It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Quick quiz people what is the actually title name of the U.S. Consitution. While most people may not find this important, I believe it makes all the difference in the world.
Deo Vindice,
-SmittyCity

cjf

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
By chance,

Are you refereing to Anderson's Constitutions of 1723?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Constituion of The United States of 1789?

cjf

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmittyCity
Quick quiz people what is the actually title name of the U.S. Consitution. While most people may not find this important, I believe it makes all the difference in the world.
Deo Vindice,
-SmittyCity

There will obviously be no relply......?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't like rushing people because there are many days that go buy when I don't have time to spend on this site.

But,

it has been six days now. I know the answer but for some reason I think smitty might have some obscure fact that I migth not be aware of.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Constitution of The United States of America, Dated September 17, 1789 or The Articles of Confederation, Dated July 16?, 1777?

Here's a site:supreme.lp.findlaw.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There is no title on the document itself:

www.usconstitution.net...

cjf

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The reason I posted the “Anderson’s Constitution’s” simply is for the implied twist and resurgence of attention they have received concerning the possible ‘darker origins’ (for lack of a better words) of the US Constitution. The following site makes some of these types of claims, including referencing Ben Franklin.

(Link)

Reported by the above site as from "Joshua Mouse's" Notes On the Constitutional Convention, the following excerpt is accredited to statements made by Benjamin Franklin.

Gentlemen, we have long had before us a model of a contract such as George advocates. Back in ‘34, when I was a young printer, I published Anderson’s Constitutions; which established the formal, written government for the fraternity of Free Masons. Surely you have both studied it as you have progressed through the Degrees.

Recall its Article 10, which permits even probates of each Lodge to merge their opinions with the majority, to be addressed to their Master. Not, mind you, that the Master need act on the instructions of the lowly. And consider Article 39, which provides for secret election of the Grand Master and other officers; with its appearance that Power lies with the majority; but is silent about the provocateurs who mingle with it, fomenting the consensus of opinion.

In combination, the Articles of Anderson’s Constitutions establishes a government which superficially appears to be of, by and for the general Lodge membership, but which in their legal language make all meaningful power to reside in the hands of the Ruling Elite.
Anderson’s is an exemplary model for accomplishing what George proposes; that is: drawing the labor of all inhabitants, of every race -- with the exception of ourselves and our posterity-- into a condition of tacitly-consensual servitude; to be human resources for our eternal Agri-Business…..

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ok, I'll give this a short while before sending the whole thread to the trashbin, if the original poster isn't going to provide an answer.

Here is my attempt:
This is the constitution:
external image

The title is thus the Constitution or nothing at all, since there's no 'title'.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
you're leaving us in suspense...

top topics

join