It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Peace, ET Motivation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dear DarkCyrus, you can't imagine how close we are. When i read you, i feel like i was reading my own thoughts. And you know what, that gives so much hope, because we see we are not alone.

To this day I still dont know what im going to do

Let the evolution of your consciousness guide yourself. You will do the right things to help humanity and earth. This will come naturally.

All the best,

Musclor

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Dear DarkCyrus, you can't imagine how close we are. When i read you, i feel like i was reading my own thoughts. And you know what, that gives so much hope, because we see we are not alone.

To this day I still dont know what im going to do

Let the evolution of your consciousness guide yourself. You will do the right things to help humanity and earth. This will come naturally

All the best,

Musclor

Thank you

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey ya'll anin't the only ones...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I feel this extreme amount of love for the world I dont think about myself in instances all I can think about is what is going wrong not for one group/person but as a whole world, I can feel the connection that we all have with the world and the pain/suffering in every way people feel that I feel too and I cry so hard at night nothing would make me more happy than to help this world and any others that have similiar problems if anyone can understand what I say then you can understand "some" ET's motivations. Any likeminded people?

I think you could start making the world a better place to live in by eliminating run-on sentences!

But in all seriousness, I get where you're coming from. Although it hardly brings me to tears (maybe I'm being too macho) I do feel sad for what is going on in the world sometimes. And I think those feelings are lost by most especially during this holiday season, when they should be at the forefront of everyone's minds. In this time of giving we should be doing everything we can to improve the lives and well-being of those less fortunate than us.

And I think that until such a day comes that we all put the well-being of others ahead of our materialistic feelings and self gratification, we will never be accepted into the group of advanced alien civilizations throughout the universe (assuming such a group exists). If we truly wanted to, we could eliminate famen and disease and crime throughout the world in a matter of months. Unfortunately in this case we live in a world of free-thinking individuals who care more about themselves than anyone else. We'd rather spend $75,000 on a new Range Rover than use the money to feed and clothe and give shelter to the homeless.

This year my girlfriend and I have sort of adopted a less-fortunate child to provide a good Christmas too. This something that almost all of us could do if we made the effort. You don't have to go out and spend a fortune just to put a smile on someone's face and make this holiday season something to be grateful about. It's not hard to check in on an elderly neighbor or shovel their driveway when it snows. The point I'm trying to make is that if all of us would just take the time to do a little good, then a lot of good would be accomplished. The problem is that a lot of us don't think we can make a difference, so we don't act. That needs to change because even if you put a smile on just one child's face or if you give just one warm meal to a poor elderly person, then it was well worth the time and effort you put into it.

I know from my time as a member here and the time I spent before registering when I would just read posts that there is a hell of a lot of good-hearted people on here (no matter how distorted their views on politics and ET's may be
). And I think its incumbent on all of us ATS members with the means to do so, to really make an effort at improving at least one less fortunate person's life this holiday season. And we certainly shouldn't stop there! These people need help year-round. So lets get out there and do some good people! Plus, the better we make this world to live in the more likely we are to finally get our disclosure and full-scale alien visitation! So thats your reward right there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join