It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really thinks there is something at Dulce?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Who here honestly thinks there is an underground complex near Dulce NM? I find it hard to believe because of the simple fact that there is no evidence of it aside from the one guy who is not credible at all. Unlike Area 51 which we know exists and it exists for the testing of top secret aircraft and munitions there is no real evidence. Ok now I am ready for the ridicule for this post so those that agree help me out and those that dont let me have it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I would agree with you. For all the years of speculation and talk, all we have is a few stories of "strange happenings" in the area. No single photo of what can be confirmed as Dulce, no agreed upon location (despite the fanatics combing over the area in Google Earth over and over) even though we have an account of where it should be in relation to the town of Dulce, nothing. Unless someone starts camping out there with a video camera and catching some abnormal activity in the sky or anything, I'll have to say it's all fantasy.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Finally someone with some good ole common sense. Thanks for agreeing with me on the subject

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is actually what I was thinking just reading another thread in this forum. I agree there is no credible evidence that a base even exists and I despise the way some people blindly accept what they are told by some unknown guy. Anyone can make stuff up, to verify it we need 'evidence'.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Then I want to point out the Little Skull Mountain, Nevada. Of course I am sure you have all seen this, but I shall put it here just for those who are to lazy to use google.

I would dismess Dulce if it wern't for the fact that with a TBM, the bace COULD be under Dulce...or ANY city, and the exit miles and miles away.

With advanced technology yet released to the TBM mainstream commercial uses, they might could, potentially, make a 100 mile tunnel in a few years without letting many know. The Dulce "UFO" exits could be under things that were there naturally. EG: A large monumental boulder than the locals have known for 200+ years from a very old land slide, could be moved at night to open up something, and put back in place with the proper set up. "No, thats been there since my great grand dad, obviously they can't be under that rock."

I speculate only. The tunneling could have started miles and miles away, the dirt withdrawn miles and miles away, but the actual project be on the location alot of us think. It is possible the government would go to all this trouble, examples: They burned hazardous waist on A51 so they wouldn't have to haul it out. They pay billions of dollars to make a well known military base. Is it not possible they spend billions of dollars and do stupid attempts, just to keep a base secret from enemy eyes?

Not to hide some special alien technology but, Ill be frank. If the US just said "Here is a location to every base on the map" that would be tacticly STUPID. All nations have had secret bases, even if for normal troop movement and resuply. If you nuke North America over to hit every one of our bases, and theres 10 or 20 critical bases no one knows about...they can strike back.

I am quite sure this has been stated before, but I am just restating it as to why Dulce could be there, but no sign of it in that area...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok we all know that we have tunnel boring equipment but supposedly the aliens already had a working base there and the whole laser and gun fight come on now get it together.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
On google earth if you look closely at the area surrounding Dulce on the map from a height of about 2 miles, you can see an "eye" over near Santiago Pond and Chamisalosa Canyon...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What do you mean bye an eye?

Originally posted by StarChild
On google earth if you look closely at the area surrounding Dulce on the map from a height of about 2 miles, you can see an "eye" over near Santiago Pond and Chamisalosa Canyon...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have to say I believe it more than I don't..either way anyone can say what they want..but until you've actually had you're own experience by actually checking it out for yourself it's obviously a tough thing to judge..what I'd really like is an organized exploration..with enough people anything can be done

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The machines in the picture were used to bore the tunnels for the MX missile sites. I have heard stories about them being used for something else, just as I have heard about "nuclear" boring machines which melt rocks, but I've never seen any credible evidence for any of that stuff.

I used to go on trips about once a year through the northern NM area, mostly to buy Santa Clara pottery. I've driven past Dulce on several occasions, and even stopped at the local motel (a Holiday Inn, IIRC) to spend the night -- and didn't seen anything.

But the real reason why I think that the Dulc thing is bogus is that it's on an Indian Reservation. Why would the military build a site there when they have so much land of their own where they don't have to worry about making payments to the local tribes, locals trespassing, and all?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket
What do you mean bye an eye?

Originally posted by StarChild

It looks like an eye, the way the mountain is shaped and colored.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
The machines in the picture were used to bore the tunnels for the MX missile sites. I have heard stories about them being used for something else, just as I have heard about "nuclear" boring machines which melt rocks, but I've never seen any credible evidence for any of that stuff.

I used to go on trips about once a year through the northern NM area, mostly to buy Santa Clara pottery. I've driven past Dulce on several occasions, and even stopped at the local motel (a Holiday Inn, IIRC) to spend the night -- and didn't seen anything.

But the real reason why I think that the Dulc thing is bogus is that it's on an Indian Reservation. Why would the military build a site there when they have so much land of their own where they don't have to worry about making payments to the local tribes, locals trespassing, and all?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Off_The_Street]

That specific TBM picture is, as I said, from Little Skull Mountain, Nevada, not Dulce. My point was, TBMs could drill from off site, 2 or 3 miles under Dulce. The base could be built under dulce, miles bellow it, but accessed from very, very far away. Rumors of Advanced TBMs, like you said about the nuclear powered TBM, could easily dig from Point A to Point B over a hundred miles away.... therefor, a top secret military base like Dulce suspobly has, could be under your house right now; you never knowing it was existant.

That was my point on how I believe Dulce exists, no direct surface access for vehicles or humans into the Dulce Town or surrounding areas.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I thought a majority of the Mid-West was filled with caverns, so who knows if there's something at Dulce, or Area 51, or under the ground at White Sands.

We need someone to come on here at ATS, that actually has worked in one of, or all of those areas to bring it to the light of day & inform all of us.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm inline with those who think something might be there, not necessarily involving aliens though. Definitely makes for a great read, and ATS was the first I'd ever heard of the place--one of the reasons I signed up as a matter of fact.

If anyone's interested, a while ago I posted a thread to try and cover some of the reasonability (is that a word?) of there being a base there. You can check it out here. A bit of a read--it was halfway written for ATS, halfway for my English 101 class (I got an A on it, so I must've done something decent with it...
)

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Foxe says:

(emphases mine) "... My point was, TBMs could drill from off site, 2 or 3 miles under Dulce. The base could be built under dulce, miles bellow it, but accessed from very, very far away. Rumors of Advanced TBMs, like you said about the nuclear powered TBM, could easily dig from Point A to Point B over a hundred miles away.... therefor, a top secret military base like Dulce suspobly has, could be under your house right now..."

That was my point on how I believe Dulce exists....

It seems to me you're saying (correct me if I have inferred incorrectly) that you believe that some sort of secret base exists under Dulce NM, because several things could take place, perhaps by using rumored digging devices?

Well, I certainly can't prove that such a statement is false, any more than I could disprove the assertion that Santa could have a secret underground base at the North Pole. But there isn't any evidence -- as far as I can see -- for either scenario.

And again, even if there were such a base, why would the government tunnell through miles and miles and miles of rock to put the base in a place that wasn't even secure government property?

I'm sorry, the whole Dulce thing just doesn't pass the "boolsht test", as far as I'm concerned.

Ghod knows I don't trust the government as far as I can toss my mother-in-law, because they've been caught in too many scoundrelly activities since I've been alive. But I'm not going to pin something on them without any evidence, especially when such a scenario runs counter to common sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok, but beside the fact that we could have advanced tunneling machines, so a base could be there (or anywhere) what other evidence is there? There's that extremely basic diagram showing the base (and that also the UFO entrance/exit is in the middle above the base) but what does that actually tell us?
The whole "flashgun" fight seems so pathetic too, not sure how one of us humans witnessed it and then survived to go tell the tale. The main guy for info on Dulce was some sort of base security wasn't he? So wouldn't he have been in the middle of this flashgun fight?

As for the mountain/s that look like an eye, you'll always see something if you look hard enough for it. People seem to be able to make their own evidence if they want to believe it enough.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Foxe says:

(emphases mine) "... My point was, TBMs could drill from off site, 2 or 3 miles under Dulce. The base could be built under dulce, miles bellow it, but accessed from very, very far away. Rumors of Advanced TBMs, like you said about the nuclear powered TBM, could easily dig from Point A to Point B over a hundred miles away.... therefor, a top secret military base like Dulce suspobly has, could be under your house right now..."

That was my point on how I believe Dulce exists....

It seems to me you're saying (correct me if I have inferred incorrectly) that you believe that some sort of secret base exists under Dulce NM, because several things could take place, perhaps by using rumored digging devices?

Well, I certainly can't prove that such a statement is false, any more than I could disprove the assertion that Santa could have a secret underground base at the North Pole. But there isn't any evidence -- as far as I can see -- for either scenario.

And again, even if there were such a base, why would the government tunnell through miles and miles and miles of rock to put the base in a place that wasn't even secure government property?

I'm sorry, the whole Dulce thing just doesn't pass the "boolsht test", as far as I'm concerned.

Ghod knows I don't trust the government as far as I can toss my mother-in-law, because they've been caught in too many scoundrelly activities since I've been alive. But I'm not going to pin something on them without any evidence, especially when such a scenario runs counter to common sense.

Your point strengthens my point. I hate to do this but I will explain in detail.

If I was in command of the government's "secret base" construction, and I did not want anyone to know I had a secret base. I would begin drilling from a nearby base towords where I want to put my secret base. The only access for ground infantry and vehicles would be through a train tunnel from Base on the top to base on the bottom miles and miles away. This way if nuclear war occured, the main base would be nuked off the face of the planet, and the self sustaining base, 2 or 3 miles under the surface of an indian reservation with no surface features, would be intact. With the only ground entrance nearby being nuked and the enemy unable to enter or exit the only major entrance. Leaving the self sustaining base byitself still with offensive capability from potential aircraft enter/exits, nuclear command, or NORAD like functions.

Face it, a direct hit on NORAD with a thermo nuclear device would wipe the mountain away. Everyone knows where NORAD is. If you put a base miles under a harmless indian reservation, thats only rumored to be there by conspiracy buffs like ourselfs... would the enemy waste its nuke on something it cant hurt, when nearby is obvious above ground or just bellow surface bases?

The best protection for a base would to go to the extremes of hiding it. If you say "They wouldn't dig through miles of bed rock to hide a base," your correct slightly. They would do it because it doesn't make sense. The best tactic is to do the absolute extreme budget filling project. To an enemy it might be... "That base surely doesn't exist, no easy access to be found, no vents, nothing where it said! They could not have dug from 50 or mabye even 100 miles away to hide this base, because that cost of the project and time time it takes would be insain! Surely our foe would put that money into a new tank or aircraft!".

Face the facts, you have thousands of military tactical officers who sit around devising the best way to hide something. If I can think of this out on the limb idea, and it seem crazu. Then they probabl would do it. If a "common" person thinks it up, and its way out of the normal...therefor it would "never" be done in the enemy's point of view!

Serious, A51 isnt all that secret, the perfect nuclear target... but if you put a base underground in "no mans land tiny town USA" local, why would they even bother looking there?

Thats my point. I don't say this is proof that Dulce exists, I say its proof that it COULD exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As far as the military, anything is possible in New Mexico, even secret, underground bases. In terms of aliens, it's preposterous.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Agreed anything is possible but there would have to be the tale tale marks of an ongoing operation of that size. There would be a paper trail hell even a waste trail as far as that goes but hey this is a conspiracy web site but I like to play the part of a realist and not try to live in a cooky fantasy world.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Foxe, one of the great things about living in the United States is that you're still free to believe whatever you choose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join