It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The color gray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Are the so called gray alien beings really just flat out gray in color?! No, not really...they do appear gray perhaps from a distance, but when one views them up close their overall skin tone is more or less a light pastel bluish/greenish gray and one can make out viens, much like they appear under human (Earthling) skin. As for hair, they are not bald, as some seem to suggest.
In fact, they do have some body hair, most specifically on the top of their
heads. Again, from a distance they might seem bald, but when viewed up close one can see a light colored platinum fuzz growing from their scalp.
About all one can see of their skin is usually just their faces, necks, and hands, since they wear suits or uniforms that pretty much cover their whole bodies. These suits can be different colors... various shades of browns, tan, charcoal gray, black, dark crimson, and light or medium gray, with a silvery scheen. Most have contrasting narrow bands at wrists and neck line. (More details follow.)

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yes, your description is pretty close.
Greys' skin color is actually white-pinkisih, very close to the facial color of a sick (sick as in 'ill') human. In other words - they appear pale to humans.
In many cases they wear camouflage outfits that have a colour pattern adequate to the terrain.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by paragon
Are the so called gray alien beings really just flat out gray in color?! No, not really...they do appear gray perhaps from a distance, but when one views them up close their overall skin tone is more or less a light pastel bluish/greenish gray and one can make out viens, much like they appear under human (Earthling) skin. As for hair, they are not bald, as some seem to suggest.

you seem to have all answers paragon, Have you seen one close up then?
any proof or info available?
I've never seen a gray, but you boast as though you've seen many, any pictures?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you think they would look something like this?

I heard a theory on this program on SkyOne (UK) a while back that claimed that there is a possibility we are related. The description of greys has been likened to that of unborn infants (large head, small limbs etc).
Your comments on colour would seem to fit this quite well.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
paragon:

Your posts are very lacking in informational content.

If I was asked to describe my own particular encounters I can tell you the date, what time it was, where I was, why I was there, who I was with, which way the craft were traveling, estimated altitude of the craft, reasons why these were probably not terrestrial craft etc. These trivial details are not easy to fake, and inevitably someone doing research could cross check the information to see if it adds up.

Stories of encounters mostly containing feelings and assertions read like fiction.

But I don't know if you're here to inform.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm not buying it...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Notice that paragon isnt replieing, hes obviously lieing, he has other threads which he claims stuff, and yet he has nothing to back up his claims!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Paragon.-..give us more info on your encounter!!

The first part was very intriguing indeed

Eagerly waiting for part 2 to unfold in this thread!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

....Most have contrasting narrow bands at wrists and neck line. (More details follow.)

And we await those details Paragon.

Please do not be shy, post your personal reasons as to WHY you think this is so.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am new to ATS and I've made some blunders in posting...I apologize to my fellow members and thank Pantha for helping me to understand the rules and how things work. I will shortly follow up on my installement concerning one of my experiences and encounters in: Grays 101 (follow up)

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I am new to ATS and I've made some blunders in posting...I apologize to my fellow members and thank Pantha for helping me to understand the rules and how things work. I will shortly follow up on my installement concerning one of my experiences and encounters in: Grays 101 (follow up)

Since your other threads were closed, you should copy and paste the info inside of them and paste them in this thread so your accounts dont dissapear

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I"m walking (not floating or anything like that) feeling kind of numb, and moving along with them farther in to the oaks. At this point I begin to cheat a little and squint my eyes open some and in the distance right up ahead is the ship, a typical disk shape and set up off the ground. they lead me to some steps that go up into the bottom that seem to open downward from the outer rim or belt line of the hull. They remind me of elevator steps, metallic with solid side rails (panels) with dark looking hand holds.

They guide me up and into the interior, to a dimly lit circular corridor (the lighting seemed flourescent). I'm still squinting and cannot bring myself to open them up normal, and they begin to ach because of it. We move round thru this walkway and they stop and there is a small doorway and I am guided into a small pie shaped room. They lead me to the center where there is a table of some sort or another. My eyes are smarting and I am now blinking. I feel dizzy and week in the knees. I can hear low whispers as they talk among themselves, and one suggests to me to lie down and relax on the "table" (I felt I was about to collapse and so I oblige them).

Right away one takes up a position behind my head and starts to stroke my forhead in a gentle confident manner. while talking softly to me. They say not to be afraid, this won't take long, and we are not going to harm you. I believe I finally pass out, but not before catching a faint glimps of some sort of overhead x-ray looking machine. Later, feeling like I'm just getting over from being drugged on something, I'm aware that a couple of them have indeed kept their word and are helping me back into the drivers side of my wagon. Some minutes later I look for my keys in my pockets and panic because I can't find them...finally I realize they are still in the ignition where I left them. I"m starting to get my bearings again and freaking at the same time, and I hurry to get the frick away from there.

I start driving and off to the left out the drivers side window (by this time I had shut my window and locked all the doors in a fearful panic), I see this thing take off and watched it very rapidly shoot straight up becoming a pin point of light. This drive of mine (routine late night postal box run) usually took not more than an hour, but that particular night I didn't get back untill 5:30 AM. The funny thing about their ship was that I never recalled any landing gear, just the steps. The craft itself was metalic looking in the moonlight, somewhat like aluminum. and perhaps 60 or so feet across. The interior did not look that big, as far as I could make out...low ceilings, and I assume it must have been not more than 8 or 9 feet in height.

I do have sketches of what I recall, old ones as well as updated ones because of remembering more details of the event

mod edit: syntax

[edit on 8-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the second post..and telling the whole story!!

Sounds like a classical abduction case!!!

Were there any other floors that you can remember?

Or was it a one floor ship?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
To the best of my recollection, I cannot recall wheather or not it had more than one floor or deck. I sketched it and will offer this up if you like for your interest. As I stated in my follow up of the encounter, it seemed to be no more than 8 or 9 feet in height, which says to me that it had only one main deck, with a half deck perhaps, in the upper mid section(cupola). It did have a rather pronounced dome on top I do believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Welcome Onboard Paragon! (pun intended)

I have a few theories about greys and their appearance.

A) their skin absorbs light because their skin is more translucent than grey.
B) They have different races with different colors like us.
C) (natural) Camoflage like suggested

A) is much like a polar bear and in my humble opinion the most likely, a polar bear's hair is not white, it's translucent.
B) Also very likely, but i'm still a bit unsure.
C) somewhat unlikely but possible, might be related to A)

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

To the best of my recollection, I cannot recall wheather or not it had more than one floor or deck. I sketched it and will offer this up if you like for your interest. As I stated in my follow up of the encounter, it seemed to be no more than 8 or 9 feet in height, which says to me that it had only one main deck, with a half deck perhaps, in the upper mid section(cupola). It did have a rather pronounced dome on top I do believe.

It would be very interesting indeed to see your sketch of the craft and of the Aliens!!

So..can you upload them with a link on this thread...or maybe send a U2U?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
RE: Post by GrOuNd-Zero

I like what you suggest in your listed points. They may be from a planet having different races, like Earth, but I kind of got the feeling they (Grays)
are from a one race planet. However, as some stories seem to suggest the Grays are seen at times with other beings (Travis Walton comes to mind here). I, myself have no recollection of seeing other beings around them, but that is not to say that they are not allied with others out there.

top topics

join