It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breaking news-Nuclear attack!!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
no not really
but if there was right at this moment what would you do? take your cat and run,stay in your basement?

[edit on 5-12-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

Mod Edit: ALL-CAPS title

[edit on 5-12-2005 by kinglizard]




posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would probably be burninated before I had the chance to read your message.

If I was lucky enough to see the nuclear attack coming, I would duck and cover under a table. That would save me from the blast, it's true they said it on TV.

I would wear sunglasses and look directly at the nuclear mushroom cloud.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I honestly wouldnt care. I could think of worse things to see dying than mushroom clouds. They actually look pretty cool.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would drive slowly and calmly to the store, purchase a large loaf of white bread, toast it, and apply a liberal slathering of raspberry jam. Then I would go sit on my roof, eating toast, and watch the end of the world.

I hope I have an opportunity to do this someday



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Luckily I have my tin foil hat! At the first hint of a nuclear attack and subsequent blast, I would carefully unfold my aluminum foil hat. Thus, I would have a large reflective piece of foil with which I could repel the flash of the bomb. The aluminum would also minimize my exposure to radiation long enough to click the heels of my shoes three times.

And they laughed at me for wearing a tin foil hat. Can you believe it? They called me Crazy!!!!!! Well I'll have the last laugh on them won't I?



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would have been dead considering how close t Philly I am.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Say my prayers then cry. There would be no use to try and make a run for it, I would be fried in an instant. I would sit and ponder how my family would manage to survive and be safe in the following months.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hmmm... this is a a good question

it takes maybe 10 minutes for an ICBM to reach the US.

id paobally call my best friend and tell how i really feel about her.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
it takes maybe 10 minutes for an ICBM to reach the US.


Depends on where it was fired from. A chinese or Russian strike from their mainland would take about 30-45 mins.

A strike from a sub might take just 15 depending on where it was.

In any case, why don't you tell this chick anyways? Take a chance man.



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
I would drive slowly and calmly to the store, purchase a large loaf of white bread, toast it, and apply a liberal slathering of raspberry jam. Then I would go sit on my roof, eating toast, and watch the end of the world.


In my case, replace toast with a bottle of Jose Cuervo and a blunt and I be cool



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

Luckily I have my tin foil hat! At the first hint of a nuclear attack and subsequent blast, I would carefully unfold my aluminum foil hat. Thus, I would have a large reflective piece of foil with which I could repel the flash of the bomb. The aluminum would also minimize my exposure to radiation long enough to click the heels of my shoes three times.

Aha! This is why the Russians call their new aluminium foil factory "the most powerful factory ever"
I knew they´re up to something...

Russia´s New Armenian Foil-Folding Asset



posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
stand outside and wait for it to come. why worry about it, the spirit is forever no bomb or anything else can destroy your spirit, only you can destroy you own spirit.
love abydos



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
well to tell the truth it wouldnt worry me

i am at least 300 km up wind of the nearest potential target, melbourne australia.

so i would probably just read about it in the paper, and not care



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join