It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex offenders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i believe that sex offender should have to register. what i mean by register is, they register with the county they live in so that everyone knows that they are sex offenders so they can protect their families and loved ones from them. but now people are saying it is against their rights to have to go and register as sex offenders. i think they lost their right the day they became sex offenders.
love abydos

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Anyone convicted of a sex crime, or any felony for that matter, whether or not they registered as a sex offender, must have their DNA recorded with the local FBI office.

Its requried. So, even if they dont register, they're ass is grass if they try to pull that crap again.

-Jared

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't think that sex offendeers should have to register because I just believe that once you have served your time for the crime you shouldn't have to wear a scarlet letter on your forehead for the rest of your life. They have served their time.

Now, if you want to make a case that certain sex offenders should be sentenced to life without the possibility for parole, then I can go for that.

new topics

join