It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invading Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Does Israel just randomly have people getting thier WMDS and killing people ??

Does ISRAEL have TERRORIST in thier COUNTRY ??

DOES THE USA have Terrorist in thier country ??

Where is there not ???
Where do people not defend themselves ??
Let's just make a one world government ... put everyones money together ... Let everyone be happy .... ....

OH yeah ..... BTW ... I HOPE I AM NOT AROUND TO SEE THIS ...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
centurian whats does the muslim fixation with israel have to do with my original post? you know the topic of this thread!

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
centurian whats does the muslim fixation with israel have to do with my original post? you know the topic of this thread!

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist]

I was simply responding to your 2nd post of this thread where you answered another member by asking if that gave Israel the right "for obtaining WMDs and there delivery systems?" That opened the subject of muslim fixation with Israeli nuclear weapons.

So, you see, I have read what has been posted. Seems like you've already forgotten what you have written.

[edit on 12/6/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
allow me to clarify again.

The topic of this thread is as follows:

Based on the United States excuses for invading iraq... doesnt it stand to reason that israel should also be invaded... and thats it.. can u comment on that topic?? if not. dont comment at all... ur not contributing anything to this discussion

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Based on the United States excuses for invading iraq... doesnt it stand to reason that israel should also be invaded... and thats it..

Let's see...Did Israel invade Kuwait? Did Israel use chemical weapons to gas Iranian troops? Did Israel attempt to shoot down military aircraft who were enforcing UN resolutions? Did Israel use chemical weapons to gas the Kurds? Has Israel massed troops on it's borders and threatened to invade Saudi Arabia? Does referring to the Jews to divert attention away from the Arab world ever solve any issues in the Arab world?

No, no, no, no, no, and never.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Israel isn't a threat to the security of the United States. Alot of other nations are and are also a threat ot satbility of areas and the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Based on the United States excuses for invading iraq... doesnt it stand to reason that israel should also be invaded... and thats it.. can u comment on that topic?? if not. dont comment at all... ur not contributing anything to this discussion

Allow me to clarify again. I'm responding to what you as author of this thread posted. You asked for comments. I gave them. It seems that you can't handle the heat of your own making, so stay out of the kitchen.

Regarding your original topic, it seems that you must be hoping everyone says, "By god, he's right! Dog pile on Israel!". As you've seen, that's not going to happen - not in this thread or in reality. If you need to have me tell you why, OK. It's a falacious and ridiculous idea with no logical or intellectual merit.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Also lets not forget they have also violated almost three (3) times more resolutions than Iraq ever did.

This is inaccurate.

Israel has more than 100 UNSC Resolutions against them, and far more UNGA Resolutions.

Twice a year, every year since 1967 the UN has called for Israel to withdraw from territories occupied in the 'recent' [Recent at the time of the original 1967 resolution] conflict.

Before anyone jumps the gun and points out that they did not say all of the territories please remember that under international law the Jerusalem District is a Corpus Separatum under UN Administration until the concerned parties can reach an agreement on final status, but currently is under Israeli Occupation.

The UN has demanded Israel withdraw from Jerusalem almost 80 times already....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Funny that, a lot of people think its the zionist jews and Israel that are fanatical, it is the israelis who use helicopters against kids with stones and sticks, who flatten houses full of innocent people... Israel has not been continually harassed, it has started the conflicts and then lied to gain world support, just like they did during/after ww2.

The wall is illegal even by the UN, yet they refuse to tear it down, they refuse to allow Palestinians to travel thru it for work or any other reasons, they take thousands of acres of land each year off farmers for new settlements and walls. Israel is the cause of the problems in the middle east today, so i see why some countries there would be happier with them going back to where thye came from."-

sry about the quote, im a little unfamiliar with the tools
anyways,to let palestinians pass for work and other reasons? considering all the suicide bombings by palestinians(not saying all palestinians are guilty of this but most who are guilty of this are palestinian) israel would be very foolish to have an open door policy. All this talk about israel being so warlike and causing mid east problems makes it blatantly obvious that those who blame israel have an agenda to push. after all it was israel who was invaded in the 6 day war and many others(and they kicked arse btw

As for the statement that they should go back where they came from, welll there true roots are right there in the middle east. in biblical days, they occupied that very land. of course they have been wanderers for many years but they are currently where they should

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

the Jerusalem District is a Corpus Separatum

That's really a good one.

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 November 29, 1947 - Part III.

City of Jerusalem B. BOUNDARIES OF THE CITY
:

The City of Jerusalem shall include the present municipality of Jerusalem plus the surrounding villages and towns, the most eastern of which shall be Abu Dis; the most southern, Bethlehem; the most western, 'Ein Karim (including also the built-up area of Motsa); and the most northern Shu'fat, as indicated on the attached sketch-map

....Could please anybody explain to me, why e.g. Bethlehem/PA and others are no "Corpus Separatum under UN Administration" until the concerned parties can reach an agreement on final status?

tzk,tzk,tzk...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
If this were to occur and it will happen, this would mean an all out nuclear holocaust. This would not just be involving only a few nations, but this could encircle the entire globe. This would be your battle of Armageddon.

I think that this would more likely be the war of gog and magog, which many would be deceived into believing is Armageddon. Armageddon is right before the literal return of Christ and He physically returns to earth.

This quote is almost always quoted wrong, it is Gog, in the Land of Magog. This battle is not the Battle of Armagaddon. This war has Russia, Iran, Etiopia, and Libya united against Israel. I challenge any nation to go up against Israel, because just as in this battle, God Slays all of them but 1/6 of them on the mountains of Israel. Armageddon is where all the armies of the Earth come together in the Holy Land to stop Christs Return. Christ comes out of the Sky leading His army of Saints on a horse, and with one word from Him thier flesh dissolves on all them as if fire hit them. God will defend Israel in these last days with a fury never before seen when it's on a national level.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5Lostboy5
Does Israel just randomly have people getting thier WMDS and killing people ??

That could be a good possibility.

Does ISRAEL have TERRORIST in thier COUNTRY ??

Yes, Israel does have terrorists in their country, for example Jewish extremists.

DOES THE USA have Terrorist in thier country ??

The U.S. ourselves do have terrorists in this country, they are not all Muslim though, most of them are either white, black, or hispanic. Timothy McVeigh was the worst domestic terrorist that ever lived here.

Where is there not ???

There is not one country that I know of that do not have multiple terror "cells" in them. Every country from the U.S. to Switzerland has terrorists living amongst their people

Where do people not defend themselves ??

People around the globe defend themselves in some sort of fashion. Whether it be the cop next door, or the guy down the street that's in the Neighborhood Watch program.

Let's just make a one world government ... put everyones money together ... Let everyone be happy .... ....

One world government is a bad idea. I mean one group of people ruling over billions of people. History shows that no one can rule that many people. Just ask the Romans.

OH yeah ..... BTW ... I HOPE I AM NOT AROUND TO SEE THIS ...

I'll be around, I think.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

Funny that, a lot of people think its the zionist jews and Israel that are fanatical, it is the israelis who use helicopters against kids with stones and sticks, who flatten houses full of innocent people... Israel has not been continually harassed, it has started the conflicts and then lied to gain world support, just like they did during/after ww2.

The wall is illegal even by the UN, yet they refuse to tear it down, they refuse to allow Palestinians to travel thru it for work or any other reasons, they take thousands of acres of land each year off farmers for new settlements and walls. Israel is the cause of the problems in the middle east today, so i see why some countries there would be happier with them going back to where thye came from.

Funny that, a lot of people run around in jackboots and bracers in their basements while screaming about the zionists, as well. Thank God it's a small minority.

You have a very interesting view of things, but if it's one thing I have learned, it's that I cannot help you change how you think.

Ma'assalama.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Therefore you are trying to compare apples and oranges. Israel has never violated, or even been subject to a binding Chapter VII resolution.

Yes, because the US sits on the Security Council and every motion to even so much as censure Israel for violations has been struck down by the US.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
....Could please anybody explain to me, why e.g. Bethlehem/PA and others are no "Corpus Separatum under UN Administration" until the concerned parties can reach an agreement on final status?

tzk,tzk,tzk...

From your own link:

Part III. - City of Jerusalem(5)
A. SPECIAL REGIME
The City of Jerusalem shall be established as a corpus separatum under a special international regime and shall be administered by the United Nations. The Trusteeship Council shall be designated to discharge the responsibilities of the Administering Authority on behalf of the United Nations.

Because the UN said so.

In the same breath they created the nation of Israel which is why you did not hear the Jews complain.

When the UN comes in to take back what is theirs who will they blame?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So one should blame the PA for violating resolutions, right?

The Palestinians not only rejected UN Res. 181 at the time the Jewish State of Israel was born,

The PA today still rejects to give Bethlehem and the other parts to the UN to establish a "Corpus Seperatum"

And not only that.

Furthermore, the PA wants Jerusalem to be their Capital - they never wanted Jerusalem to be a "Corpus Separatum under UN Administration".

Up to now, no resolution called for Israel to hand over all of east Jerusalem to a future Palestinian state.

So this is only one more nice try of those, whose agenda it is only to blame Israel.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Israel isn't a threat to the security of the United States. Alot of other nations are and are also a threat ot satbility of areas and the world.

BY this you apparently mean that Israel would not bomb the US. But I have read that the Mossad was present in NYC on 9/11 and were publicly quite elated by the event. I read that an Israeli company told its employees in the towers not to come to work on 9/11. I have read police reports of Mossad agents being arrested under suspicious circumstances on 9/11 in vans with traces of explosives. Truth? Fiction?

Who had the most to gain from 9/11 besides our military industrial complex? That's right, Israel. Who had the skills to pull this fantastic military maneuver off, Osama bin Laden and his tiny troup of followers or the Mossad? Who dresses up as Arabs and does nasty things to innocent people? How many westerners would know an Israeli with a turban from an Arab?

It's about misdirection people. Israeli policy is ends justifies the means and it always has been. It's the same as all fascist nations in history. You're either with us or you're against us.

If the Israelis don't flinch at driving a tank over a pretty young white American girl and grinding the life out of her don't think for a second that they wouldn't kill you and everyone you know to advance their cause. Zealots are the problem. We have them here, they have them there. Right now these zealots control the weapons and the policies. This is why we have an expanding 'war' and increasing murder. Sure the suicide bombers are terrible but they serve Israel by providing the public with the anger needed to support what the public would otherwise not tolerate.

It's the same here. Before 9/11 do you believe that the US public would have gone along with bombing hell out of Iraq? Sadly, it doesn't even much matter to people that the vaporous connection drawn by Cheney, et al, between 9/11 and Saddam was a fraud. People wanted revenge - they wanted blood for blood.

War as it is called, or murder as it is practiced, is quite good for business plus it provides the dividend of muffling dissent in many other areas as well as distracting the dissenters from objecting to the open theft of public resources and wealth and the further destruction of the already grievously depleted and polluted environment. The graft is so prevalent in Congress it is truly breathtaking. So far it is Republicans being indicted as they have the power to grant the powerful corporation's wishes. Randy "Duke" Cunnningham, Tom the "Hammer" Delay, etc., etc.

I know, beyond the thread. Bottom line is that Israel is primarily a threat to the US because Israel is our lynchpin to the middle east. We have to back them up no matter what they do. That might (has?) get us into a heap of trouble. IMO that's a major reason we agreed to take out Saddam and take over Iraq. With Iraq as our new pawn we might be less reliant on and tougher with Israel. We're at a point with Israel where both nations are trying to be the 'top' rather than the 'bottom' in the relationship. Now I know that, based on male prostitute Guckert's 100's of trips to the White House after hours that someone there is a bottom, but my guess is that would be a minority and not reflect national policy. But who knows?

[edit on 7-12-2005 by seattlelaw]

[edit on 7-12-2005 by seattlelaw]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In the same breath, ArchAngel, why don't you mention how therest of the region was partitioned, how Israel received only a small precentage of the region, and how they turned that desolate area into the gem of the region?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
In the same breath, ArchAngel, why don't you mention how therest of the region was partitioned,

Against the peoples will through force by foreign occupiers. Thats how.

how Israel received only a small precentage of the region,

More than Lebanon, or Kuwait got. And why? Because Rothschilds asked?

they turned that desolate area into the gem of the region?

How brightly must that gem shine before you are entitled to invade your neighbors in a sneak attack, occupy territory that was not yours for decades, and subject millions of people to brutal miltary subjugation?

All the Gem polishers in Israel could not do it.....

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
So one should blame the PA for violating resolutions, right?

There are no UNSC resolutions against the Palestinians.

Palestine does not have UN recognition as a nation.

They are illegally occupied.

The Palestinians not only rejected UN Res. 181 at the time the Jewish State of Israel was born,

Why would they agree to give away what was theirs to immigrants so that they could form a racist entity that divided the Muslim world?

The PA today still rejects to give Bethlehem and the other parts to the UN to establish a "Corpus Seperatum"

They are under Israeli occupation so as the contracting party Israel is responisble.

And not only that.

Furthermore, the PA wants Jerusalem to be their Capital - they never wanted Jerusalem to be a "Corpus Separatum under UN Administration".

Wants are only words, but the Israeli occupation is backed by force.

Up to now, no resolution called for Israel to hand over all of east Jerusalem to a future Palestinian state.

PALESTINE was divided into Four parts at two different times.

Early in the British ocupation Jordan was split off, and later Palestine was split into the Arab sectors, Israel, and the Jerusalem district.

What the resolutions call for is UN Administration of the Jerusalem District until all the parties can reach an agreement.

It does NOT belong to Israel.

They are simply the occupiers.

So this is only one more nice try of those, whose agenda it is only to blame Israel.

The occupation of Palestine began with an Israeli sneak attack way back in 1967.

Who else is there to blame other than the aggressor that refuses to withdraw, or to even give the natives citizenship?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join