It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in search for new programming languages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I know nothing of command codes on the levels you guys describe. But I know a few things I hope can be of help.

Binary code is very simple. 0, 1. Yes, or no. Charged or not, its just a direction of electricity. You need DEGREES of choice to get more complex, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkpr0
I know nothing of command codes on the levels you guys describe. But I know a few things I hope can be of help.

Binary code is very simple. 0, 1. Yes, or no. Charged or not, its just a direction of electricity. You need DEGREES of choice to get more complex, right?

True, no matter what programming language you use, it all breaks down to 1's and 0's in the end. It's just a matter of finding a language that suits you the best.

As far as "degrees of choice", you're getting into fuzzy logic there. I don't believe there's any hardware that directly uses fuzzy systems for processing; everything is still on or off (binary.) Fuzzy logic is basically a way of processing uncertainties into a binary result. At least, that's my understanding of it, and I could go into a bit more detail, but I haven't had enough coffee yet. Then again, I don't think I'll ever have enough coffee for fuzzy thinking....

<< 1   >>

join