It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B2 - Photo of electro-gravitic field kicking in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Mojom,

I have the same thing on video..

Down loaded it from the page that Simon earlier posted at this topic..

And if i remember correctly, this F-14 shown here is infact 'going super sonic'.

And it is out in the sea so the air is humid.

These two combined, and we have the effect shown here.

Correct me if i am wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bandit
Mojom,

I have the same thing on video..

Down loaded it from the page that Simon earlier posted at this topic..

And if i remember correctly, this F-14 shown here is infact 'going super sonic'.

And it is out in the sea so the air is humid.

These two combined, and we have the effect shown here.

Correct me if i am wrong.

I think you're correct. I forgot to mention the fact that it is over the water. I trimmed it up to fit.

What is weird though is in the original video it shows the crowd right there in front of the camera. Wouldn't that be really loud to break the sound barrier so close to people???

I've heard a jet going sonic when I was in Nevada years ago and it was way up in the sky but the boom was very loud! That is my only point of reference so I don't know, but it seemed the crowd was really close.

Ok, I lied, I have one other reference point. the blue angels while practicing blew out a bunch of windows in canada a while back after going sonic on accident.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For information about that video footage of the F-14 at sea level, refer to my aforementioned link.

The following is another one I have bookmarked:

www.eng.vt.edu...

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mojom,

Sonic boom is dangrous.. for windows..

But at least in Germany one old church once collapsed we F-4s of Luftwaffe 'Sonic boomed' over it in low-level..

It was a stone church..

Read about it from a book.. just cant remember what was the books name.. but this did happen..

And Boom or no, low-level jets make loud noise still.. as during AAA gunnery shooting camp.. F-18s flew target flights for us flying directly over my position 50! times at 50m in speed of 700-1000kmh..

That was something!

I had 'double ear protection' for that..

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Fulcrum... you said earlier that the B2's top speed is 764mph... and that it couldn't reach Mach1...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Mach 1 at sea level is 761mph.... meaning that the B2 IS capable of breaking Mach 1. and is FULLY capable of creating the sonic boom that creates that condensation cone.

Note*
The sound barrier condensation cone is usually created off of what is known in the aerospace industry as FFF's (Forward Facing Flanges) meaning any part of the vehicle that is directly (or close to it) facing the direction of travel of the craft. As the sound waves build up when the craft is traveling at almost exactly the speed of sound, the air is compressed in those areas so much that it forces all of the moisture in the air out of it for a split second (though it is continuous at the point of contact as long as the craft travels at almost exactly the speed of sound).

(I appologize if anyone has already said any of that, I just wanted to put in my $0.02, thanks)

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Your two cents are no good here..

764 km/h, not mph..

And.. Sonic speed is allways about 330 m/s, that is about 1000 ft/s

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My bad. All I know is that isn't any "electro Gravitic field"... it's condensation caught in a shockwave.

Another thought... do you REALLY think they'd tell you the REAL top speed of a plane that costs over One Billion Dollars? I think not... My bet is on a classified top speed higher than what you mentioned.

LOL... you know what... if the B2 has a "gravitic" form of propulsion... it's capable of REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY high speeds... so this whole thing has just been proven to be BS.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually,

The B-2s max speed is that what i mentioned..

Under conventional power..

But when in electrogravitics 'mode'.. i could very well 'go' 1000 km/h.. or even SuperSonic..

But until USAF admits that it has 'flame-jets'.. the top speed shall be 764 km/h.

As B-2 has power to weight ratio of 0.2 according to USAF, but that cant be the real truht.. not for a combat aircraft at least.

(even the ancient B-52s which were designed for formation bombing have power to weight ratio of 0,27868852459016393442622950819672.. almost 0.3..)

*Note*

I just took the information out of USAF official page..

P-2-W Ration of 0,1542347696879643387815750371471 (0,15.. half of that of the B-52s.. or so they claim..)

www.af.mil...

Power Plant: Four General Electric F-118-GE-100 engines
Thrust: 17,300 pounds each engine
Takeoff Weight (Typical): 336,500 pounds (152,634 kilograms

Do the maths..

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If the B-2 was capable of Mach 1+ flight, I doubt that the AF would use it. Modern technology would make the aircraft easier to track with a loud sonic footprint. The object is to be as quiet as possible and have a low radar signature to get the job done.

Additionally, I was stationed at Clark AB in the Phillippines in the early 80's and would stand outside the barracks on occassion watching the F-4's peel off from formation to land and would see the exact same thing happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yeah dude.

has no one ever been to an air show?

you see that condensing all the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Formula one cars create the same effect during moist weather.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My thoughts are that the B-2 is breaking the sound barrier. I know the government post that it is subsonic but they lie on all their specifications. Why they lie about their specifications is beyond me - due to the fact that the real specs on all the military equipment is known to other militaries. The only people who are left out in the dark is the general public who ends up paying for all the equipment. You would think that they could atleast be close to the specs...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i think for b2's weight super sonic is just to fast.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveW
This was sent to me at AlienExistence.com which I think is a very impressive picture!

Since it is now known that the B-2 has electrogravitics on board (with gravity-cancelling properties of approximately 89% or higher efficiency, utilizing a leak from defense contract insider Edgar Rothschild-Fouche, who descibed a similar system on the TR3-B antigravity triangle-plane,) it is to be noted the high coronal discharge around the airframe once it switches from take-off conventional jet turbine propulsion to electro-gravitic field propulsion.

Edited by myself, SimonGray, by replacing image with a smaller version.

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by SimonGray]

I beleve the photo above simply show water vapor condensing on the airframe and blowing off. There are 2 reasons I,m saying this: first, the photo was taken over the ocean, but if you look at photos of the B-2 being tested over the desert, you never see anything like this. If this had something to do with the propulsion sysem, shouldn't it show up in some of the over-land flight? Second, the field is only on the trailing edge of the plane, but so far our research suggests that the anti-gravity field cover the entire outer surface of the plane.

Tim

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by ghost]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think that it is an anti-gravity field due to the cloud that follows the B-2. Notice that the cloud shape conforms to the B-2 shape where the cloud is shorter on the bottom and trail on the top. This follows the contour of the B-2 which would either make water condisation or a sonic boom. Also notice how low the B-2 is flying and aircraft fly faster in lower altitudes.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek
If the B-2 was capable of Mach 1+ flight, I doubt that the AF would use it. Modern technology would make the aircraft easier to track with a loud sonic footprint. The object is to be as quiet as possible and have a low radar signature to get the job done.

Additionally, I was stationed at Clark AB in the Phillippines in the early 80's and would stand outside the barracks on occassion watching the F-4's peel off from formation to land and would see the exact same thing happen.

resulting electrical potential would ionize air molecules upwind of the aircraft and that the resulting repulsive electrical forces would condition the air stream so as to lower drag, reduce heating, and soften the supersonic boom
there is technology that could queit down or eliminate the sonic boom.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting theory. My friend who has been in the cockpit said this thing is out of this world, and he knows his stuff.

So here is something interesting. In Afghanistan the B2 was flying it's missions from the US, taking up to 48 hours to from takeoff to landing. They were doing this until Diego Garcia was ready. Even thought this aircraft was taken off the raps a long time ago it is still VERY secret. Anyways, for an aircraft that has to be air that long it's interesting that they left out "facilities".

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
wow the longer this thread gets the more the BS about the B-2 seems to grow
1. picture of B-2 going transonic(assumed to be anti-gravity drive)
2. thrust to weight ratio(too low assumed to have anti-gravity drive again)

The B-2 is not supersonic and it does not have a antigravity drive
heres why
when an aircraft goes supersonic the center of pressure(not the center of gravity) moves aft. the C.O.P. is the aerodynamic balance point of any aircraft, and in order for the pilots to remain in control the control surfaces must be either ahead or behind the C.O.P., hence the reason why most aircraft have a tail, or canards. the further ahead or behind the control surfaces are the more responsive the aircraft is. now on a supersonic aircraft like Concorde, or fighter jets the COP can travel a great distance along the aircraft before it reaches the control surfaces(in relation to the overall length of the aircraft), but as the COP moves back as the aircraft abtains higher speeds the aircraft will be less responsive to control inputs, now on the B-2 or any other pure flying wing the distance from the COP to the control surfaces is extremely short, because there is no tail. therefore even if the b-2 went supersonic it would tumble out of the skies like a dead bird because the pilots would have no control. there are also other reasons but this on is the biggest. its just like a tetter totter, its easy to lift a 200lbs person pushing down on one end but as you move closer to the pivot point, it becomes extremely difficult to lift that 200lbs person(leverage)

antigravity drive and low thrust to weight ratio
what makes an airplane an airplane, and seperates it from being a rocket or a helo, It base's all of its lift from a wing, the same pricipals the wrights used in 1903 is still used today, a form of propulsion to push the plane forward to create airflow over the wings, to generate lift. stating a aircrafts capabillities purely on its thrust to weight raito is #ing stupid, its not a rocket and its not a VTOL. The B-2 is a pure flying wing, meaning that all of the surfaces create lift. so it can have a low thrust to weight ratio, because there is no fuseloge or stabalizers creating drag, you can tell just what an aircrafts cababillities are by calculating the wing area and dividing it by the total weight, giving you lbs. per square foot or whats called wing loading, an aircraft with high wing loading will require more thrust to obtain flight, the B-2 has a very low wing load number, compared to any other bomber the US has, the B-2 has far more potential, but is limited by the volume it has internally
finding the wing loading numbers for fighter jets allso allows you to see just how well that fighter would perform in a dogfight, the lower the numbers the better

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Pearly]

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
its is a sonic boom. i see that some people are not living up to the motto of the website. ignorance, pure ignorance.

You for starters?

Anti-gravity or no, but the B-2 cant 'go' super-sonic.

Max. speed 764 Km/h.

This isnt any where near mach 1. (330-340 m/s)

As it is 212 m/s (212,22222)

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

I believe that mach1 is approx. 740 knots. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The electro-magnetic pulses would alter space itself, allowing a craft to travel at any speed, such as potential light speed; and as space is basically matter then with the correct adjustments in frequency the craft could travel through matter without interruption.

As matter has many more dimensions and substances than we are aware of, such as various other multiple dimensional worlds inhabited by supremely powerful giants, then with the correct adjustments in gravitational force within the structure of the vehicle it could travel between complete realities or worlds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join