It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
there is prove enough that there was a nuclear explosion.

There is no proof, with the exceptions of the Nuclear Plants that exploded and the ones dropped on Japan and ones used for testing.

There is evidence, which is highly suspect that is allowing people to come to a conclusion which is still being argued for and against to this day.

Can you display, without a shadow of a doubt that there was an explosion not related to those listed prior to 1900?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

6. The Coso Artifact - No proof.

Seems like they are not really fake, but also not as ancient as some people think they might be.
As I didn't know what they are I typed "coso artifact" into google and the first site was this: www.talkorigins.org...
The conclusion of the linked article: the coso artifact seems to be a 1920s "Champion spark plug".

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks Harte
I've missed that post. It will take me some time to read all those posts.

From the first time I saw those, I was very sceptical of their origins. (Actually I still am)

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so everyone so far thinks that 8 out of 10 of these artifacts are hoaxes... im not sure if its true or not but i feel that at least one of these items deserves to be real...but to be truthful... many things the government does are fake... im not even going to start on the government cuz i have a feeling people would start getting pissed off...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
so everyone so far thinks that 8 out of 10 of these artifacts are hoaxes... im not sure if its true or not but i feel that at least one of these items deserves to be real...but to be truthful... many things the government does are fake... im not even going to start on the government cuz i have a feeling people would start getting pissed off...

Yea ppl ares so proud of there government it makes me sick...maybe if they could see who is actually running the government..they wouldnt be so freaking happy

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join