Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ever Notice?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ever notice that since everything is falling apart for the Bush cabal and they are being outted as the LIARS I always knew they were, none of the repugnants have NOTHING to say? No smug liines? No witty comebacks? NOTHING.

Which to me is evidence that they realize that this is a FAILED administration with FAILED policies which they supported blindly (and stupidly, I might add). Now, look at 'em. Mute like they were in a home for the mentally dysfunctional.

Am I gloating? Yes. Becuase I knew this day would come and I will relish in it until Bush is gone.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Before all this Iraq crap started I stood on my soap box and predicted everything that has happened.

How can a middle manager in Nashville, Tennessee, a 50 year old vet, see this coming and our "Leaders" didn't? Easy seen it once, and history repeats itself.

I knew Bush was a loser years ago. He has sat and let the NeoCons run the show and will pay for it. Get the SOB out of there before he finishes destroying the rest of the country. By the way the air is getting dirtier as we speak because of the wonderful "Clear Skies" initiative where he gave industry carte blanche to pollute our skies and kill our kids in the name of the almighty $.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
MMAW: At least a few of us here have the wisdom and forethought to see through the"clear skies." Now, its all falling apart for everyone to see and all the supporters look like fools.

But, don't say we didn't warn ya.

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that yet... You'll feel really stupid if Bush gets re-elected.
"The Bush administration has failed!"
"and the next president is.........BUSH!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO! I was so ignorant to post such a thing on ATS when I knew better"

....That's what comes of being too liberal...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Failure doesn't mean no second term, look at Billy Clinton!

Seriously, Colonel, are you a closet homosexual with strong feelings toward Shrub, and at sometime was rejected by him? Seriously, you are with issues!

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Seriously, Colonel, are you a closet homosexual with strong feelings toward Shrub, and at sometime was rejected by him? Seriously, you are with issues!

No, I just hate him for how he ruined this nation. For someone so in love with the truth, I'm amazed you can't see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Notice how the "cons" are excellent at name calling when an opposite TRUE view is written or spoken?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
MMAW: I see it. I see them in their little hidey holes now when the truth of what I've been saying has finally been brought to light. Personally, I like the light. Guess who doesn't?

I'll give you a clue. They're evil and they are afraid to respond.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Evil? Afraid?

*wipes a tear from his eye*
Do you guys take this 'Colonel' serious? He sounds like a raving madman. Give me some proof that your accusations are true and I'll consider your wild, outlandish (stupid) ficticious stories.
~hayner

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And this coming from a guy who truly exhibits secret homo tendencies for Bush.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
And this coming from a guy who truly exhibits secret homo tendencies for Bush.

So, you have a point; Joe's avatar is a little disconcerting!

As far as Shrub ruining the nation, no. I don't see what you are talking about. Nothing Shrub has done holds a candle to what Clinton did. Mind you, Shrub is not done yet. What damage he has done has been when he has taken the democrats' wind out of their sails by stealing their issues. That makes as much sense as a cop shooting a jumper before he has a chance to throw himself off a ledge. Yeah, I love to argue politics, but it isn't all about parties. If the Republican party does the work for the democrats, we are down to a one party system!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

As far as Shrub ruining the nation, no. I don't see what you are talking about. Nothing Shrub has done holds a candle to what Clinton did. Mind you, Shrub is not done yet. What damage he has done has been when he has taken the democrats' wind out of their sails by stealing their issues. That makes as much sense as a cop shooting a jumper before he has a chance to throw himself off a ledge. Yeah, I love to argue politics, but it isn't all about parties. If the Republican party does the work for the democrats, we are down to a one party system!

While I'll agree with you on the #tiness of the "one party system," a system that misleadingly pits two very similar parties against each other thus outshining other legitimate parties, I don't see how Clinton's leadership in any way jeopardized America as much as Dubya's. I didn't care too much for Clinton, but he was much more favored in the international community, he didn't start 100+ BILLION dollar wars with countries over oil, he didnt consistently, outrageously, and OBVIOUSLY lie to the American public on his policies, nor did he put the American and global economy in a noose. His interests were much less self-serving. Do you have some information on Clinton you'd like to share?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
But Sanders answer is more complete. Now, refute that, Mr. Truthsayer.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Gee, it seems to me that it's pretty much unanimous that both Clinton & Bush suck...So instead of arguing over the finer degrees of "suckiness", why not band together & take steps to insure that we don't wind up with more "suckers" taking up seats in the government?

Can't you see that the current "one party system disguised as two parties" has ripped this nation & it's citizens apart even more than the "degree of suckiness" in the government itself has?

"Divide & Conquer", indeed!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
M-D, this is the mudpit. Here, we sling mud. That's what a mudpit is for. Not for fixing a darned thing, but to sling mud. We have fun and tear things up here, we don't fix, construct or build a thing!

Sanders, Clinton did quite a bit in his eight years in office. The moral and ethical damage, we still haven't seen the full repercussion of it. That, he did, by just being his immoral self.
His tearing down of the military placed us into a weakened and dangerous position. His unwillingness to do anything but attack aspirin factories and tents with cruise missiles whenever he needed political smoke screens caused those who despise us to think we are again weak, and his blinding of our intelligence services made darned sure we wouldn't see any attacks coming.

His nuclear dealings with China is something that our children will probably pay for, and pay dearly. They are no joke, and their military has made no bones about the fact that we are their enemy and that we are viewed as being in their way.

The fact that Clinton was loved more around the world than Shrub is isn't a surprise. We hated this nation, kissed the rest of the world's arse, put our military at the beck and call of the world, and would never stand up for this country. Furthermore, Clinton was a hard-core NWO member, wanting all the power he could get by just doing what the NWO wants. A weak America is beneficial to the Agenda, a "Global Community" is what they need, and Clinton was a big help.

I could certainly go on, but I must go to work. The government counts on me earning taxes for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
that with nothing of substance to say we just get mudslinging that either challenges our sexuality or our politics? Or both, if these mini-McCarthy's had ther way, we'd all be blacklisted as pinko-commie-fags!!

Well to quote the new buttons we're handing out here at the Dean in 2004 campaign office:

"No one died when Clinton lied!!!"

All politicians lie, its easy to catch, thier lips are moving!!

The thing is Bill CLinton lied about a blowjob!!! BFD!!!

shrub lied to the entire US and the world about everything that has happened since 9-11 and quite possibly lied about his and the current administrations knowledge of and participation in the events leading up to 9-11 as well.

Bill got a sloppy one from a chubby intern.

shrub is f**king the entire nation but the repugnants think he's da man! Why? Because he's not Bill I guess!? Oh yeah and we got a govt check for $300 as a tax rebates.

News flash trailertrash:

> GW Bush or daddybush, got a whopping $3.9bil as a rebate

> Cheney got over $2.2bil

> shrub's wife got approx $2.8bil

> various business partners of the bushcrimefamily and the cheneyrobberbarons got over $1mil each or more.

So look closely at the $300 rebate you got and think about the deficit that is being created that shrub doesn't care about.

Why should he, its the avg Joe & Jill taxpayers like you and I that will be repaying this until our grandchildren are reaching retirement age.

No worries though right? We've got a just & moral leader in the WH now!!! No womanizing wannabe playboy, no sir!!!

Nope instead we've got us a cokehead biblethumper who doesn't care about fiscal responsibility or the lives of the young military personnel as he challenges the terrorists to "bring it on!". I don't see his stupid ass in harms way nor any of his family members either!! Noway, that would be beneath them, let the little people serve us, just like the serfs and the nobleman in the midevil days of old Europe!!
Ah, those were the days eh? When all these plebes knew their proper place.

When Bill lied, NOBODY DIED!!!

[Edited on 25-9-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   

M-D, this is the mudpit. Here, we sling mud. That's what a mudpit is for.

Ooops! Thanks for the reminder. My bad.

.....I hope you boys remember to wash your hands before you eat anything...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Let me holla at ya playa!!!!
Just want to say, I understand your thuggin' and buggin about the man. Your always sittin' around haterizing, drinkin' your haterade!!!!

I'm new here...but i'll make you a deal...I'll stop being an a$$hole, when you start giving some facts and answering some questions straight up....Can ya hear me playa??? All your thuggin' and buggin' against the so called man...is gettin' old. How about facin' something straight on...instead of avoiding it?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
Let me holla at ya playa!!!!
Just want to say, I understand your thuggin' and buggin about the man. Your always sittin' around haterizing, drinkin' your haterade!!!!

I'm new here...but i'll make you a deal...I'll stop being an a$$hole, when you start giving some facts and answering some questions straight up....Can ya hear me playa??? All your thuggin' and buggin' against the so called man...is gettin' old. How about facin' something straight on...instead of avoiding it?

Yeah, whatever.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

yeah. tom you never stop amasing me with your genious!

new topics

join