It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Hey Hey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey everybody,

I'm not much for introductions, but i'll do my best to seem interesting. So, I live in south eastern pennsylvania, an hour north of philly. I am currently attending classes at the local community college and will most likely transfer to one of the state schools in the near future. I've been lurking for a while now, hehe, but I've got something, just last night, that needs to be heard by others.(i'll start a thread somewhere,not sure yet, titled unknow electronic noises)

I have always been facinated in the paranormal since I was a child, and in my early adolescents I took up an interest in UFOs and government stuff. I consider myself to be very open minded, but I always look at things from a scientific aspect (I am very skeptic about some subjects).

Regarding the paranormal I have had ghost experiances in the past, one of which encompased my whole family(think the movie White Noise, never seen the film but the concept is what we experienced). UFOs are also something I've witnessed, well i'm not sure what it was but heres the story...

I was hanging out with my my bestfriend, and we were sitting in traffic on the way to the mall, about 2/3 of a mile from the intersection of rt. 202 and rt. 313, heading south on 202. My friend, who was wearing a pair of polarized glasses, asked me if I could see the shiney object that was seemingly hanging in the sky in the direction of southwest west directly above the treeline at a 40 degree angle. I failed to notice anything, scanning the entire sky line in the general direction of where he was looking. Something struck me and I requested my friends glasses. As soon as I put the glasses on I noticed the object that he was seeing. The object was about the size of a .15 bb, and was extremly shiney. It was in the south west west about 40 degrees from the ground. It apeared to be at a very high altitude, 20,000-30,000 ft. A few seconds after seeing the suposed object it disapeered without any directional movement. Me and my buddy discuss it everynow and then, neither of us are sure what it was. We usualy just end up joking about it with other friends hehe. Now i'm not even going to begin and speculate on what it actualy was, I'll leave that up to the people who like to speculate hehe.

See ya'll on the flip side.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret! We are very happy to welcome you to this community. Have questions? Feel free to U2U me!

[edit on 12/2/0505 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome ReginalBigsby!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hello there, Interesting story. Hope to hear more of your adventures.

Welcome aboard.... have fun...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

new topics

top topics

join