It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are little brothers such pains in the ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
rear ?

Mine has succesfully ruined the transmission in my Toyota Soarer. It's a twin turbo so he assumes U can just plant your foot down, have your joy rides and nothing will go wrong

Of course something has gone wrong and now it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg to fix ... and he is denying being the cause of the problem, and even just an attempt to talk to him about it gets me doors slammed in my face, nice huh ?

I am sure he knows, because he did it to his car not long ago :bnghd:

What on earth is the problem ? At what age do they become a-holes ? lol gee I just want him to acknowledge he did something wrong and say sorry at least, I am not even asking for money to fix it. I respect his and everybody else's things, where's the respect for mine ?

A little help to even point me in the right direction to get it fixed would be nice, but nooooo a phone call is too much for him to do to help too

My mother told me if I had been a boy they wouldn't have had another, I wish I had been a boy ... then I'd probably know more about cars too

I find it very disheartening that family can treat theirs like this, I am so ready to help someone with things I know that they may not and such *sigh* Oh well just had to vent .... I'm just upset over this because it is not cheap to fix Imported cars and this is the last thing I needed right now.

Anyway thanks for reading

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Start with a good solid kick in the * ... his of course!

Upon repair, DO NOT let him drive the vehicle until pre-determined reparations are made!

Ignorance is bliss, but if he did the same to his own and subsequently cared not for yours; IMO questionable character comes to mind. Family or not ... :shk: "You're on your own bud!?
!

Go Jaded!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jack up the car.
Ask him to slide underneath, so you can show him the damage.
Then, with a quick flick of the wrist...LOL

My bro did a similar thing to my car years ago.
I let him use it for almost a year. My company gave me a car, so I didn't need both.

He drove it until it was DRY, of oil.
Engines don't appreciate that..It required a new engine.
He paid for Half. Thats all I could get out of him..
Maybe you can get half...?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
lol thanks for the laughs guys
needed that no doubt.

Yeah I think I will ask him for half, it honestly didn't cross my mind to charge him for it, but what the hell. From what people say it will be no less than $2000 to repair but won't know until dude looks at it tomrorow so he can help me out with that ... unless he wants it taken out of his car
lol

This is all just sooooooooo unecessary
grrrrr

I swear I felt like throwin a tantrum like a lil kid again to my mum over the weekend lol

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Old brothers are more of a pain in the bottom, IMO.

I think it varies

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Can I be the first to say, you have a damn nice car!

If I pay for it, can I drive it?!

PHWOOOAAAR!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thank U xeroxed! They are a lovely car to drive and some are very nice to look at, that's for sure
And they're real fast!!! Altho my baby is sick right now *sniff* she'll be better in no time tho

Here is more how my baby looks tho

She's oh so nice
Metallic green, looks black in the right light/darkness, lovely 2-part rims, although we don't have those here that I know of so I can't change em up, they do in Japan, I hear it's cheaper too besides being able to switch up whenever U like

I'll take a pic of her when I wash her next, this weekend probably if the weather is nice. I never took a pic of her
I am a bad mother! lol

[edit on 5-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
lol!

Aye, she's a beauty! Your brother is a very, very bad man. *shakes head*

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Mine has succesfully ruined the transmission in my Toyota Soarer. It's a twin turbo so he assumes U can just plant your foot down, have your joy rides and nothing will go wrong

I wouldn't trust a female with a turbo anything
well at least it isn't a 4WD.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
HEY dont blame him,iam a little brother and any damnage do is usalay her fault in the first place dont put all the blame on your bro

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
let's not ASSume ok ? lol damn
I know how to drive a car properly, I am 26 yrs old and I respect my car and other people's cars.

I have driven her for 3 years and some change without anything going wrong. So please don't try flip this on me
Besides, when he's in a good mood he has kidded about how he drives it, I know it, he knows it and his friends can't lie to me. I know just by lookin at their faces lol

Just came to say that the transmission is gone, dead, kaput, no more *sigh*
Guess Japan gonna hafta wait
This ain't gonna be cheap and I been without car for 2 days already. blah

I can't even put this down to "I'm being punished for doing something bad" cause well, I ain't been doin anything to be bad. Plus this is all his doing, I am very disappointed in him.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank YOU for the laugh, Jaded.

You let him borrow your car after...AFTER...he wrecked his?

LMAO.

Way to go.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

rear ?

Of course something has gone wrong and now it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg to fix ... and he is denying being the cause of the problem, and even just an attempt to talk to him about it gets me doors slammed in my face, nice huh ?

I am sure he knows, because he did it to his car not long ago :bnghd:

What on earth is the problem ? At what age do they become a-holes ? lol gee I just want him to acknowledge he did something wrong and say sorry at least, I am not even asking for money to fix it. I respect his and everybody else's things, where's the respect for mine ?

A little help to even point me in the right direction to get it fixed would be nice, but nooooo a phone call is too much for him to do to help too

My mother told me if I had been a boy they wouldn't have had another, I wish I had been a boy ... then I'd probably know more about cars too

I find it very disheartening that family can treat theirs like this, I am so ready to help someone with things I know that they may not and such *sigh* Oh well just had to vent .... I'm just upset over this because it is not cheap to fix Imported cars and this is the last thing I needed right now.

Anyway thanks for reading

Having one myself, I like to think it's god making sure we're good leaders and good care takers for later in life. Otherwise, I'm just gonna assume their stupid and need some real help somewhere in their heads(Do you know 3 of the BSB's are little Brothers!(Howie, Kevin, and Brian, AJ is an only child and Nick is the eldest in his messed up-whacked up family.)

But yeah, mine is a pain in the dark and a pain the night, and a pain every where else, what else is new?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer
Thank YOU for the laugh, Jaded.

You let him borrow your car after...AFTER...he wrecked his?

LMAO.

Way to go.

you're welcome, glad someone's laughing

I have made it very clear from the day I brought her home that NOBODY drives it, not even my dad and he, aswell as everyone but my brother has the decency to respect my wishes. My brother takes off in it when I am asleep or not home and the keys happen to be there. So he obviously knows he shouldn't be driving it. I don't think I should feel I have to hide my keys in my own house, or should I ?

I also guess I have to teach him a lesson now, anybody have any idea's on how to eff up a car royally ?
lol

[edit on 8-12-2005 by ImJaded]

top topics

join