It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winning Iraq: The Untold Story -- Tonight on FNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
FOX News Channel will be airing a special showcasing positive news stories coming out of Iraq tonight. This should be quite refreshing since I think our regular news is so skewed by the "if it bleeds, it leads" mentality of the press:

FOX News Channel

Sat., Dec. 3 at 9 p.m. ET
Repeats: Sat. at midnight
Sun., Dec. 4 at 5 a.m. ET
Hosted by David Asman

Terror attacks always make it to the evening news. But is that the complete picture of what's happening in Iraq? We wanted to find out.

While Americans debate whether we're winning the war in Iraq, we sent FOX News correspondent Greg Palkot and a production team to crisscross Iraq for almost six weeks. You'll see extraordinary reporting — from outside the protected enclaves in Baghdad — a portrait of Iraq that you don't see on the evening news.

This documentary includes reports about peaceful vacations spots, a vibrant Iraq economy, plus interviews with grateful Iraqis and stories of average people triumphing over the terrorists by going about life every day.

Should be good!

[edit on 12/3/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will be watching this. Something different than your everyday death reported in the news. Definately something the people need to see. I'm just waiting for someone to come on here and say something bad about Fox news, like theyre any worse than the other news services.

join