It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B2 - Photo of electro-gravitic field kicking in

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
where do people come up with all this anti gravity # at anyways? sounds like some people have been reading a little too much sci-fi here lately. 3 words: get a life. anti gravity planes and # will come about but none of us will see it.

You would be surprised at whats out there

Try this one...

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
pic looks like fake photoshop job.. I could do that

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
If "antigravity' is real, why don't we see it on commercial aircraft or as a way to ge to the space station?

We have no real proof that "anti-gravity" is real! I was on the ATS team that researched the B-2. Yes we did find many things that suggestes it could be, however, Nothing conclusive was ever found. To add to it, our evidence was ambigious at Best. For example, the B-2 does have a skin that can be electrically charged. However, this could also be a form of active stealth, which given other facts about the B-2, would seem much more likely!

There are many more reasons why I believe Anti-gravity is nothing more than science fiction gone wild!

Tim

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for posting the pic, its a fantastic capture, if it is real, even if just condensation.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oh yes its a real photo, no question. There are many similar photos of various aircraft on the web and I have seen the effect for myself on Tornadoes, F-16's, Lightnings (proper ones, not the Lockheed thingy) etc etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Little off here but i was reading this and i know all the specs for this plane top speed is about 450-500 mph and that comment about dog fights the B-2 would be pointless in a dog fight its a bomber with no air to air defense but still great pic and the antigravity thing possible but not the way we would like to think.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join