It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Planes Landing in Canada...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
First; the reported statement by Zuwena Robinas of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Canada;

"The Government of canada has no information to substantiate allegations about links between those flights and the CIA."

Second; Many of the so-called rendition flights have been flagged by recreational "tail-spotters who have turned their hobby of identifying aircraft tail numbers into a valuable Internet data source.

"It's careless tradecraft", says John Pike, an expert on U.S. intelligence matters at GlobalSecurity.org.
"they (the CIA) have allowed the tail-spotters into the game and they have not come to grips with the advent of the Internet, and not come to grips with the massive parallel processing which is underway with all those tail spotters."

Some tail numbers of planes landing in Canada...

N196D- a 40 seat turboprop registered to Devon of Lexington NC
N312ME- A Beech aircraft registered to Aviation Specialties of Washington DC
N4557C- Lockheed multi-engine registered to Rapid Air Transport of Beltsville, Md
N505LL- DeHaviland registered to Path Corp of Rehoboth Beach, Del.
N397P- Gulfstream V registered to Bayard Marketing, Portland Oregon

This is a small part of the information which Tim Harper wrote in the Toronto Sun yesterday.

I'm wondering how Condi Rice will adress the European concerns about these flights today. Everything has great deniability, IMO, but with Sweden, Iceland, Denmark,Spain, Austria, Germany, Cyprus, Macedonia, Malta and Greece (among other countries) reporting overflights and landings, I'm sure questions will be asked. Iceland reports 67 such landings on it's soil alone.

Edit to add www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 5-12-2005 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

I'm wondering how Condi Rice will adress the European concerns about these flights today. Everything has great deniability, IMO, but with Sweden, Iceland, Denmark,Spain, Austria, Germany, Cyprus, Macedonia, Malta and Greece (among other countries) reporting overflights and landings, I'm sure questions will be asked. Iceland reports 67 such landings on it's soil alone.

Why should Condi Rice address the issue when the European govts are part of this? Have you heard of the Alliance Base? Its related to that.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Why should Condi Rice address the issue when the European govts are part of this? Have you heard of the Alliance Base? Its related to that.

I haven't heard of the Alliance Base and I'll be Dogpiling that shortly to 'get on top of what's going on'. Thanks for the lead, deltaboy.

As to Condi, she is responding rather vocally, as is reported in this ATSNN thread.

I don't understand all of it yet...it could be a 'tempest in a teacup' started by a bunch of computer savvy 'tail-spotters'.

Good topic for ATS, though, don't you agree?

<< 1   >>

join