It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recall is back on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Woohoo the recall is back. It will be on Oct.7... as planned. They tried to get around CA constitution,and failed. Tried to use chads as an excuse,they failed. Tried to make minorities look stupid,they failed.
Bye, Bye Davis......

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Since they eat their own....
San Francisco-AP -- The man who bankrolled the California recall effort is insisting that one of the two leading Republicans in the governor's race drop out. And to make it happen, he's issuing a political threat.

So now Issa says one of the two Republicans must drop out -- or he'll dramatically reverse his stance and start calling for the recall to be defeated.

www.kesq.com...

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its not real likely that will happen. The recall is in effect and I doubt he can stop it now. As far as I know every effort that could be used to stop the recall has failed. I do not think there are any options left.
He also cannot control who runs and who doesn't. That being said...one of them should drop out. Right now I lean toward Mclintok. Arnie has not been in any debate and wants scripted questions. Bad moves IMO.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think McClintok should step down too. I want Arnie to win. So he can # up that state even more.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
But, waitaminit! I thought the whole issue was about Gray Davis's fitness for office???? I am shocked to find out that Issa believes it is better to have a corrupt politician in office than a Fesh face Dem incumbent, who they would have to go head to head with in 2006.

Hey Issa. WHy couldn't you have had this epiphany before you spent $1.5M of your own money to get Davis Recalled in the interim. Not only are you a wimp for getting out of the race becasue you got barked at by Rove. You apparently are an idiot as well.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Go Arnie Go!

Hopefully there will be a lot of left leaning butts kicked when he wins.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Governor Schwartzenegger.....

Yep, that should give late night talk show hosts and Saturday Night Live ammo for years!

new topics

top topics

join