It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Aliens read our thought..? I think I know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was driving today as usual just inside my thoughts when I just switch my thought pattern unknowingly (as thoughts do sometimes) and started reflecting on my day. Now this isn't strange at all at first thought, but I started wondering why I was reflecting on things that didn't seem too relevant to me, yet I still played out the thought in my head, until it was over that it. I am suggesting that through brain waves, they (aliens, whoever, etc) trigger us to reflect and play back our lives, for them to watch and record, and learn. Sort of a universal Tivo. I challenge all to wait until the time comes where you seem to involuntarily begin to reflect, and tease the stimulation. Remember, just becasue you may say, "I reflect everyday, thats what I do." That's fine, but maybe that is because you are just so used to it, without a proper suggestion to dispute, as aristotle said, we are what we repeat. So, any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't think they can Back track the mind too the point of reading your whole thought History ect... But I do believe that they can read your thoughts at the current moment. Sort of how they can communicate with us telepathicaly. Reading what you are thinking and what is going on inside your head and then they can talk too you. I wish I could do that

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That is precisely why I said that we are triggered to reflect. When we reflect we are bringing those thoughts and memories back into the "Now" and there they are able to read. The Tivo metaphor was like they can trigger us to reflect on a certain area, then they bring that desired area to the "Now" What do you think now?

new topics

join