It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Peace, ET Motivation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I feel this extreme amount of love for the world I dont think about myself in instances all I can think about is what is going wrong not for one group/person but as a whole world, I can feel the connection that we all have with the world and the pain/suffering in every way people feel that I feel too and I cry so hard at night nothing would make me more happy than to help this world and any others that have similiar problems if anyone can understand what I say then you can understand "some" ET's motivations. Any likeminded people?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hello DarkCyrus

I understand you. In fact i share the same feeling. Some people like you and me seem to be more sensible to this. But i think the humanity is in the process of a change in consciousness. I can already feel it. And that gives us hope.

I think some extraterrestrial civilisations are deeply concerned about us and are afflicted by the way humanity is going. As Steven Greer says, it is the end of the childhood of the human race and time for us to become an adult civilization. When this will be the case, i think a contact with other life forms visiting us will happen.

This change begins with you, me, and every single person reading this. We all have to spread love and wisdom around us to help this process happening.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
DarkCyrus you are projecting your humanistic feelings onto an alien entity...why? You're suggesting aliens are motivated by peace (which in this context is a human concept) but from what are you basing this off of? Personal experience? A great deal of testomonies from people who have experienced the grays are in stark contrast to what you are saying. Grays are typically depicted as being stoic and cold...almost robotic. Keep in mind most of these encounters are kidnappings.

Perhaps you meant the Nordics or some other alleged alien race?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I feel it too the change that is occuring. Im not talking about the greys im talking about aliens apart of the galactic federation as for where I got my information well most of it I get from within myself the first post I listed was the way I feel. Here are some links to sources that do represent information I know from within.

www.thenewearth.org...
www.disclosureproject.com...
www.galactic-server.net...
www.galactic-server.net...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
www.cosmic-people.com...
www.thenewearth.org...
home.iae.nl...
home.iae.nl...
www.luisprada.com...

I know im not alone but it feels good to see you here, at times I get a little lonely. Much love to you and your family

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I agree with you guys about this world. Just look at the news, theres stuff about people killing, being killed and all every day. So much violence and so much hatred and so much destruction. If I was given the chance, I would travel away from the earth in a heartbeat.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I feel ya, but I would rather help everyone if only I knew what to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It might be prudent not to ignore the theory, that there is an interdiminsional race of beings that foster violence in humans because, human suffering and pain is like a drug for them or maybe just cosmic sadists.

If this is the case, we really have no free will and are just pawns in some cosmic game between good and evil.

Musclor was right, let the path to love and light begin with examining my personal motives in all things.

Just another reason to take it "one day at a time"

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes im sorry but im just falling in my own trap when I think there is nothing more that I can do when I cant allways see the direct effect. I know within myself that everything moves towards the light and will make it on its own time. I must give myself more credit to what I do, I mean I did open the eyes to willing family members. Love

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Universal Peace, ET Motivation

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

hehe thats so true.
althought some may not understand, that is why I stuck with planetary

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Now that's something I understand. DarkCyrus if you had said Universal peace versus the humanistic one you described I would have agreed.

However you have to be open to the possibility that what constitutes universal peace may be completely different then what you think peace is. Likewise, I am open to the possibility our galactic neighbors share our idea of what peace is.

[edit on 043131p://8u49 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well i agree that since 9/11 the surge in violence disgusts me. The killing and the madness has to stop!!! No matter what political spectrum one is beleiving in, the violence has to stop. I too would welcome the opportunity to get away from Earth right now as i am sickened by the fighting. perhaps these thoughts are shared by many people and there is a growing frustration which hopefully one day will manifest itself. However i dont think ailens are gonna come down and help us. It is left to us to grow up or incinerate ourselfs in a nuclear holocaust. The choice is ours

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I never realised I was offending people by saying planetary peace, maybe im being missunderstood. Im not sure your aware of this but when any planet becomes more aware, full of understanding and together as one peaceful entity, it raises the level of peacefulness in the universe, every planet counts as one. How can we as a planet together help spread peace and aid in universal peace and love if we cant do it ourself in our own small homeworld compared to the vastness of space.

Im sorry if im making this a conflict of interest but im never refering to one person rather everyone as one. I dont consider this planet at peace with one another not that people dont have love within because everyone has love within and everyone has the ability to make peace become a reality.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I never realised I was offending people by saying planetary peace, maybe im being missunderstood.

I wasn't offended I was just looking for clarification. Although I suppose others who have had negative encounters with the Grays might have taken offence.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Like I said im sorry but if it makes anyone feel better I have been taken since I could remember by more than one different species

-small grey ones
-tall and bony beige skinned ones
-reptile looking ones

I would consider the experience disruptive at times im very affraid when its going on.

But the tall beige one just came to me and showed me something thats all.

Regardless not all people are bad, not all greys are bad, not all reptiles are bad, not all alien species are bad.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ok crazy thought...

literally. political party. like liberals. the green party, conservitives.ect...
any thoughts on what to do...are planet desperatly needs a group like us to change this world.

i have no clue how other politacal parties started out, im only 16 but this world needs a party who is willing to change the world to make it better.if we could find a way to become big then we would be the ones who actually made the final act for the good of are race.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
ok crazy thought...

literally. political party. like liberals. the green party, conservitives.ect...
any thoughts on what to do...are planet desperatly needs a group like us to change this world.

i have no clue how other politacal parties started out, im only 16 but this world needs a party who is willing to change the world to make it better.if we could find a way to become big then we would be the ones who actually made the final act for the good of are race.

I have been thinking about this for a long time and I agree with you.

Originally posted by Nesara
NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Provides forgiveness of credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt as remedy for bank and government frauds;
2. Abolishes the IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government;
3. Initiates U.S. Treasury Bank System, which absorbs the Federal Reserve, and new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
4. Restores Constitutional Law;
5. Requires resignations of current administration to be replaced by Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new elections within 120 days;
6. Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" enabling international banking improvements to proceed smoothly; ends U.S. aggressive military actions immediately, and many more improvements.

www.nesara.us...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
planetary Peace.... You people make it sound so easy yet you fail to bring up the main points as too what is wrong with your every day lives. Give up everything you have, Give up the things you want, these very things you desire are the very things that are causing you suffering and complications. Would life be alot simpler if you did not worry about the material things, only the Esentials of life and happyness. I know I am not happy I wish I could just drop it all but I cling too it as though I was staying a float and this is how I have become a slave to society. As for getting away from earth it is when I'm in the middle of nature with no noise just the noise of nature and its peace that is when I feel at ease and happy.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
me too. i think the world needs more forests in the first place..and we should have manditory classes in school...the forest class. where they start with the basics and works its way up to how to survive and respect nature. with respecting nature comes respect with people. and that is exactly how the world needs to change.

i imagine if i didnt live by a few forests like i wouldnt apreciate it as much. as if some people are afraid to walk in forest or people who dont have dogs to walk.(sorry if i affended you. those were examples of ppl who dont repect nature but its not their falt). they are the people i believe thats why.i think it is smart to have a dog so your kids can walk him in forests. because it is hard to respect something like a forest if youve never been in one before or many times.

Birdman_x

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have felt like that for almost all my life I refuse to work unless im actually helping the world in a way that I feel is right. To this day I still dont know what im going to do, I would in a second give up everything I had there is no hard thing about it I tell my family and friends how much I hate money and how its the main evil. I'am a bit sad that you think im like everyone eles in terms of money and greed.

No money or alot of money your never going to be happy unless thats "all" you care about and that is never a good thing.

Your gonna buy more stuff if you allready have lots trying to fill a void within yourself that will never be filled with money or materialistic needs.

Eliminate money, eliminate classes creating everyone equal and this also means everyone gets the same exact amount of necessities for life. This elminate's need and want and greed which would have created jelousy which would have created hate which in turn would throw you into a materialistic way only caring about money and possesions. One world government following new rewrittin laws, they must be picked out very scrupulously no criminal history follow constitutional law ect. One company throughout the world which would build all these things we need to live like cars houses appliances ect. Everyone would vote and decide on what to build for the people the motive for choice would be only economical, comfort, reliability combined and not take alot of resources we would live by this and would not run out of recourses as fast, never waste anything. The company would own these things and lend them out for a lifetime and they would be responsible for fixing and maintaining these items. We would have focused our efforts in every feild of study/devopment together as one world meaning more would get done and faster instead of focusing on wealth, power, fighting wars to destroy then rebuild, wasting resources having multiple companys compete building different things. We would have saved so much not only that but all the effort rebuilding and destorying would have gone into devolping, growing and building. This society would flourish working in unision together growing spirituality in the world would create peace. We would be way more advanced in technology using it only to help and aid the world and the people. We would have a close connection with the creator no longer would we not understand there is no death and talk to love ones who passed on would be a reality everyday, then we would migrate into space spreading love and building relations with other species forming society's grouping planets and solor system and galaxy together as one loving force.

This is a very quick not really indepth concept I invision.

Any questions that I did not address ask me I have an answer I cannot say everything, there is too much.

Peace and love.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join