It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! look at me! Im new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Let me first start by saying that this is one of the most well informed, intelligent communitys I have ever seen, and im glad to finally be a member. There is a wealth of information here and im still trying to wrap my head around it, but I think its time to chime in.

My name, obviously, is Joe
. You guessed it, the next collection of numbers is indeed my birthday. That would make me 20 yrs old. I am currently trying to get back into school for computer science and networking tech, although Im not so sure thats what I want to do anymore. I've always wanted to be a teacher, but I've never seen a group of people get more grief for their wages/benefits/job.

Anyway.

I am a bit lazy, and not at all into the whole "work" deal. I jump from job to job, longest I've held was a year. I was recently in a pretty bad car accident, some kid who was high t-boned me in my drivers door through a red light. my Scion xB (god rest her soul) was totaled. This makes me sad.

I know this is only supposed to be an intro, but I figured I lay it all out on the line
Hopefully I wont be this long winded and irrelavant on a regular basis

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Joe52985.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Exellent, welcome to the board...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome joe52985 to the great site that is ATS
May your brain swell with knowledge gained

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hey
1st off welcome
2nd off im just about as new as you so i shouldnt be the welcome wagon because there are far more higher ranked people than i
and 3rd off ive been coming here for a solid year and this is one of the best communities ive ever seen
looking forward to your contributions and feedback

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Please feel free to shout my way if you need any help.

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

top topics

join