It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invading Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
SpyDog...who would that be?
I sure hope you are not referring to the US (and here).

Israeli and US officials have admitted collaborating to deploy US-supplied Harpoon cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads in Israel's fleet of Dolphin-class submarines, giving the Middle East's only nuclear power the ability to strike at any of its Arab neighbors.

source: newsmine.org...

Of course we can't forget F-15, F-16's, Cobra's, Apaches, Blackhawks, the list goes on. It's amazing what the U.S provides in terms of military aid:

" In the last decade, the United States has sold Israel $7.2 billion in weaponry and military equipment, $762 million through Direct Commercial Sales (DCS), more than $6.5 billion through the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program"

source: www.worldpolicy.org...

Think of what that type of money could have done for their own people (Katrina comes to mind). It's staggering.

brill

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Israeli and US officials have admitted collaborating to deploy US-supplied Harpoon cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads in Israel's fleet of Dolphin-class submarines, giving the Middle East's only nuclear power the ability to strike at any of its Arab neighbors.

Are these American warheads?

It would seem to be a violation of the NPT if so.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The AGM-84 Harpoon can not be fitted with a nuclear warhead. It is a conventional weapon. Although it can be launched from a maritime patrol B-52, as an anti-ship missile. But It can not be nuclear.

www.globalsecurity.org...

You may be thinking of the Tomahawk Cruise Missile whikch can be fitted with a W80 Thermonuclear warhead. And the only country we sold the Tomahawk to was the UK(conventionally armed version).

[edit on 12/11/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
The AGM-84 Harpoon can not be fitted with a nuclear warhead. It is a conventional weapon. Although it can be launched from a maritime patrol B-52, as an anti-ship missile. But It can not be nuclear.

You may be thinking of the Tomahawk Cruise Missile whikch can be fitted with a W80 Thermonuclear warhead. And the only country we sold the Tomahawk to was the UK(conventionally armed version).

[edit on 12/11/2005 by ludaChris]

I looked over the link.

I didn't see where they said a nuclear warhead cannot be used.

The capacity is much greater than a suitcase nuke so shy not?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Trust me, the Harpoon is a purely conventional weapon, guess I need to provide further proof. Even so, Israel doesnt have them.

Heres one that tells the harpoons exact purpose. As an ANTI-SHIP Missile. It is not, I repeat, not a nuclear capable missile. And even so Isreal once again I say it, doesnt have them.
www.fas.org...

if you scroll down, you will see there is only one warhead availiable to them, and it is a 488 pound high explosive warhead. Nothing even remotely nuclear.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well according to yet another article the Arms Control Association begs to differ

two senior Bush administration officials said Israel has modified U.S. Harpoon cruise missiles, which can be launched from submarines, to deliver nuclear warheads

source: www.armscontrol.org...

brill

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Trust me, the Harpoon is a purely conventional weapon, guess I need to provide further proof. Even so, Israel doesnt have them.

Heres one that tells the harpoons exact purpose. As an ANTI-SHIP Missile. It is not, I repeat, not a nuclear capable missile. And even so Isreal once again I say it, doesnt have them.
www.fas.org...

if you scroll down, you will see there is only one warhead availiable to them, and it is a 488 pound high explosive warhead. Nothing even remotely nuclear.

All of these missiles can be modified..... and just because GlobalSecurity.org says they dont have one, doesnt mean anything. who knows what they did with Dov Zakhiems trillion dollars.

Israel is one of the most secretive governments on earth. u really think they would provide a comprehensive list of there defensive weapons to their "enemies."

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

www.cbsnews.com...

They`ve modified the missiles to have 100 pound atomic warheads.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Harlequin]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
israel cant even handle a few groups in palestine from attacting them, how the hell will they dare attack iran,thats basically pointing gun towards your own head.we should be discussing about where to move this evil nation to rather than who wil nuke who.its good that pakistan has got thier own nuke,the only muslim country and i hope they will share the nuke tech with the rest of the muslim countries so that nations like US and Israel will think a million times before even making a comment on on us muslims.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
fear umer,
Question: How many times has the Israelis cleaned the Muslims clock, so to speak?
How many more times must Israel clean the Muslim's clock?

seekerof

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill

source: newsmine.org...

This has nothing to do with who originally gave nukes ability to Israel, that which, my post was addressing.

Think of what that type of money could have done for their own people (Katrina comes to mind). It's staggering.

When I look at US Foreign Aid to a multitude of countries, not just solely Israel, I imagine a number of things. Interesting that you strictly mention what you have in regards to solely Israel, huh?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fear umer

israel should be wiped clean from middle east

israel cant even handle a few groups in palestine from attacting them, how the hell will they dare attack iran,thats basically pointing gun towards your own head.we should be discussing about where to move this evil nation

Oh wow. What a friendly user. Nice to meet you.

I hope the civilized governments will use their influence to mobilize support for a special session of the UN Security Council to discuss Iran.

The countries should recall their ambassadors from Iran.

The German government said Chancellor Angela Merkel would call on the EU to press for international condemnation of the comments at the United Nations.

In unusually strong comments, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said Iranians "do not have the president - or the regime - they deserve."

"It calls our attention to the real danger of that regime having an atomic bomb," he said.

The White House said Ahmadinejad's words "only underscore why it is so important that the international community continue to work together to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons."

(haaretz)

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Based on the United States excuses for invading Iraq. Such as WMDs and United Nations Resolutions violations. Doesnt it stand to reason that Israel also needs to be invaded when u compare the amount of wmds they are known to have. Also lets not forget they have also violated almost three (3) times more resolutions than Iraq ever did

Can't invade. That would like invading Texas. Silly Rabbit...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

www.fas.org...

You are 100% correct we had them on submarines totally conventional explosives, and I was in the weapons department on them.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fear umer
israel cant even handle a few groups in palestine from attacting them, how the hell will they dare attack iran,thats basically pointing gun towards your own head.we should be discussing about where to move this evil nation to rather than who wil nuke who.its good that pakistan has got thier own nuke,the only muslim country and i hope they will share the nuke tech with the rest of the muslim countries so that nations like US and Israel will think a million times before even making a comment on on us muslims.

Iran and the USSR, Ethiopia and Libya will invade Israel, and God will leave them for dead but 1/6 of them, God will smite them on the mountains of Israel. Bring all the nukes you want, but you can't fight the Most High who loves Israel and is his chosen people. God bless the Jews! God bless Israel!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

When I look at US Foreign Aid to a multitude of countries, not just solely Israel, I imagine a number of things. Interesting that you strictly mention what you have in regards to solely Israel, huh?

seekerof

Well given the context of the issue being discussed, ummm....yah I did highlight israel in this particular instance. It could be any other nation but the fact remains....its a waste. You conventiently wrapped your assumptions in your contrived, yet expected rebuttal. Not everything is anti-jewish nor should it be perceived as such.

brill

[edit on 16-12-2005 by brill]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Well given the context of the issue being discussed, ummm....yah I did highlight israel in this particular instance. It could be any other nation but the fact remains....its a waste. You conventiently wrapped your assumptions in your contrived, yet expected rebuttal. Not everything is anti-jewish nor should it be perceived as such.

'Assumptions' are relative.
'Contrived' is relative.
And the notion of foreign aid as being a 'waste' is relative.

Invading Israel is the topic, not foreign aid.

seekerof

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Iran and the USSR, Ethiopia and Libya will invade Israel, and God will leave them for dead but 1/6 of them, God will smite them on the mountains of Israel. Bring all the nukes you want, but you can't fight the Most High who loves Israel and is his chosen people. God bless the Jews! God bless Israel!

How many times must i ask people not bring their religious beliefs in here and state them as fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

How many times must i ask people not bring their religious beliefs in here and state them as fact.

Concerning people's religious beliefs and what you'll tell them to do or not do with them on this board...if you've done this once, you've done it one too many time.

Chill out. This person shared something they believe. If you choose to disregard it personally, do so, but don't go issuing the new improved commandments according to you, k?

[edit on 12-16-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
*tapes npt to everyones head* read it, you'll notice that it restricts only those who signed it....so even if we gave israel nukes it would NOT violate the npt....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join