It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: useless facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

PODcast: useless facts
Just thought i'd pass them along

length: 08:06
file: btstpod_1034.mp3
size: 1898k
feed: btst

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The reason the world's software is so full of bugs is because the Irish are too drunk to write it correctly?

Yikes.....

A blackspot on an otherwise funny and entertaining podcast.

We Irish like a drink or two it's true, but we work as hard as we play.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey Doggy, don't worry. I just heard in a world wide study of quality of life (okay, I heard this from my Dad and haven't checked it out) that Ireland is number two (with Luxemberg being # 1 I think).

Go figure! Some of us first and second generation Americans are thinking it's time to call the cousins.

And P.S. - Wupy never means any harm, so don't let it bother you (I let it slide.

[edit on 12/10/2005 by Relentless]

[edit on 12/10/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HHA NO whale hunting in oklahoma and that ireland joke lol funny but please dont pronouce ireland iyr-ealand

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well I never meant to upset the good irish folks among us. For the record my ancestors immigrated from Ireland oh, about seven generations ago.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
And P.S. - Wupy never means any harm, so don't let it bother you (I let it slide.

I know mr. wupy never means any harm, I have great time for the man. It's just I hate to see stereotypes perpetuated like that. I get the joke, but still....

We love the whole aye-ur-land things as well. You can tell where people are from by the way say "Ireland", whether it is aye-ur-land(the US) or a-e-land(oz) or ahhhland(the UK).

new topics

top topics

join