It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for other survivors of the Pentagon attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OneGodJesus

I am not buying this BS you just posted,and there are rules on ATS for posting lies. Furthermore, you being a member since 15-11-2005 why are you “now” posting this story?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think this thread is from 2005, if you check the date at the top of each post, I'm sure this is almost 4 yrs old now.

azz

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I am not buying this BS you just posted,and there are rules on ATS for posting lies. Furthermore, you being a member since 15-11-2005 why are you “now” posting this story?

Wow, so quick to jump on someone and accuse them of lies, when you yourself are the one making the mistake that they just "now" posted the story.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, alot of this goes on here actually. Perhaps in the future you will look a little deeper (research!) into such a matter before calling someone a liar.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

That makes you no different doesn't it! It is obvious that I made a mistake and I hope the OP accepts my apology. As for you, you are off topic! This thread is not about me.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

reply to post by Soloist

That makes you no different doesn't it! It is obvious that I made a mistake and I hope the OP accepts my apology. As for you, you are off topic! This thread is not about me.

reply to post by Soloist

That makes you no different doesn't it!

No, no, no, you and I are VERY different.

As for you, you are off topic! This thread is not about me.

It's hardly off topic for calling someone out for accusing another member here of lies when that person is simply having a knee-jerk reaction. It shows alot about who you are and what your intentions are here.

I am not buying this BS you just posted,and there are rules on ATS for posting lies.

In case you don't know, there are rules on ATS against using acronyms for curse words also... since you like spouting off the rules to people I thought that might be a fun fact for you.

In case you think I'm "posting lies" here's the quote :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Members attempting to bypass the censors with "Cu#se" style words or "Cvrse" style alternate spellings will receive a warning and ATS points deduction.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

In case you don't know, there are rules on ATS against useing acronyms for curse words also...since you like spouting off the rules to people I thought that might be a fun fact for you.

I see what your intentions are! Not only have I apologized to the OP, but you act as if I have attack you and called you the liar, wow I really do not want to get into a 911 emotional battle with you, just another trap to fall into.

Therefore, you are in here to reprimand posters as well, for not following the rules.
Thank you for letting me know that I step out of line.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Soloist

In case you don't know, there are rules on ATS against useing acronyms for curse words also...since you like spouting off the rules to people I thought that might be a fun fact for you.

I see what your intentions are! Not only have I apologized to the OP, but you act as if I have attack you and called you the liar, wow I really do not want to get into a 911 emotional battle with you, just another trap to fall into.

Therefore, you are in here to reprimand posters as well, for not following the rules.

Nice attempt at using twisted logic, however it won't work. I was simply giving you a taste of that same medicine you wrongly attempted to dose out. Calling someone a liar without knowing anything about them and then attempting to use the rules of the site to help justify your knee-jerk reaction aren't really needed.

Thank you for letting me know that I step out of line.

You're welcome, anytime.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

What did I twist?

I was simply giving you a tast of that same medicine you wrongly attempted to dose out.

That is not your place to dole out insults against other posters because you do not like what they have said, now you are out of line.

Calling someone a liar without knowing anything about them and then attempting to use the rules of the site to help justify your knee-jerk reaction aren't really needed.

You are right I do not know anything about the OP, and you do not know anything about me ether, further more I did not call him a lair YOU DID! Where did I call OneGodJesus a liar? It was you that has done the name-calling. What ATS rules have I shoved in anyone face eh! Again, you are doing the rule shoving here. Show where I posted a link shows a hand slap! I am done posting to you, consider your self put on ignore.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That is not your place to dole out insults against other posters because you do not like what they have said, now you are out of line.

But it is your place? This is what I meant by twist, what gave you the right in the first place? Can you prove was lying (4 years ago)? Or do you just enjoy spouting off at people because of your own beliefs?

You are right I do not know anything about the OP, and you do not know anything about me ether, further more I did not call him a lair YOU DID! Where did I call OneGodJesus a liar?

I am not buying this BS you just posted,and there are rules on ATS for posting lies.

Right there. I did *not* call him a liar! You are now just making things up. Please prove where I called him a liar or retract.

It was you that has done the name-calling. What ATS rules have I shoved in anyone face eh! Again, you are doing the rule shoving here.

Feel free to read your original post. That will more than suffice.

I am done posting to you, consider your self put on ignore.

Good!

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Soloist]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Disinformation at its' worste.

The OP is claiming to have pieces of a plane from the pentagon.
FUNNY

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by JPhish]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join