It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose face do you want to wear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Recently, the world's first "face transplant" took place in France. A woman whose own face was most tragically destroyed by "dogs" had a face transplant. Using a face from a recently deceased person, the operation appears to have been a success. Of course, at this time, it is still too early to tell. However, this even does raise several interesting questions. For this post, though, I am asking only one obvious one. . . (see title).

Supposing that Face Transplants become a successful surgical procedure with minimal pain and risk, whose face would you want to wear. Keep in mind that in the future, a large bank of faces will be kept in storage just for you to browse through and select for transplant. Incidentally, a good name for such a face bank would be "Saving Face". Regardless, the question still stands;

whose face do you want to wear?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i think i would be constantly swapping between nick cage and john travolta...
this sounds like an awesome movie premiss :bnghd:

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So were talking about michael jackson, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wait, she had a CHOICE? I hope the pic I saw was before her transplant because if not i'd be asking for my money back

lol

tough question, I'm happy as I am but for the sake of the thread I will think about it and come back to answer

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Michael Jacksons sister or wife are we talking about here?

Edit=question mark lol!

[edit on 12/4/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I was referring to the French lady CT lol

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
freaking great idea....i would have the following choices:-

Colin Farrel.....great excuse to sleep with fine honeys and also get wasted in public 24/7 and not give a toss!

Michael Schumacher.....great excuse to drive like a tosser on public roads and when stopped by the police with the old..."who do you think you are?....Michael Schumacher?"..line.....i could say.."well....actually...yes?"

Elvis....so i could plan his comeback in vegas..."hey all!!!...im not dead!!....thank you very much....its been a long time"

Jesus...for the same reason as Elvis....but obviously without the cheeky leg movements.

Eminem....so i could get my house on MTV Cribs.

Regards.

top topics

join