It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burnham Beeches: Rituals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I live near to a place called Burnham Beeches (Buckinghamshire, England), which is apparently "notorious" for Satanic rituals. A woman apparently saw Ted Heath, a former Prime Minister, shape-shift into a lizard in Burnham Beeches during a Satanic ritual (David Icke's book). Does anyone know anything about weird things happening at Burnham Beeches today? I have searched on Google, but it comes up with the same extract from David Icke's book. Please help! Thanks.

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well I spent a couple of hours looking at this and this is what I got. Like the OP said every thing I can find with how notorious Burnham Beeches is seem to be from this interview with Icke

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
In a place called Burnham Beeches, which is an area of forested land notorious for satanic ritual, among people who have studied these things, it just so happens that, although Burnham Beeches is on the outskirts of London, not far from Heathrow Airport, the place is actually owned by the City of London, the financial district which is the epicenter of this control.

I don't know about anybody else but if a place is "notorious" for satanic rituals I'd expect to see it mentioned in something not connected to or quoting Mr Icke.

Lets try something different, lets see if it's the local haunted area. I found this site talking about some of the folklore of a nearby area.

www.berkshirehistory.com...
In Nearby Burnham Beeches (Bucks) there still stands Druid’s Oak, reminding us that this tree, as well as the white hart, was once sacred to the men of the old pagan religion.

Ok if there is some history of Druids worshiping there, that may be where the Satan worship comes from as many people feel that the pagan religions were satanists. (They were not IMNSHO)

This page www.timetravel-britain.com... has some info on the area, and also mentions the 800 year old Druid Oak. and we also have this info

Burnham Beeches is in fact a favorite location shoot, having stood in for Sherwood Forest in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, an Irish woodland in The Crying Game, ancient generic England in First Knight and Ivanhoe, and even a more tropical setting in A Town Like Alice.

So if this story is not a total fabrication (and I'm leaning hard in that direction) I'd say it just an old forest with somenon Christian folklore and the lady in question happened along on a movie set and saw some first hand FX.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your suggestions.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone, i have just joined this site to tell you my story of Burnham Beeches.

OK This was last year actually make that two years ago, infact it was coming up to halloween of 2008 to be precise.
Anyway me and a good friend decided to go into the beeches one day to spend the day as he is into photography and lives at the beeches so just wanted to have a look and i like a bit of fresh air as i live south london way. My friend is a genuine head screwed on guy who thinks extremely rational. Me on the other hand am a bit out there with paranormal activity and sometimes a bit to into it.

The Incident;

It was dusk/dark and we decided to leave the beeches as it was cold and to be fair a little scary, i was busting for a piss so turned around from where we were stood and let it go. As i was draining the snake my mate said"oi turn round and look at this, i thought what ever it was could wait so i carried on. By this time my mate is shouting #ing look at this thing. I turned around, i have no idea what this thing was bit i guess you could call it a flying saucer of some kind i will describe below

there was a saurcer shape vessel, but instead of how you would imagine them to fly this thing was rotated 90 degrees so it was up long way but still rotating. this thing was easy to tell it was rotating as it had lights on it which you could clearly see revolve. the lights were of almost an led type look they were very bright and concentrated to a small area some were white and some were pinkish purple.

Whatever this thing was it was so close i could of hit it with a stone no lie. it was small i would say it would hold two people at the max. it was flying extremly irratic above are heads then went down into the trees. we startted to run towards it but then thought no wtf are we doing. We went straight back to the car to grab the camera and try and get some proof.

while walking to find where this thing went down with the camera things really started to pick up. large lights started to appear out of nothing and would fly around with strange manouvres, we have managed to take a lot of photos of this on a thirty second exposure using a building and a fence for focus points, i also video recorded a ship and another appear out of nothing and fly around. i can email anyone oics of this and will try and upload the video to if anyone is interested in all i think there is about 15 photos showing differnt manouvers of the exposure time, we also took exposure photos of planes from the same position to compare and they are nothing in the same. In all that night i could safely say we saw about 15 ships and have pics of about 5 and a video of two together.

as previously said i will send anyone the pics if they would like them and give there opinion, please bear in mind my friend is a simple guy who does not belive in this kinda thing but it changed his ideas for life.

i am not mad i am quite a credited person in my line of work and do not suffer from any mental illness the evidence is here think what you like,.

Also i will get my mate to pinpoint on a map exactly where we were at the times of the sightings and let u no.

thanks for reading

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kicktomsnare

thanks for sharing. I sent you a message with my e-mail. I would love to get a copy of your pictures and video. Your story sounds like it was exciting to say the least. Have you ever returned to this place?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
HI, SENT YOU AN EMAIL BACK YEAH IM THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO GRT A BIT MORE PUBLICITY ON THIS AND SEE IF IT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE COME FORWARD AS I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN STRANGE STUFF THERE. ONE THING I HAVE LEFT OUT OF THE STORY WAS THAT WHEN WE SPOTTED THE FIRST IRRATIC SHIP THERE WAS A JOGGER WHO WE POINTED IT OUT TO WHO SAID NUTHING ON THE MATTER JUST LOOKED AT IT AND RAN OFF. IM SURE THIS GUY PROBABLY JOGS THE SAME ROUTE ANDMIGHT OF SEEN OTHER ACTIVITY OR RAN OFF ONLY TO NEVER RETURN.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Can you upload the pics and video??

I'd love to see them!!!

If i lived close i'd stake the place out.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

please post your story in a separate thread. I am sure you would get a large response. It is a great story and just the kind of thing that brought most people here. Great story.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry people i signed up on my work account and forgot the password so havent been able to upload the photos yet but should be able to tonight( if i can figure out how). Showed a few people over the weekend and became subject to ridicule so i will probably release them slowly, so that if people brand me a fake like they have been i will just cut the account and keep em 2 myself.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hi i have uploaded some pics not all of them but a good mixture.

www.flickr.com/burnhambeechesufo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Did you get email from kicktomsnare ? with the video and pictures if so could you send me [email protected] I know this is 6 years after

new topics

top topics

join