It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Idea Is Bankrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Homeland Security has announced today, it will not be concentrating on every threat to security. It will instead be concentrating on only the biggest threats that would kill the most people because of budgetary restraints.

What is the White House telling us? It is saying it will not care if the borders are undefended as long as they have a pulse on Iran.

There is so much nuclear material and biological material on the loose. How do they know an Al-Quida cell is not manufacturing weapons of mass destruction in Canada or Mexico to be brought across by illegals?

This is a conspiracy to downplay the evil that illegal immigrants might impose so the Bush administration can get it's 5 million / year guest worker program going.

I under these circumstances do not feel more secure with Bush at the helm. It is of no consequence to Bush if a nuke goes off here. He will just say,'we can't be prepared for everything' or 'It's not my fault. It's the enemy's fault'.

As long as Bush is in office, I feel I am being set up for the next tragedy which no one will take the blame for.

join