It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hits earth again 2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying, "The end of the world" without adding "as we know it"? I hope Nibiru is real. I want it to smack Earth & get rid of all the viruses, er, I mean, people on this great planet. It would be a nice change in my opinion. Then, the animals could have their wonderful ecosystem back without us destroying everything we touch.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Why does everyone keep saying, "The end of the world" without adding "as we know it"? I hope Nibiru is real. I want it to smack Earth & get rid of all the viruses, er, I mean, people on this great planet. It would be a nice change in my opinion. Then, the animals could have their wonderful ecosystem back without us destroying everything we touch.

With one hand we're destroying the ecosystem but with the other we're caring and nurturing for it, if anything, we should hope for a virus that attacks greedy people specifically, that should suffice.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

According to ancient descriptions of seeing this thing, viewing lasts a mere THREE DAYS! You can check it out. It doesn't hang around to be spotted weeks in advance. It arrives quick and leaves quick. Maybe it arrives from another dimension, sort of sneaks up on us.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I heard that planet x was kept secret because the worlds goverments knew we were basicly doomed. They got to know about it in the 80's if i remember correctly... Nasa posted it in some newspaper, but the day after they took it back and said it was incorrect info or something..

Anyways, supposedly Planet X has already passed us sometime in 2003, and the sun saved our asses! Check this out and say what you think...!
video.google.com...#

So maybe were safe and planetX is already gone, moving away from us? Hence these posts on space.com and thesun.co.uk

www.space.com...
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by holaa

Interesting. Not a single one of your links work.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Weird, for some reason the adresses i posted are changed with alot of "..." in it.. I emailed my friend the same links some weeks ago and he got the normal correct link and read the articles and later on we discussed them..
Now for some reasons the adress has changed in my "sent emails", aswell as in another post in another forum that i made like a week ago.
Anyways, ive found the articles again. Sorry for all this,

here ya go;
video.google.com...#

...this could have something to do with planetx;
www.thesun.co.uk...

www.space.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by holaa]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironjello
I have been reading on how a nother planet in our solar system hit eatrh, split it in half and is going to do so again Planet X orbit

This site also talks on how the Sumerians knew and predicted this

what do you think ?

You NEED to watch the following video:

"US COVERS UP ANCIENT INFO [fragments of ancient Sumarian Tablets] DETAILING END OF TIMES!"

www.youtube.com...

Here are the comments that the poster of the video included:

"Earlier this year, a friend told me a story about a major archaeological find in Iraq [video: "the greatest archeological find of all time"; an oblong copper box containing serveral broken tablets written in Sumarian]."

"He [the friend] said the US army soldiers [260th Quartermaster Battalion while on routine patrol of ancient sites in southern Iraq] happened upon something big [on or around June 12, 2006] and it was all being kept hush, hush."

"My friend, who is a Near Eastern scholar at a prestigious university, said the US government was putting together a panel to examine and decipher the find [video: The find which they call "extraordinary", and having, "considerable repercussions for many universally held beliefs"]."

"Wow! I thought, pretty wild stuff. Soon enough, I forgot the story and went on with the daily toils, we call life. [video: One fragment scholars have translated tells the story of Ziusudra the antidiluvian Noah". The tablets supposedly apeak of another deluge [worldwide flood] and the need for a "second ark", a "craft that is intended to aid in human colonization of Nibiru, a planet whose orbit brings it in the vicinity of the planet Uranus every 3500 years"; Nibiru will again orbit past Uranus in the year 2012"]."

"When the [six] translation started popping up in several cities throughout the world [London where the tablets were first taken, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Aleppo, Karachi, and Tangiers and THE VERBAL INFORMATION ON THE REST OF THE VIDEO CONSTITUTES PUBLICATION 7th TRANSLATION]. I remembered what my friend told me and placed a call to another friend, inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the inside scoop."

"Ironically, in the land of truth and liberty, the country that wants to bring democracy to rest of the world, the translation was easily kept under wraps and as far as I know, this piece here on YouTube is the only copy made public inside the United States [video: The story is beng supressed by British and American powers that be; still, "the discovery has set off a frantic search for more tablets; eveidence on the ground supports these claims"]. Our lawyers say we are not breaking any laws since the tablets are not even acknowledged to exist."

"Whatever the case, one has to wonder why the US and British governments are tearing up the land formally known as Sumer [Sumaria, ancient Biblical Babylon] in a mad search for something. Tablets, or perhaps plans for the second ark mentioned in the fragment's 64 lines?"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Any good sources on that? a kid talking on youtube of hes "friend"... come on

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Try this link for possibly the only authentic photo of the brown dwarf. This site has some very interesting stuff. Note the mention 'Vatican'. The link
www.darkstar1.co.uk/nibiru09.html

mclinking

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have read back through the replies to this post and it amuses me greatly. Many of the I know it all people (when it is I think I know everything, but really I have a closed mind and I don't have a clue.) criticize even the possibility of an event on 2012. They make fun of and belittle anyone who gives any credence at all to even the possibility that something could happen. Everyone is entilted to their opion, but being a bully and belittling people is crossing the line. I love it when the elite, or those who somehow think they are superior in knowledge try and dictate their point of view, but nobody else's count. They do not even what to hear anything to the contrary of their viewpoint. Here is what I have got to say, remember nothing is inpossible, it is a matter of it being practical. The earth has been hit many times before by asteroid/comets and one even ended the reign of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. It is not a matter of if another one hits, it is a matter of when it hits. I do not need a link to back that, every one involved in the research agree it will happen again. The only question is when. Remember, before the comet hit Jupiter in the 90's they were only a handful of people even watching the sky for earth crossing objects. It will take many years to map, chart, and keep trap of these item and they are not stagnent and can change orbits due to outside forces. With all the possible problems that could impact the earth from space such as supernova, gamma rays, black holes, asteroids, comets, etc. I do not understand how anyone could rule out an event happening in the future. Keep an open mind. It seems that many of the people that replied think there is a greater chance of nuclear war or the use of a nuclear weapon. Anything is possible, but they are a stand off weapon and if you use the,n even in a first stike manner, you lose as well in the end. That being said Iran concerns me. It is the whole he will do anything to get his way attitude. Even if it is nuclear weapons in the end the earth will still be her and in approximetly 100,000 years or so there will once again be life. It will be us, the human race that will be erased. The only thing that can actual destroy the earth is something for space. As 2012 approaches, it will show the human condition and all of positive and negative attribute of human beings. Lets hope nothing happen, but what if it does?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by perspicientia

Don't forget spreading AIDS even though they know they have it. I have read many stories on this and it sickens me. They do it just for revenge.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by holaa

LOL that was a comet. I believe in planet X/ Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wholesome

What's wrong with making fun of people that purposely spread disinformation? There is a difference between posting an opinion and posting facts. Right? So if someone posts an opinion and it is inconsistent with the facts, then people are going to say something about that. Is it bullying to post facts and evidence that support or challenge a claim? Not at all. The bullying comes from people that try to stop people from posting.

What I see as a close mind is the attitude of those that won't learn. They protest being shown evidence. What I hear is, "Stop educating me! Please allow me to be ignorant. Don't allow me to deny ignorance."

I mean some people have the false idea that an open mind is being a sieve in which tales no matter how preposterous are acceptable. That's not right. Then are those that refuse the evidence, because they have a closed mind. There are lots of slogans these close minded people use and you've touched on many of them.

1. They think they are superior
  2. They bully people with facts and evidence
  3. They do not want to hear other viewpoints
  4. Anything is possible

You've got some good ideas there about the potential dangers of smaller celestial objects. They are harder to detect and they can do incredible amounts of damage on impact. Some things cannot impact the Earth at least int he near future because they would be seen or their effects would be detectable while the objects are still very far the Earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sorry, "Niburu" was supposed to hit in 2007, then again in 2010, and now they've had to "reschedule it" for 2012. This was because the people who were interpreting this information "lied" to make sure the TPTB don't get the information.

But wait...I though the TPTB were building shelters to save themselves from Niburu!

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If Niburu were going to hit earth it would have been seen by now.

I have no idea why these threads don't get moved to the HOAX forum, because it is a HOAX. This will not happen, and if this were to hit in 2012, we would've seen it by now.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have been reading on how a nother planet in our solar system hit eatrh, split it in half and is going to do so again Planet X orbit

This site also talks on how the Sumerians knew and predicted this

what do you think ?

The sumerians knew of no planets beyond those visible to the naked eye. It's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Unless you take into account a possible Dimension shift. Did everyone believe the earth was flat? Yep

I guess they all looked pretty dumb when learning the truth. David Wilcox says there will be some sort of Dimensional Shift. When information flows too freely, the Gov will start to put the hammer down... to stop it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate64

You are misunderstanding the flat Earth idea. If you do not move far from home you can consider the Earth to be flat. Even airports are built assuming the Earth is locally flat. There is no need to use a round Earth when building such structures. Flat Earth vs round Earth. Which you use depends upon what you need to do.

David Wilcox makes all sorts of absurd claims. He is anything but a reliable source of information.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have been reading on how a nother planet in our solar system hit EATRH, split it in half and is going to do so again

what do you think ?

who cares if it hits EATRH.....we'll be safe here on EARTH.....no worries

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join