It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All day again !!!! UFO SCI-FI CHANNEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm back again today, guess what???? Yep, all day today as well. The one I just watched was Out Of the Blue.. It was great
I don't remember watchin it before, but it had soooo much info, I could'nt believe it.

There were so many witnesses on this program, I mean real ones like gordon cooper (astronaut) and a couple other former astronauts. They showed alot of videos that I had never seen before!!! Pretty compelling stuff to think about when its put in a context as this show had it in. They talked to several people about the phoenix lights from 1997 and they all said the craft was huge. The official explanation was flares..... Yeah, flares fall through the sky and burn out, they dont stay stationary for a half hour or more. One gentleman said he was told it was the b-2 bomber, he said " this craft was so big we could fit all 40 of our b2's on the wing of this thing.

There was also many official docs. from the late 40's and 50's and other yrs that explicitly stated this was a true and very real phenomena that was to be considered the highest level of secrecy to the government.(COSMIC TOP SECRET) And all things pertaining to this was to explained away from the public at all costs.

I guess the SciFi channel is owned independently. Not owned by some corporate media giant. I think if this was shown on ABC or NBC, there would be no way it could stay quiet for long. People would write their congress or email them and say "HEY"!!!! What the hell is going on here, we have all this proof from pilots, astronauts, military generals, police, fire, radar techs saw craft go from 0mph-14,000mph in a couple seconds, and also making 90 degree turns @ outragous speeds. The radar techs and pilots are probably the most crucial of the witnesses

I think I'm venting to much now, sorry everyone... Lets talk about this some and get some ideas going as how we all can do our part in bringing some speed to disclosure... This topic is very xciting to me!!!!

Any comments or ideas are appreciated. We the People everyone......We the People.....

MSTKN

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes I believe were building up to a realease of information and acknowledgement of extraterrestrial life forms and space craft. I can't wait!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I watched all day also and I had seen some of the stuff before, what I want to know is... did you watch yesterday, the one about the kgb expedition to the pyramids to find the chamber of knowledge? I wasn't paying close attention yesterday so I missed some pertainent information, can you remember anything else? Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that one as well, before I went to sleep. I work third shift so I was tired watching it. But any questions and I'll try to help.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
CHeck out 'the disclosure project' all the witness's volunteered to go in front of congress and guess what they are still waiting , great stuff on the video though.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
Yes I believe were building up to a realease of information and acknowledgement of extraterrestrial life forms and space craft. I can't wait!

Yep.....they realize it is too big a pain to hide it any longer plus it may give these NWO folks a manipulation tool

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Although if people have been killed to keep the existence of these beings secret... the american government has a lot of splainin' to do!

top topics

join