1. In 2009, the first manned mission to Mars - A success, Cavern discovered nearby landing site, damp rocks, Microbial life found.
2. 2017, A permanent research facility is set up on Mars, allowing research into "2nd Genesis", the cavern found to contain life.
3. Ion Engines fully developed - The first flight to Saturn in 2029. However, due to unforseen events the astronauts tragically die.
4. Gravity Experiments that began at CERN
, reach their end as its secondary particle
accelerator and the entire research compound is "sucked" into a micro-singularity. However, Minor Gravity "well" technology is developed from the
research, allowing 22% gravity on-board space vehicles in 2044
5. Second Ion Engine Space craft built. Project Infinity blasts off in 2050.
6. Efficient antimatter production created, 2077. However it is so far too little far too late. Global warming has reached a critical stage, and in
2078 the world watches as the the ice caps begin their inevitable return to liquid form, and the rising of the worlds oceans.
7. Unbenownst the rest of the world, in 2049 CERN's main investor at the time, offered CERN a generous gift. A small, private island off the coast of
the Mediterranean. There, they secretly restarted work on micro-singularity technology, funds and materials maticulously routed and rerouted through
country after country, account after account, making sure that it would take anyone years to track down the destination.
8. In 2099, the first, man-made, stable wormhole between two points on the globe is sustained for no more than 0.045 of a second, transmitting, into a
vaccuum at the other end, 68 micro-organisms. This paves the way, although unbenownst to them at the time, to what would essentially be "stargate"
Finally, after almost 500 years of innovation, research, hardship, discovery, in 2468, the first man made object to travel faster than the speed of
light astonishes the globe, with the invention of a fuelless energy drive, allowing a progressive increase of speed without the necessity of adding
progressively more fuel. In doing so, ship after ship is developed, each one capable of travelling at unimaginable speeds.
9. 2791- Unmanned probes are sent to the far reaches of the galaxy, each carrying 18 Artificial life forms and one, very important device. A Star
10. With the universe at its knees the human race begins down the next path on the infinite journey that is the cosmos. After that, the rest is