It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange snowflakes on my hair...stars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sofi, i know what you mean..and i appreciate your input.

WW, i know how spiritual you are, and i appreciate your input also very much. I also think its a good sign.
I got so emotional reading your post i cried. Thank you all.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow what a profound experience that must have been
I have never seen snowflakes in a 5-sided star(pentacle) shape before (I havn't seen many snowflakes). But if i had seen them as you described I would have said "OMG there are stars in your hair!"

As whaaa already mentioned, did you find the starflakes anywhere else, like on the ground, or just in your hair? Also you mentioned your daughter felt there was a connection between the starflakes and your grandmother, but did you? Either way it seems like a message to me.
Since a 5 sided star is a pentacle perhaps the message is leading you in that direction. Or perhaps the meaning of the message was intended to be arbitrary.

[edit on 113131p://5u51 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Whatever it was, it sure was something! i just wanted to say i went out this morning under the falling snow, and there were no stars...
It would never happen again. It was a once in a lifetime thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Could the snow maybe of reacted to any left over shampoo / conditioner / hair spray in your hair to form the said stars? Just a thought,

- Nazgarn

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I thought about that but it never happened before, so i dont know. Its a possibility.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just searched around for pictures of snowflakes, and found some odd ones.. but no five pointed

more: www.bentley.sciencebuff.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Those pics, while cool, dont explain why numerous, very large star shaped snowflakes fell only on him.

Im pretty sure we would have noticed if a shampoo altered the crystaline structure of solid h20. Im also prettttty sure it wouldnt be in circulation now.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I found this thread when looking for info on strange snowflakes as I had a similar experience.
I was looking out the window when I saw what I thought were pieces of plastic packaging. I assumed that someone had thrown out some Styrofoam packaging and it had been broken up.
I could see maybe 3 snowflakes max when I looked out the window. As I watched them, they seemed to be acting weird. a snowflake would drop from the sky and seem to hover a few foot above the ground before shooting off. I assumed that the wind was bouncing off the ground causing this effect, but as I continued to watch I saw that it happened with almost all the snowflakes.
Some flakes would seem to come down, hover for a second and then shoot up and over the fence into my neighbors garden where it hovered again.
Some flakes would change direction at an extreme angle. They would come down and shoot back up at almost the same angle that they came down on.

I was hooked looking out the window because I could not believe what I was seeing. It seemed like the very light snow you get just before a heavy snowfall, so I was waiting to see the heavy snow, but it never came. It continued snowing like this for an hour or two.

I grabbed my keys and went outside. I was surprised at how mild the weather was. Almost instantly I felt a light thud as a heavy snowflake hit the arm of my coat. When I looked at it, it was not like any snowflake I had seen before, it seemed to be solid. It looked like a flower with a circular center with 5 or 6 curved petals around it. It didnt seem heavy, when I held it in my hand it felt like any other snowflake and started to melt immediately.

I was mystified at the snowflakes and the way I had seen them acting.

Im open to suggestions of what it could have been. Maybe the snowflakes had longer to form before they fell, but still I have not seen a snowflake with rounded edges before.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTheChosenOne

would an 'ionized liquid' cause the flakes to behave as if they were repulsed from landing on the (-) ground...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very interesting. I remember thinking that their actions were the same as ufo sightings. They seemed to shoot off without much acceleration.
I'm not for one minute saying they were controlled.

I try and rationalize everything and I'm sure that it was just very light snow hitting turbulent wind close to the ground. Still, the snowflake I saw was strange.

I just thought I would throw in my experience in case anyone else has had similar

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Scientists say that stars are actually very large, and in no way are in subject to "falling." But, as the conspiracy theorist I am, I must say very impressive. Many paranormal happenings do attribute to snow, to which nobody knows. Many people say it's because they're attracted to water, also to which nobody knows why

P.S: to all those who say these starflakes look like pentacles, a pentacle is a star with a circle around it, the star having 5, 6, or 8 points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join