It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce and the right paw of the Sphynx

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Please take a moment to read the first page of that site: www.cam.net.uk...

You'll see a letter from the real author apologizing for writing it. It was a small hoax turned into a big hoax with the power of the internet.

In the link I've provided there is the apology leter from the author of this material. He explaines very well what was the article intended for and how did it divert it from the original direction.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
man, if it were real i think it would have been the most historic find in human history, imagine that, a world above, well below but advanced far beyond our wildest dreams. its ok, if anyone hears anything about the matter please post it, im most intreuged with the sphinx and the atlantis 'documents' that are suposedly remain underneath them.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Isnt the hall of records supposed to be under the paw. I remeber reading something about it a while back. That all records of eygpt the piramids atlantis etc. are supposed to be kept there but the eygptian government will not allow excavation of the site.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
...That all records of eygpt the piramids atlantis etc. are supposed to be kept there but the eygptian government will not allow excavation of the site.

This exact same assertion was addressed on a previous page of this very thread!

Can we not get it together at all around here?

Harte

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think the only thing that is agreeable on this subject is that we will never know for sure unless someone is allowed to, or forcefully digs under the sphinx and takes a look. you can do all this sonar and what not around it, and take aireal shots, but until someone actually goes in there, its all talk. I think if someone or a group of people had enough money to assemble a team, they would prolly be able to do it forcefully at night or something, but that would take a ton of money, time, effort, and guns.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
C'mon, guys...at the bottom of the hoax letter, he talks about "Jedai" priests.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
But I do love a good hoax.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
still there is a strong possibility of a what if? and as well (as was said before) it could tell us soooooo much about our past history and whether plato was right when he wrote about the mysterious place. by the way, i'm interested in edgar cayce, could someone be so kind to direct me to a great site with his predictions on it.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My daddy's records are in my right hand.

My left hand is open.

And willing.

I AM.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If sitchin's work is anything to go by, then not only is the sphinx the key to our history and our future (supposedly acts like a beacon), I know Sitchin took alot of flak due to his 'questionable' claims about the translations, but alot of his work seems almost finished than the current explanation thats getting touted around schools and such.
Also, anyone ever heard of another sphinx in the Sinai peninsula...apparently they sit on the same height and position, but the pyramids are actually 2 mountain peaks, ending at exactly the same height as the 'man made mountains of the west'.

(I don't think it's st. katherine...doesn't work for me..but you never know)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I beleive the egyptian gov't is afraid to find anything that would take credibility for the monuments away from their people. Hawass prevents any exploration from happening. He can't see the bigger picture of perhaps understanding the secrets of what people and what intelegence might have come before. Maybe even answer the question of who we are andwhere we come from....... It maybe the "missing link" we as a people have be searching for.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well, they have discovered remanants of plants in royal, tombs that at that time only grew in current time Central-South America, and we know that with their maritine technology, there would be no way to make it there.
Also I find it funny that even in the egyptian gov. story, the egyptian culture was bearly starting up (in the best case!) around 10.000 years ago, How could they have possibly build those pyramids? and even if let's say they have built them, why not keep working on the technology? We can say that that's what humankind does, once it discovers something, it keeps using it, builds it bigger, better, but here, we have these huge piramids, and then hundrets of smaller ones poping up all over after the first big ones.
It just sounds like they came up with the current known history of egypt, and are looking for facts to back it up, and who knows, maybe hidding facts that could prove otherwise. (sorry to say this but didn't the nazis do the same thing? / not saying that they are fascists or anything)
There are many organizations out there simply begging the egyptians to let the dig around the Sphinx, but they simply made a federal law there that it's not allowed to do so, I mean come on, make a dig site outside the secure area, and dig to the chamber, anything...

By the way, I liked the underground complex theory, I didn't belive it was true from the begging, I for one think that the atlantians had their own continent, and tried to limit interactions with the rest of the world only to trade, and the piramid design, and so on was just the rest of the world trying to copy what they saw there... you never know for sure, but these are my thoughts about it. But hey, maybe we'll find out the truth around 2012

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm getting a petition started at thepetitionsite.com
www.thepetitionsite.com...

ROCK

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
if you can find an oder unmodified version of his book it says they found a tomb with artifacts and a pool of water and a time machine

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm reading "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis" by Edgar Evans Cayce.
First printing March 1968
Second printing April 1968
It's an original second printing

I just started it and I'm a little over halfway though...it's just 170 pages.
Very fascinating read.

Is this the book you're referring to?
...just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join