It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
C'mon, if you live in North America and suffer slavery to the lifestyle obsession you live, you have no right to condemn the anagram for your way of life. NWO is a term that really should be
obvious to North Americans: The doctrine of continuing the WAY we live as opposed to... Besides, only that which one creates in their perceived reality exists to them. It only exist to them however, as they interrpreted that which they absorb from external sources. If one can supercede impression and distinguish
their own reality as viable to them, who cares what others fear or
hold onto as their truth? Change thyself, only you can. No one can tell me what to think or believe, I accept that which coincides with MY truths. NWO is a fear matrix that exists by the talk and spreading of fear that generates it. If no one thought about it and feared it with expectation then what would we be expecting. Just to think it is real is to make it real! No ne seems to understand reverse psychology in regards to propaganda.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Right, so we should cover ourselves with the proverbial blanket and thus making it go away.
If we can't see it, then it is no threat.

While the Ostrich/boogeyman philosophy may help you live without fear, I don't think it will prevent these people from continueing their actions in their attempt to bring about a NWO.
Might you have another reason for wanting us to stop resisting or discussing this?

[Edited on 24-9-2003 by NephraTari]

[Edited on 24-9-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree with nephraTari. Ignoring the NWO is doing exactly what they want us to do. Pretending the halocaust never happened doesn't make it true. It did happen and the NWO will take control.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Their already here, slowly taking over the world with their corporate and corrupt beauracratic system. Seems we are too happy eating our hamburgers and buying cheap chinese products at walmart to even understand what is going on. The police state is just to finish it all, but we are too afraid of breaking their "laws" to do anything anyways.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by daeldren]

new topics

top topics

join