It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for other survivors of the Pentagon attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was working at the Pentagon assigned to Executive Travel AFPCA and am looking for others who were there. I really haven't given it much thought until recently about dealing with it and wanted to find other and see how (if?) they had any nightmares for awhile too. When we got hit, I was in corridor 10 ground level. I felt the shock wave and was thinking we got hit bt a truck bomb, like OK city. Did anyone else feel the wave? After we got hit, I went outside and the fireball was just rising up and debris started raining down not long after. About five, maybe more, minutes people started streaming out of the the other side and coming my way to escape, I guess. I went back and called to my wife and said we got hit, I was ok and would be home in about an hour or so. I got back in five only to recalled and sent to site R for continuity of government. There was other stuff that happened in the five hours, mostly with going outside and around to the crash site. We helped the paramedics set up a mobile triage and morgue. Then about ten of us said we would go in and bring out folks who were hurt or dead. About that time a fireman said we couldn't go in because it was too dangerous. Twenty minutes later the floors calapsed and we might have died if not for that fireman. I remember that there was this one guy, who after the freeway was shut down, kept going back and forth to somewhere and bringing food and drinks back for us while were setting stuff up for the injured to be treated. I was hoping that he might be reading and wanted to say thank you. This one thing keeps sticking in my head and I had to let it out somewhere, so here is a good place to start. Anyone who was there I would like to hear about it from you and compare what happened. Are there any law enforment here or perhaps federal aviation guys? I found a couple of pieces of the plane about six or seven hundred feet away and gave them to my friend for safe keeping and wanted to see if I was getting him and me in trouble for having it. I mean it was obvious that these small parts I took weren't going to tell anyone anything and needed an solid something to say I wasn't crazy and always remember that I survived.

[edit on 3/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As far as the piece you have, I wouldnt get to concerned about it, But I also wouldnt be advertising you have it.
Even though said piece may not change anything, It is stolen evidence.

Choice is yours.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Your post brings two things to mind. One, there are a heap of folks here who think that anything but an airplane hit the Pentagon and, two, you really ought to turn in that evidence. You have no idea what information might be revealed by the pieces you have.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Cough, Cough.. NARC, Bulls&@*! If you are telling the truth I am deeply soory on calling you out but if you are what you say your are could you take some pics of the plane wreckage that your friend grabbed?!?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
I was working at the Pentagon assigned to Executive Travel AFPCA and am looking for others who were there. I really haven't given it much thought until recently about dealing with it and wanted to find other and see how (if?) they had any nightmares for awhile too. When we got hit, I was in corridor 10 ground level. I felt the shock wave and was thinking we got hit bt a truck bomb, like OK city. Did anyone else feel the wave? After we got hit, I went outside and the fireball was just rising up and debris started raining down not long after. About five, maybe more, minutes people started streaming out of the the other side and coming my way to escape, I guess. I went back and called to my wife and said we got hit, I was ok and would be home in about an hour or so. I got back in five only to recalled and sent to site R for continuity of government. There was other stuff that happened in the five hours, mostly with going outside and around to the crash site. We helped the paramedics set up a mobile triage and morgue. Then about ten of us said we would go in and bring out folks who were hurt or dead. About that time a fireman said we couldn't go in because it was too dangerous. Twenty minutes later the floors calapsed and we might have died if not for that fireman. I remember that there was this one guy, who after the freeway was shut down, kept going back and forth to somewhere and bringing food and drinks back for us while were setting stuff up for the injured to be treated. I was hoping that he might be reading and wanted to say thank you. This one thing keeps sticking in my head and I had to let it out somewhere, so here is a good place to start. Anyone who was there I would like to hear about it from you and compare what happened. Are there any law enforment here or perhaps federal aviation guys? I found a couple of pieces of the plane about six or seven hundred feet away and gave them to my friend for safe keeping and wanted to see if I was getting him and me in trouble for having it. I mean it was obvious that these small parts I took weren't going to tell anyone anything and needed an solid something to say I wasn't crazy and always remember that I survived.

[edit on 3/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

OK here is the thing. I wasn't asking nor do I want flames from non-beleivers. I was there and know aircraft was I was a crewchief on 130's so it was a plane, besides the fact the plane parts were everywhere. Evidence of that has been completely given in this forum long since. What I am looking for is others experiences at that time. As for the narc thing, couldn't be more wrong. I am on the opposite side of the hemisphere, I would be more likely to harbor a secret protecting someone than turn them in. It has to do with that whole forgiveness, mercy human compassion thing that many don't understand in this forum.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My personal assistant, Mr. Beezer is an airplane enthusiast and former advisor to the NTSB.

I will pass this thread onto him as he is a member here as well.

Maybe he can let you know how much trouble your in (if any) , and I am sure he will also tell you that the smallest piece of evidence can change a crime scene.

We need to have those parts looked at so it can be determined if they hold only keys or not.

(If you want, U2U Mr Beezer with your address and he can swing by and pick up the pieces next time he is in the DC area)

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This might get me some crap, but here it goes. This thread stinks like bogus. A top-level person and former crew chief of 130s, sure has terrible grammer and speaks like an awfully young person.

For being someone who was "actually there" on 9/11, wouldnt you have no problems finding someone, since you do work there and all. Why not just ask at "work"?

No, rather, this stinks like someone who just found this board, and is a little wet behind the ears. "Ihavent given it much thought"??? If you mean to tell us that you were there on 9/11, even searching for bodies while "debris" rained down on you, and now 5 years later, youve "given some thought to it".....well....i dunno...something doesnt sound right to me.

Also, just a quick question... If you are a crew chief of 130s, I'd like to know what is their range with a full tank and whats the hardest you can bank one? Could you roll it, if you had to?

One other question. Didnt ANYONE think it was weird to see you taking pieces of a plane home that day?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AFPCA Executive Travel Communications Directorate- that's pretty high tech stuff aint it? How long did it take for the airforce to let you over there from 2A5X1? Just curious really on that part.

There is one thing that kind of throws me about your story though. Why would you take that stuff? You've got your security clearances, you've got this really impressive job that requires a great deal of professionalism, you're working in the Pentagon of all places, but in the midst of the 9/11 attacks, while you're trying to help save the lives of co-workers, you decided to wander off and pick up stuff that you almost certainly would have been instructed not to touch. I don't mean to be on your butt, but this is basically the nature of Marines who hear about the Air Force's antics-what would compell you to do something so irresponsible?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.ntsb.gov...

NTSB contact info.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Shows us these pieces, take a photo and post it. We can then analyze the evidence and see if we can find anything interesting. You should know by now that you always need to show proof of your evidence with us.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
www.ntsb.gov...

NTSB contact info.

Thanks. I will check into it to see if I need to turn these in (and gunny, I am quite sure that if you have been ANYWHERE in the world you bring back something to remember where you were, remember all the Arabian sand we aren't supposed to have from the first gulf war...lol, we all do it, and if you don't you are an just a rule follower to the extreme, hoorah Air Force...lol). As for the others, no I am not a kid. I spent 17+ years in the Air Force, before breaking my wrist and ankle thus getting medically discharged (some gratitude for ya but on the rise if you can't deploy to Iraq or at all according to the MEB at Randolph). In order of bases, basic training 1987 Lackalnd AFB, Sheppard AFB (basic crew chief school) Little Rock for FTD (field training detachment and 130 specific school), 88-89 Howard AFB (specials), 89-late 90 Keesler AFB (ABCCC birds), (cross trained into 491x1, 91-95 March AFB (later realigned to ANG and Air Reserve), 95-98 Hurlburt Field (tactical comm 16 OSS), 98-02 AFPCA Pentagon, 02-05 Keesler AFB (instructor comm-ops). Grammar, well, we are all prone to typing mistakes right? Now that my credentials are boni fide for all to see, can we get on with the topic of who was there instead of trying to discredit me? Although, for some whose life is only meant to be skeptical and ignorant, if I get folks who were there you might just learn something.Thanks.

[edit on 5/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
My personal assistant, Mr. Beezer is an airplane enthusiast and former advisor to the NTSB.

I will pass this thread onto him as he is a member here as well.

Maybe he can let you know how much trouble your in (if any) , and I am sure he will also tell you that the smallest piece of evidence can change a crime scene.

We need to have those parts looked at so it can be determined if they hold only keys or not.

(If you want, U2U Mr Beezer with your address and he can swing by and pick up the pieces next time he is in the DC area)

- One Man Short ®

My email is listed shoot him over, I ain't afraid of no boogy men you may conjure. Beside the FBI or NTSB guys were only around the crach site and not by the parking lot. And I won't post pictures to show you some "miracle" as you would just say they were junk I got somewhere besides the site. The pieces were very small, about the size of a quarter. Not ground shaking in the recovery effort. When they did the rebuild of the building they were still finding pieces so you better be on the lookout for those conspirital construction workers too...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You said you were evacuated to site R after the attack. I remember the flurry of activity there after the attacks.

One question will convince me if you are legit. How did you get there? What type of transportation?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
You said you were evacuated to site R after the attack. I remember the flurry of activity there after the attacks.

One question will convince me if you are legit. How did you get there? What type of transportation?

Me and a new yorker (unnamed for privacy) were the first ones in. We took Monteros with some initial comm equipment. BTW we didn't have badges so sat around in the outer office until we were cleared. Then we took the bus in. BTW this is not classified as it was on discovery about the site, so I am ok to mention it. I checked with the SSO to see if I could just mention the site at all. The thing that clinches it if you been there is the stinking music always being on, hard as all get out to sleep!! Later on after others manned the site and I was on my way to India and Pakistan to help stop a nuclear war (that the POTUS later gave credit for, standing applause) , someone (again another unnamed member now retired) got in touble for having PS/2 installed and playing madden really loud.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Me and a new yorker (unnamed for privacy) were the first ones in. We took Monteros with some initial comm equipment. BTW we didn't have badges so sat around in the outer office until we were cleared. Then we took the bus in. BTW this is not classified as it was on discovery about the site, so I am ok to mention it. I checked with the SSO to see if I could just mention the site at all. The thing that clinches it if you been there is the stinking music always being on, hard as all get out to sleep!! Later on after others manned the site and I was on my way to India and Pakistan to help stop a nuclear war (that the POTUS later gave credit for, standing applause) , someone (again another unnamed member now retired) got in touble for having PS/2 installed and playing madden really loud.

Good enough for me. Is Monteros public? I know R is even open to the public on level 1 once cleared, but I thought Monteros wasn't.

Also, no idea what you mean on the music. Maybe that a was a special 9-11 thing. You know, the US is under attack, have some soothing music.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Good enough for me. Is Monteros public? I know R is even open to the public on level 1 once cleared, but I thought Monteros wasn't.

Also, no idea what you mean on the music. Maybe that a was a special 9-11 thing. You know, the US is under attack, have some soothing music.

Montero's as in Misubishi Montero's, they were rentals we picked up real quick so we could go off road to get where we needed (not a great pick but the only thing with 4x4 that they had). I forgot to mention the other guy that was with me, he was an alien...just kidding, I forgot to mentionhim because he is so forgetable (read we didn't see eye to eye so I blocked him out). The new yorker was in the lead vehicle all the way and moving fast in the HOV up the 270. After we settled in we heard there was a tractor trailer accident with rockets or missiles behind us and we just missed it, thank goodness. Not sure what levels they have open to the public, as I haven't been back there. The level I was on have music playing constantly in the halls. The chow hall was pretty good for the Army. While there I did get to see the undergound water supply though. In order to smoke folks had to go in a chemical decon room...lol. I smiked at that time and hated the hike and the room. Quit not long after because I could remember the concentrated smell.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

After we settled in we heard there was a tractor trailer accident with rockets or missiles behind us and we just missed it, thank goodness. [edit on 5/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

He is ligit on this account. I got trapped on 270 that day. Actually, they rerouted everyone (finally) onto route 40.....which is not a highway and it has traffic lights...so you can imagine how fast it was moving. It took me 9 hours to get to Pittsburgh, PA from DC (usually takes 4). On topic.....no I wasn't at the pentagon but was 1 mile away from Dulles.....so that plane flew over our heads at some point.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin

After we settled in we heard there was a tractor trailer accident with rockets or missiles behind us and we just missed it, thank goodness. [edit on 5/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

He is ligit on this account. I got trapped on 270 that day. Actually, they rerouted everyone (finally) onto route 40.....which is not a highway and it has traffic lights...so you can imagine how fast it was moving. It took me 9 hours to get to Pittsburgh, PA from DC (usually takes 4). On topic.....no I wasn't at the pentagon but was 1 mile away from Dulles.....so that plane flew over our heads at some point.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

Thanks. I had also heard that there was a taxi that the wheels of the plane hit the roof on. I saw the light post that got clipped, but didn't see the taxi. I have always wondered about the taxi though. Why did the plane still have the wheels down. They usually go gear up not long after take off.

BTW spliff4020, on the 130 thing, I don't have answers for you about turn rates and such. I can tell you we typically loaded 30,000 lbs of fuel for our flights. They had a duration of about 10 hours and came home with about 7500 lbs left. Unless they IFE'd and had to dump before landing.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have now sent Onegodjesus a U2U with the phone number of the department that should be contacted about STEALING property evidence.

thanks

-One Man Short

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I have now sent Onegodjesus a U2U with the phone number of the department that should be contacted about STEALING property evidence.

thanks

-One Man Short

Whatever...

the number you sent is bogus dude. If you are going to get mad at me calling your bluff at least give me a good number to call you on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join