet the debate amongst Israeli leaders is complex and interesting: should we nuke them or should we risk a slurry of commandos?

For my part I hope China understands that Israel nuking Iran isn't meant to offend them.

I think this vindicates the Pope who saw the US preemptive war as a preemptive move for WWWIII.

Well, I guess I pray to Allah that I won't be drafted, 'cause Jesus will be tied up until after Armageddon.

Well,Sir,there are some things that I stated over and over again:
1.Irrespective of Israel nuking Iran or Iran nuking Israel,it's going to be a world-wide nuclear war,becuase no one wants to appear weak or stupid or to lose the oil fields in favor of the competition.Play Balance of Power if you don't believe me
2.the Bible says in the book of Daniel,i think,that Persia will destroy Israel and the US will destroy Persia after
3.numerous prophecies are saying that Russia will occupy the Middle East and China will overrun Russia,Europe and USA,esp.
4.simple logic:if you know that Russia/China/India/Iran/NK is going to attack you,why bother to raise spirits and find a cassus belli?(such as nuking LA and San Francisco) which will collapse the dollar and world economy and endanger further your nation,instead of preping for this terrible war and let it coming? secure allies,secure technology,prepare
5.oh,I forgot it...i'm tired and politics is not done when you're tired...why alienate your allies by playing the "nuclear cowboy"stance when it is easily to paint your enemies?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The major reason for unrest and despair in the Middle East is called "ISRAEL". Say thankyou to the U.S and Australia for clinching the votes for the creation of this so called "holy" state. Britain voted against it and rightly so, Israel has done nothing but scheme behind it's allies backs for example selling weapons to China, and getting caught by the USA. How on earth does this state expect to be God's people. They murder Palestine teenagers for Christs sake.

I for one am disgusted by Israel and it's treatment of the Arab world, sooner or later the Arabs will drive the JEws into the sea. Now I'm not hate-bashing the Jews, I have jewish freinds how are nice people. I'm talking about the majority of the fanatical jewish living in Israel and the greedy tyrannical overly powerful Jews running the major banks of the world, I'm sure the Lord will love their work of bankrupting poor African nations and creating all the problems of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uk_United
The major reason for unrest and despair in the Middle East is called "ISRAEL". Say thankyou to the U.S and Australia for clinching the votes for the creation of this so called "holy" state. Britain voted against it and rightly so, Israel has done nothing but scheme behind it's allies backs for example selling weapons to China, and getting caught by the USA. How on earth does this state expect to be God's people. They murder Palestine teenagers for Christs sake.

I for one am disgusted by Israel and it's treatment of the Arab world, sooner or later the Arabs will drive the JEws into the sea. Now I'm not hate-bashing the Jews, I have jewish freinds how are nice people. I'm talking about the majority of the fanatical jewish living in Israel and the greedy tyrannical overly powerful Jews running the major banks of the world, I'm sure the Lord will love their work of bankrupting poor African nations and creating all the problems of the world.

what really gets me is when a white skinned, blue eyed, blond haired jew with european/american accent acts as if the brown skinned, brown eyed, black haired native palestinian doesnt belong on that land thats what really makes me laugh i have actually been watching a tv interview where a white jew actually tried to tell the palestinian that he didnt belong in palestine.

anyway you are right the only jews that deserve to live in palestine are the native jews that where there before israels creation through generations not the persian jew, not the white jew, not the latin american jew, not the eastern european jew, not the morrocan/ethiopian african jew these people are invadors and theifs who stole land belonging to native palestinians theya re casuing a hell of alot of problems along witht he racist/bigoted forign policy of the united states where they let jews and whites get away with anything but if a brown persoan or arab does the exact same thing they are punished extremely.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
UKunited,
Israel has assisted African governments in developing their agriculture and construction, assisted Jordan in healthcare issues, assisted Turkey in rescue operations after catastrophic earthquakes, taken in Serb muslims during their war and took in Vietnamese refugees when no-one else wanted them.
What have the Arab states done for humanity?

You blame the despair in the middle east on Israel. It was Israel who caused the Iran, Iraq war? Iraq attacked Kuwait because of Israel? The Lebanese civil was was because of Israel? The Turks and the Kurds? Iraq and the Kurds? The Tunisian civil war? Coptic christians and Muslim in Egypt? Get real!

Although not in the middle east but why is there friction between Pakistan and India? USSR in the 80s and Afghanistan? Chechnia and Russia? Sudanese civil war?

The underlying denominator in all the above is Islam not Israel.

I know that in polls conducted in the UK, British nationals voted Israel as being the most dangerous country in the world. Your post typifies that opinion. I guess that just comes to show you the intelligence level of the common Brits.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
iqonx
Israel is a country in the middle east that is mostly Jews. It is a democratic country where elections occur every 4 years (+/-). Israel is a UN member and was established by the UN. Upon establishment in 1948 all the surrounding arab armies attacked Israel and Israel beat them as an increadible underdog. Therefore Israel, and the citizens in it have every right to decide who can be within their borders. That is a reality. You see you may use words like bigoted/racist or whatever. Let me speak in a language you can understand:
Fact is that Ashkenazi Jews are normally white, Persian/ Moroccan/ Egyptian/ Tunisian/ Yemenite/ Indian Jews are brownish some Indian Jews are yellow and Ethiopian Jews are black. Israel is multicolored while Palestinians are only brown.
Who is racist?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

They murder Palestine teenagers for Christs sake.

I liked this quote especially. You make it sound like Israel targets teenagers as a sport. Like the teenagers were not combatants or a result of collateral damage.
Secondly Israel does not do it for Christs sake since Jews do not believe in Jesus - he has nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
iqonx
Israel is a country in the middle east that is mostly Jews. It is a democratic country where elections occur every 4 years (+/-). Israel is a UN member and was established by the UN. Upon establishment in 1948 all the surrounding arab armies attacked Israel and Israel beat them as an increadible underdog. Therefore Israel, and the citizens in it have every right to decide who can be within their borders. That is a reality. You see you may use words like bigoted/racist or whatever. Let me speak in a language you can understand:
Fact is that Ashkenazi Jews are normally white, Persian/ Moroccan/ Egyptian/ Tunisian/ Yemenite/ Indian Jews are brownish some Indian Jews are yellow and Ethiopian Jews are black. Israel is multicolored while Palestinians are only brown.
Who is racist?

your points are null and void becuase first of all when you talk about the united nations in "1948" by the UN you must realise that the UN was made up of only white countries who infact where incredibly racist at that time take a look at america and the way they treated blacks/africans. you cannot honestly expect to give legitimacy to the united nations of the 1940's becuase it is nothing like the UN today. white countries controled the UN infact they still control it today only white had VETO power and only whites had control of the UN brown people had absolutly no say int he UN so you cannot expect me to take any desicon made by the UN of the 1940 on behalf of brown palestinians seriously.

secondly only native aplestinians and jews have a right to that land all jews from poland,germany,austria,morroco,ethipia,india,latin-america do not ahave a right to even 1 grain of sand in that land becuse it belongs to some one else you can try and twist it as much as you like and modify it as much as you like.

lets take a look at facts. this is a land ownership census done by the same UN that you talk about and it shows who owns what piece of land. please take a look and you would realise jews are not a majority in any region of what is know known as israel,westbank or gaza and this was only done in 1945 which is just 2 years before israel was created :

domino.un.org...

so please dont give me the crap that jews own the land becuase they where a minority in land owenership and people on the land they created the majority by stealing and looting arab with the help of there racist buddies in the UN in the 1940's.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Based on the United States excuses for invading Iraq. Such as WMDs and United Nations Resolutions violations. Doesnt it stand to reason that Israel also needs to be invaded when u compare the amount of wmds they are known to have. Also lets not forget they have also violated almost three (3) times more resolutions than Iraq ever did

Conspiracy Theorist, you should've known better than asking why not to invade Israel for having more than 200 VMDs and vioalting more than hundreds of UN resolutions. don't you dare to criticise great Israel once again. or...*****. don't you know that Israelis are the chosen people by God, and that they had very good excuse to kick out millions of palestenians from their land, because God told them in their Torah 1 trillion yrs ago that Palestine is their promised land and they can occupy and sloughter all palestenians , because palestenians are Arabs and they don't deserve to live, but Iseaelis are the chosen people and they can do any atrocities they want and no one criticise them, and if someone dares to do that, they will accuse him being anti-semetic, and he will be destryed. but if anyone say bad things about muslims or their prophet, it's simply freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, and they say to muslims , shut your mouths, you can't prevent freedom of speech in democratic world (Europe and US). when muslims ask westreners to stop making fun of their prophet because it hurts the feelings of more than 1 billion muslim, westrenrs say, we are living in secular countries and we don't believe in what Quran says becaus it's relegious nonesense. but when Zionists and Israelis say that God told them to occupy other people's land by force to establish their promised land, every westrener believes them and try his best to defend the zionist nonsense. why the double standards? why the hypocracy? judism is a relegion so jews are not a nation but followers of a reliogion. did you ever heard of a christian, or muslim, or budist state?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They murder Palestine teenagers for Christs sake.

I liked this quote especially. You make it sound like Israel targets teenagers as a sport. Like the teenagers were not combatants or a result of collateral damage.
Secondly Israel does not do it for Christs sake since Jews do not believe in Jesus - he has nothing to do with it

actually he is right even amnesty internation and other human rights orginisations have complained against israel targeting children. for some reason the i cant find the story but i remeber watching a video on BBC news that showed an israeli soldier tying a palestinian kid to te bonnet of his jeep to use as a human sheild the video and story wa son the net i dont know why i cant find it anymore.

fact is israel also shoots children with snipers and that is also fact only the blind will not see it. there are many storyies on the net on reputable websites where israeli snipers have shot children on purpose when they clearly posed no threat.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

UKunited,
Israel has assisted African governments in developing their agriculture and construction, assisted Jordan in healthcare issues, assisted Turkey in rescue operations after catastrophic earthquakes, taken in Serb muslims during their war and took in Vietnamese refugees when no-one else wanted them.
What have the Arab states done for humanity?

You blame the despair in the middle east on Israel. It was Israel who caused the Iran, Iraq war? Iraq attacked Kuwait because of Israel? The Lebanese civil was was because of Israel? The Turks and the Kurds? Iraq and the Kurds? The Tunisian civil war? Coptic christians and Muslim in Egypt? Get real!

Although not in the middle east but why is there friction between Pakistan and India? USSR in the 80s and Afghanistan? Chechnia and Russia? Sudanese civil war?

The underlying denominator in all the above is Islam not Israel.

I know that in polls conducted in the UK, British nationals voted Israel as being the most dangerous country in the world. Your post typifies that opinion. I guess that just comes to show you the intelligence level of the common Brits.

honeslty if you think those problems above are becuase of islam then youre beyond help. india and pakistan war has nothing to do with islam it has to do with each countries arrogance and hatred infact it has to do with indian nationalism. for example pakistan only built nukes becuase india did it but pakistan offered a complete dis-armament, pakistan offered a ballistc missile free south asia and india refused, india is now building an ICBM i guess thats islams fault too. fact is india is the aggressive country who is in conflict with nearly all its neigbours while pakistan live relitivly peacefull existance and has freindly relationship with surrounding countries not perfect but much better then india. why is it that everything is always blamed on the muslims even when other people start the fights against muslims. look at chechnya they have been wanting independance fromt he russians fo almost 400 years yet they only became muslims a few deacades ago way after the independce movement was started yet i guess you think that was islams fault too even though the seperation war started almost 100-200 years before chechnyans where muslims.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Based on the United States excuses for invading Iraq. Such as WMDs and United Nations Resolutions violations. Doesnt it stand to reason that Israel also needs to be invaded when u compare the amount of wmds they are known to have. Also lets not forget they have also violated almost three (3) times more resolutions than Iraq ever did

Conspiracy Theorist, you should've known better than asking why not to invade Israel for having more than 200 VMDs and vioalting more than hundreds of UN resolutions. don't you dare to criticise great Israel once again. or...*****. don't you know that Israelis are the chosen people by God, and that they had very good excuse to kick out millions of palestenians from their land, because God told them in their Torah 1 trillion yrs ago that Palestine is their promised land and they can occupy and sloughter all palestenians , because palestenians are Arabs and they don't deserve to live, but Iseaelis are the chosen people and they can do any atrocities they want and no one criticise them, and if someone dares to do that, they will accuse him being anti-semetic, and he will be destryed. but if anyone say bad things about muslims or their prophet, it's simply freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, and they say to muslims , shut your mouths, you can't prevent freedom of speech in democratic world (Europe and US). when muslims ask westreners to stop making fun of their prophet because it hurts the feelings of more than 1 billion muslim, westrenrs say, we are living in secular countries and we don't believe in what Quran says becaus it's relegious nonesense. but when Zionists and Israelis say that God told them to occupy other people's land by force to establish their promised land, every westrener believes them and try his best to defend the zionist nonsense. why the double standards? why the hypocracy? judism is a relegion so jews are not a nation but followers of a reliogion. did you ever heard of a christian, or muslim, or budist state?

what you have just said is soooooooo true. that why i voted you way above top secret for having the balls to say that. thats the truth muslims are treated like # by the west. the west pumps billions of dollars worth of fire power to dictators and people are at war against muslims and then wonder why muslims hate them. they are on muslim soild in the middle east and then wonder why muslims dont want them there even though its insulting to the religon, the west helped to steal palestine and give it to the european caucasion jew while the native brown palestinains where thrown in camps and then they wonder why the arabs hate them. the west is always shocked when people dont run around like dogs for them take a look at vietnam,N.Ireland,korea,somalia everywhere the western countries go everybody wants to kill them even if they are africans,blacks,arabs,whites,asians,muslims,chrsitians,atheists,buddists everyone of them has fought back against britain/america i gues its all becuase of islam maybe the real problem is with america and britain and not with the arabs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join