It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Present

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, well, well. It's that time of year again, where everybody spends like crazy and the commercial industry gets stinking rich!

I really, really need help with a present for my girlfriend. I asked her what she would like for Christmas and after many pondering moments she said, "Something that I can keep with me all day, every day, that reminds me of you".

So... what the hell should I buy her?! I really have no idea. Please help!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
C'mon, people. Work with me here...

(Please
)

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Her hint, makes me think she's looking for a little jewelry.
something sparkly, that reminds her, of your personality..

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ok i would suggest that you get her an item and have in inscribed,
ie a neckless or keyring or a locket ect ect that way she can keep you with her all day long.

sweet

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ok so heres something that worked for me

my girlfriend and i met at college so last year before we left for break i got her a small bottle of my cologne
since i planned on seeing her like once over the course of a month she had a smell to remember me by ( they say smell is the strongest sense for a memory... i agree)
i scored points on that one bc it was unconventional and "sweet/cute/charming/loving/etc"
and also she loves the stars and has them tattooed on her and a crecent moon (tattooed as well) i found a real nice silver bracelet with moons and stars... i find nowadays girls like silver more than gold (my girlfriend says its not as flashy and can go with more outfits and occassions)... which is good because its usually cheaper...

hope that helps!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for the help!

UnterMir: The cologne idea is great! Thank you!

Asala & spacedoubt: Thanks for the help, too. Inscribed jewelry sounds like a great present! What should I get inscribed, though?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
anything to help...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The cologne is definitely a winner
I love it, my fiance left me some of his Bvulgari that I adore and a few of his t-shirts so I can wear them to sleep and inhale his scent

A tennis bracelet inscribed with her name or soemthing short and sweet (maybe both of your names? ie: "For [her], Love [you]) would be lovely
or a nice ring maybe ?

The tennis bracelet is neutral, the ring U may have to know what style she likes and stuff.

I am in the same predicament with what to buy my baby, it's harder buying for men!!! lol let me go start a thread

top topics

join