It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HO HO HO...What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well it's Christmas time again. The Malls are packed with frantic shoppers and there's hardly a parking spot left in the parking lot. You just know that the line to see Santa is wayyyy too long. It could be hours before you even get a chance to see Christmas Carol much less Old Saint Nick. So, as a public service, by the powers self-invested in me, as the benevolent tyrant, this is your chance to cyber Santa. So drag out your Christmas Wish List and tell the benevolent tyrant what YOU want for Christmas......

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
my little brother pre-ordered an xbox 360 so that should be at home for christmas waiting for me

so since he covered that

umm

DISCLOSURE!

and world peace

and new socks

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would really like the following:

1 Partridge in a pear tree
2 Turtle Doves
3 French Hens
4 Calling Birds
5 Golden Rings
6 Geese A-laying
7 Swans A-swimming
8 Maids A-milking
9 Ladies Dancing
10 Lords A-leaping
11 Pipers Piping
12 Drummers Drumming

If Jolly Ole' St Nick can't do that . . .

Well, then ... I guess I'd have to settle for:

"Ensure my family, loved ones and fellow ATS members a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!"

Peace2All, Happy New Year and Merry insert - celebration - here !

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I would love to have my fiance here, he is in Japan but he will be here in January so I guess we can have our own little christmas then (can't send his gift in the mail either)

Some new summer shoes, new shoe stand as I am runnig out of room (lol) and a new summer wardrobe would be nice.

I would also ask Santa to help me fix and sell my car so I can buy a smaller, more practical one .... can U help me with that benevolent tyrant ?
lol

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My wife. We aren't sure how long it will be before she can be here, but we hope around April.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

by Zaphod58:
My wife. We aren't sure how long it will be before she can be here, but we hope around April.

Damn ... I feel for you Zaph ....

My wife and I have not been apart for more than 2 weeks [visiting relatives] in over 17 years.

Here's hoping you can reunite as soon as possible!

top topics

join