It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Greatest Movie Quote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I'm not sure what movie this is originally from but it comes from Home Alone- You got to the count of ten to get your ugly, no good, yellow filthy animal carcass off my property before I pump your guts full of lead. Oooone, twooooooo, bam,bam bam, bam bam, bam, ah- hah- hah- hah- hah- haha- ah ha ha hah ha hah ha. keep the change yu filthy animal. That comes from an old black and white movie. Does anyone remember the name of it?

That's a spoof of the James Cagney movie Angels With Dirty Faces. Check this out:

A spoof of the film appears in Home Alone as Angels with Filthy Souls. In the parody, Gangster Johnny fires a lengthy machine gun salvo before remarking, "Keep the change, ya filthy animal."

This is what the real movie is about:

Angels with Dirty Faces is a 1938 film which tells the story of two boys, growing up in the slums of New York City, who take different paths -- one becomes a gangster, one a priest. When they meet again as adults, the priest must keep his former friend from corrupting the boys that the priest is trying to keep from a life of crime.

Zip

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
my names forest, forest gump
(forest gump)

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've got one, "They may take our lives... But they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Oh, and, uh, "It belongs in a museum!"

And, "We'll always have Paris..."

Errr, and this one may be lesser known, but still a great quote - it's a kind of mangled paraphrase of a quote from the Katha-Upanishad in the movie Razor's Edge: "The path to salvation is as narrow and difficult to walk as a razor's edge."

Zip

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood."
White Goodman, Dodgeball

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
F-ing Chuck Norris - White Goodman, Dodgeball

Great things about high school chicks, I get older, they stay the same age- Dazed and Confused

Discovered by the germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which in german means "whales vagina." Ron Burgandy, Anchorman

I am not drinking any F-ing Merlot - Miles, Sideways

You can pretty much milk anything with nipples - Gaylord Fokker, Meet the Parents

Linda, if there are 3 things i can't stand it's retards, queers, and little kids and damned if you ain't got one of each - Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Pythons again

Brian's mum: "He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty little boy."

and

Brian: "You don't need to follow anybody. You're all individuals."

Crowd: "Yes, Yes, we are all individuals!"

Loner: "I'm not."

and

Brian: "Are you the Judean People's Front?"

PFJ: "No, we're the People's Front of Judea."

AND

Man at Sermon on the Mount: "I think he said "Blessed are the cheesemakers.""

plus

Brian: "Why don't you all just F@@K OFF!"

Follower: How should we f@@k off, Messiah?"

Reporter: "Robocop, do you have any advice for the children here today?"

Robocop: "Stay out of trouble!"

The Old Man (after ED209 kills an executive): "Dick, I'm very disappointed."

Venkman: "This reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Do you remember that?"

Spengler: "That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me."

and back to the Pythons

Arthur: "Who are you who are so wise in the ways of men?"

Magician: "Some men call me...Tim."

and

Arthur: "Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!"

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dr Venkman: Ray's gone bye-bye Egon. What have you got?
Egon: Sorry, Peter. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wedding Crashers

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.
Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.
John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.
Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is my fav..

Dazed and Confused: "That's what I love about high school girls. No matter how old I get, they always stay the same age."

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Man, that's the second misquote of that line I've seen in this thread... It's:

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Zip

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How about this one from Slingblade:

Vaughan Cunningham: You seem like a thinker. You seem to always be deep in thought. So what are you thinking right now?

Karl Childers: I'm thinking I could use some more o' that potted meat, if you have any extry.

or this one:

Doyle: What are you doing with that blade, there, Karl?

Karl: I aim to kill you with it, mmm hmm.

hehheh gotta love that Karl!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
From Top Shottas, a Jamaican movie:

Gussy: Tell ya bodygyard meh a Shotta by blood, not by relation!

Zip

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Henry - 'It's always the same and it's always different.'

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Forrest Gump

When he is with Jenny in her Dorm room at university and she takes off her shirt and shows off her chest.

As Forrest climaxes immediately...

Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.
Jenny Takes off her shirt and has Forrest feel them
Forrest Gump: Im Dizzy

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
George Costanza: Kramer goes to a fantasy camp? His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp.

--Seinfeld

I know it's a TV show, but it's a great quote.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustintheWind
How about this one from Slingblade:

Vaughan Cunningham: You seem like a thinker. You seem to always be deep in thought. So what are you thinking right now?

Karl Childers: I'm thinking I could use some more o' that potted meat, if you have any extry.

or this one:

Doyle: What are you doing with that blade, there, Karl?

Karl: I aim to kill you with it, mmm hmm.

hehheh gotta love that Karl!

LOL!!
I forgot about that movie. Another funny line in that movie was where he said - So directly I walked up to the house to check on mamma and peeped in the door and this fellur was a layin on top of er a having is way with er and I tryed to help er and cum to find out, I reckun she liked what he was a doin to er and that made me madder than he did to start with.

That carl was definitely different

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Herman Blume:You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.

--"Rushmore"

Dirk Calloway: Oh yeah and with friends like you who needs friends?

--"Rushmore"

Max Fischer: I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
Dr. Peter Flynn: These are O.R. scrubs.
Max Fischer: Oh, are they?

--"Rushmore"

[edit on 2006/1/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dignan: Bob Mapplethorpe, potential get-away driver: go!

Bob: Well, I think there's a real air of mystery about me.

Dignan: Don't complicate it. Your number one strength is you have a car you can provide. Sell yourself! Start over. Ready, go!

Bob: Okay, alright. I'm a risk taker! I'm growin' an entire crop of marijuana plants in my parents back yard! I think that shows...

Dignan: Wait, you're growing an entire crop of marijuana in your back yard?

Bob: Dignan, look. I'm just not very good at this selling-yourself stuff, okay? So, I'm just gonna tell you the truth. I really wanna be a part of this team. And I'm the only one with a car.

Dignan: That's good. That's good. 'Cause that hits me right here.

--"Bottle Rocket"

Anthony: So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nut house?

Dignan: Hey, hey, shh, shh, shh. Come on. Be sensitive to the fact that other people are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances. Um, you know, I am, I'm fine with that, but... other people.

--"Bottle Rocket"

Anthony: You told, you told your friend Bernice I'm some kind of jet pilot?

Grace: What was I supposed to say, they stuck you in an insane asylum?

Anthony: It wasn't an insane asylum, Grace. I explained to you back then that it was for exhaustion.

Grace: Exhaustion?

Anthony: Yes, exhaustion.

Grace: You haven't worked a day in your life. How could you be exhausted?

--"Bottle Rocket"

Dignan: Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

--"Bottle Rocket"

[edit on 2006/1/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"Now what we have here, is a failure to communicate"
Struther Martin in "Cool Hand Luke"

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i probably already posted these or someone else did or maybe it was another thread

but

a funny ones

from dazed and confused:

Slater: George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

Slater: Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

Slater: This place used to be off limits, man, 'cause some drunk freshman fell off. He went right down the middle, smacking his head on every beam, man. I hear it doesn't hurt after the first couple though. Autopsy said he had one beer, how many did you have?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join