It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invading Israel

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006
. . . it is about time for americans to wake up and stop listening to the zionists' fairytales about the superiority of jews, and about being above the low.

Just stop for a second and reread what you wrote. It sounds ludicrous because it is ludicrous. Zionists NEVER talked about the superiority of the Jews unless you believe that the Zionists actually wrote the 'protocols of the elder of Zion' which has been proven to be a plagerized text from a play and a hoax in the context presented.

The 'Zionist superiority complex' is non-existant as well and is actually an Arab inferiority complex.

I guess after seeing that Israel was able to make unarable lands arable, make the desert blossom, wipe the floor with the entire Arab world's armies even though though they were grossly underequipped and out manned, become a world leader in various industries including the military industry, the Pharmaceutical industry, the communication fields, the agricultural fields, Israels enemies started developing a this inferiority complex. This does not mean that the 'Zionists' have any feeling of superiority or that it makes them above the law.

As I see it it is the Palestinians who target civilians as a strategy because they feel above the law. They try to portray themselves as the victims of 'Israeli agressions' while the whole time they are the ones who initiate the aggressions through the lowest forms of violence - knowingly and purposely striking civilian targets. Arabs and Arab sympathizers consider this legitimate resistance!?!?! Legitimate resistance is against the Occupying force - They army! It is the Palestinians who feel they are above the law!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In my last post I asked you to read THE ISRAEL LOBBY AND U.S. FOREIGN POLICY research paper written by Mearsheimer and en M. Walt John F. Kennedy . but it seems that you hate to read anything that criticizes Israeli policy in the Palestine.

you said:

Just stop for a second and reread what you wrote. It sounds ludicrous because it is ludicrous. Zionists NEVER talked about the superiority of the Jews unless you believe that the Zionists actually wrote the 'protocols of the elder of Zion' which has been proven to be a plagerized text from a play and a hoax in the context presented.

I quote from the research paper No tags - content removed

and why, I can't believe that the Zionists actually wrote the 'protocols of the elder of Zion'?! or is it a crime to believe that, as it is a crime to deny the Holocaust ?and who proved that these protocols to be a plagerized text from a play and a hoax in the context presented? Israelis or zionists?

You said":

"The 'Zionist superiority complex' is non-existant as well and is actually an Arab inferiority complex. "

I quote from research paper No tags - content removed

Now tell me who has the real superiority complex? not arabs not zionist, israelis have the real superiority complex.

you said:

"I guess after seeing that Israel was able to make unarable lands arable, make the desert blossom, become a world leader in various industries including the military industry, the Pharmaceutical industry, the communication fields, the agricultural fields, "

Why not?

Even Somalia will become a super power if it gets half the financial and technical aid that Israel is recieving from the US annually, for the last 50 years.

You said:

"Israel wiped the floor with the entire Arab world's armies even though though they were grossly underequipped and out manned.

Even in this paper you can notice how carefully these 2 researchers try to cite facts accurately, at the same time, try to flatter Israelis as being the only super nation in the world, with conscience ,morals, and effeciency.

You said:

"As I see it it is the Palestinians who target civilians as a strategy because they feel above the law. They try to portray themselves as the victims of 'Israeli agressions' while the whole time they are the ones who initiate the aggressions through the lowest forms of violence - knowingly and purposely striking civilian targets. Arabs and Arab sympathizers consider this legitimate resistance!?!?! Legitimate resistance is against the Occupying force - They army! It is the Palestinians who feel they are above the law!

Are you satisfied now, or you want me to bring you more examples of Israeli brutality and atrocities in palestine. who is targeting civilians as a strategy ?

I am glad because for the first time I can quote from a research paper which is written by 2 American researchers (not arabs). and their account relies
heavily on the work of Israeli scholars and journalists, They also rely on evidence provided by respected Israeli and international human rights organizations. Similarly, their claims about the Israel Lobby’s impact rely on testimony from the Lobby’s own members. So a zionist like JudahMaccabbi, can't say that my information is inaccurate or my opinion is biased.

[Mod Edit: I didn't go throught this entire post correcting every single missing tag as there were too many (althought I did clean it up). Please read these posts: Posting work written by others. and New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources - Jak]

[edit on 2/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
dana2006,

I will try to respond to your quoted report but initially let me tell you that what was reported about the US aid to Israel is innacurate:

Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a
level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has
been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military
assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War II.
Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003
dollars.2 Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each
year, which is roughly one‐fifth of America’s foreign aid budget.

Israel receives aid as does Egypt and Jordan. Since 2003 Israel has received significantly less aid than Iraq. The US provided Iraq over $23 Billion in 2003 alone and over $18 bilion in 2004. source
It is expected that the US aid to Iraq will be very high for a very long time. The US will maintain bases in Iraq for years to come as it does till today in Germany and Japan. The US will need for Iraq to be a strong country in order to provide regional stability.

Even Somalia will become a super power if it gets half the financial and technical aid that Israel is recieving from the US annually, for the last 50 years

That is foolish to say the least - no wonder Harvard distanced itself from these works. They are infantile.
Israel received NO aid military aid until 1974. Israel developed much of its technology alone - Even today.

From what you posted that paper is far from academic and is very subjective. It is typical Israel bashing that incorporates the usual inaccuracies, lies, one-sidedness. Discusses 'Israeli attrocities' without the context of the actions of the other side.

I think I will open a thread just to debate the points you bring up or that the paper makes.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
For a structured debate on the "THE ISRAEL LOBBY AND U.S. FOREIGN POLICY" I invite all to visit my thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

That is foolish to say the least - no wonder Harvard distanced itself from these works. They are infantile.
Israel received NO aid military aid until 1974. Israel developed much of its technology alone - Even today.

I'm no expert, by any means, please correct me if I'm totally wrong here.....

But how many of those cutting-edge Israeli scientists were straight from the technology programs of other nations? Surely, they brought a great deal of their research WITH them, when they first came to Israel.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

I'm no expert, by any means, please correct me if I'm totally wrong here.....

But how many of those cutting-edge Israeli scientists were straight from the technology programs of other nations? Surely, they brought a great deal of their research WITH them, when they first came to Israel.

True, there were many scientists from foreign countries who immigrated to Israel but how many Somali scientists were there in these programs? That is my point. The points made in that paper are agenda driven and typically full of inaccuracies, lies and out of context remarks.

BTW there were many Israeli scholars, academics and scientists who left Israel to the US and work in the US on their research as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[post/text removed pending provision of external source links]

Please check your u2u inbox.
Thank you

[edit on 4/2/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander

Thank you

lists.essential.org...

sorry for listing the previous link,

here is another but for 2001.

informationr.net...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by iskander]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thank you

What that means is look up to the top right of your screen, it says you have X# of u2u's. Click on that, it's private communications.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

dana2006,

Even Somalia will become a super power if it gets half the financial and technical aid that Israel is recieving from the US annually, for the last 50 years

From what you posted that paper is far from academic and is very subjective. It is typical Israel bashing that incorporates the usual inaccuracies, lies, one-sidedness. Discusses 'Israeli attrocities' without the context of the actions of the other side.

I think I will open a thread just to debate the points you bring up or that the paper makes.

JudahMaccabbi,

I am very disappointed because the moderator cut my post into pieces and delete all my quotes, because I didn't put tags , but instead I cut and paste from the original research paper.

I wanted you and everybody to read how Israelis and zionists are manipulating and controlling american foriegn police even that they are jeoperdising american people's interests and security.

FYI, this research paper is written by 2 of the most respected scholars in america, if you wanna know more about them , there is a special thread about that research paper on ATS. the whole paper is 82 pages , half of them , jewish, israeli and zionist references. the writers didn't depent on any refernce from arab or islamic countries.

Israel receives aid as does Egypt and Jordan. Since 2003 Israel has received significantly less aid than Iraq. The US provided Iraq over $23 Billion in 2003 alone and over $18 bilion in 2004. source
It is expected that the US aid to Iraq will be very high for a very long time. The US will maintain bases in Iraq for years to come as it does till today in Germany and Japan. The US will need for Iraq to be a strong country in order to provide regional stability.

The $ 18 billion is not an aid for Iraq , it is expenses of american army's occupation for Iraq, america is stealing iraqi oil which costs billions of dollars from the first day america put its feet on the iraqi soil. so don't say iraqis are blackmailing the american tax payers money like israelis, on the contrary, iraqis are providing america with free oil, of course, nobody is asking their opinion about stealing iraqi resources by americans. In addition to hundreds of billions , which Mr. cheney's companies and other american corporates are stealing for rebuilding iraqi cities which are destroyed by americans, and still destroying. and please don't repeat that crap (The US will need for Iraq to be a strong country in order to provide regional stability) once again because everybody is sick of hearing these lies.

on the contrary it's a sad day when 2 of the most presegious unversities in US, distanced themselves from these works. this is very dangerous. it means that the paper is 100% right. it reveals how much power , jewish americans, israelis, and zionists, have even to intimidate harvard and chicago universities. you made a big fuss when muslims protested against danish cartoons. your excuse was that you are defending the principles of freedom of speech and opinion. what happend now to brave democratic westreners. are afraid to say a word defending this research paper because it criticise the chosen people, or you are scared that zionists will demand to prosecute, using their usual excuse, that you are anti-semetic.

if this is your excuse to reject the content of the paper, it is a weak on. in addition, it means that all israeli , zionist, jewish- american sources, which the 2 writers used, are bunch of lies according to your comment.

yes they discuss 'Israeli attrocities' without the context of the actions of the other side, because the couldn'yt find any. I want to remind you that israel is the occupier not palestenians.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yea, my post was hacked to.

I did forget to post a link and the "tags", but then the mod said the link I've provided was not a valid source (US Governmet Documents), even after I provided at least 3 other links supporting the authenticity of the information.

I still have not received a reply from anybody, so whatever, it's how it is I guess.

Edit: P.S.

Since the "paper: is again being brought up, I have already extended an invitation to all to join the structured debate on my other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-4-2006 by iskander]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Iksander,

Please look just two postings above, Intrepid explained to you what to do.

You can also hit the
button - You'll find the u2u section in the member center

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Iksander,

Please look just two postings above, Intrepid explained to you what to do.

You can also hit the
button - You'll find the u2u section in the member center

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Riwka]

I've don that. While other issues have been addresses (like the use of ex tags, etc), the issue of the post has kind of "withered away".

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
please see a partial response to the first two sections of the 'Harvard' paper on your thread

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Invade Israel....hmmm...that's a good one. Yeah good luck lobbying that one. Well Israelis/Jews own the two most powerful cities in the US....Hollywood and D.C. Take a look around when you visit DC. Plus we give them billions in aid each year privately and thru the UN. And on top of that we trade technology, sell weapons, and use them for info for the last half century. It would be nice if everybody in the Mid East could get along...oil prices would go back down. It'd be nice to pay a buck a gallon for gas again. That was only a few years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join