It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian squirrel pack 'kills dog'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This seems an appropriate place to put this article.

Squirrels have bitten to death a stray dog which was barking at them in a Russian park, local media report. Passers-by were too late to stop the attack by the black squirrels in a village in the far east, which reportedly lasted about a minute.

A "big" stray dog was nosing about the trees and barking at squirrels hiding in branches overhead when a number of them suddenly descended and attacked, reports say.

"They literally gutted the dog," local journalist Anastasia Trubitsina told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
*nods seriously, yes they escaped from Chernobyl

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
death by squirrel pack!!!

This is why I read BTS.

Thank god we only have Possums in Australia.

Mutated Squirrel's. Just say no.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Packs of "killer squirrels"! Oh my! Now we have something to really worry about. When you read something about squirrels killing dogs, you have to ask yourself, "when will squirrels start attacking people strolling through parks?"

The Squirrel menace is REAL

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
*nods seriously, yes they escaped from Chernobyl

or maybe they have russian mob conections!!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
*agrees and ponders.. hmm Gangland Squirrel Murders, cept the rip the guts out instead of the tongue...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Isn't it strange how sometimes a thread topic will just, sort of, "stay with you"?
I was walking through Victoria Park, the large central park area of London, Ontario today and all I could think about was "killer squirrels". Naturally, being a park, there is a rather large indigenous squirrel population in the park. Normally, I have always thought of them as, well, "cute". This time, however, all I could think about was an "army of squirrels" ganging up and devouring some little old lady who was in the park to feed those "sweet little bushy tailed rats".

The only squirrel who I like any more is good old "Foamy".....
www.illwillpress.com

top topics

join