It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible & Alien Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
im just going to jump right into it........

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

[now before i give my opinion on this scripture,id like to say i view the biblical term of "god" as nothing more than the title of alien beings,with much greater knowledge an power ,then we do..they were coined gods and goddesses by our ancient ancestors..ok so now "god" or these alien beings....ok first id like to say that i dont know who all these alien/gods are but i will try and do my best guess as to what i know...ok so these beings made man in there image,so the first thing we learn is they have the image of man..so from this we know these aliens had to be human in shape and structure..and that the human form was around long before it was here on earth...ok lets move on]

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

[Now we see god is a male,so if we were created in his image,does god have a penis? he also created the women,the women were created in the image of the goddess or female alien beings who assited god in the creation of adam and eve]

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

[Now our alien god friends have let us loose among the earth,to have sex,populate and reproduce and have a good old time eating and carrying on]

Ill post more later..if i feel like it

[edit on 4-12-2005 by FarFromDanK]

join