It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret KGB UFO Files?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Did anyone happen to see a documentary on sci fi called Secret KGB UFO Files? I happened to catch this yesterday and while I’m leaning to the side of skepticism, I have to admit that it was intriguing. Basically the story goes: In the early 60s the KGB discovered a tomb at the Giza plateau containing an EBE. Luckily there was film footage! HA HA. The grainy film contained footage of archeologists dressed in KGB gear opening the tomb of what was thought to be an ancient Egyptian king. When they do, toxic smoke overcomes one of them and the other two run out. It is later learned that the body isn’t human. The footage looked as if it had been produced to “look old”. Also, included were shots of psychics levitating in the tomb. One thing that caught my attention is the archeologist that was supposed to have been claimed by the “toxic smoke” was later helping move creates of evidence down some stairs. Despite the curious film footage, the documentary was very interesting and had me glued from the jump.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't know how I missed it this show and this information! Thanks for the heads up, it will be on again sometime soon, I'm sure. I'll keep my eyes open for it, and thanks for the information. Any other details you can recall?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've watched that show and I don't remember that part. Maybe they have more than one Secret KGB UFO files. The one I saw had film of some Russian civilians that traveled to Egypt and they were all taken away in a UFO. You couldn't actually see the UFO, just the bright light shining on everybody and then the footage stopped.

I hope they replay that one sometime soon.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
which show did you see?
was roger moore the host?
the reason that I ask is that there are at least 2 documentaries called Secret KGB UFO files. The ones that I am familiar with have nothing to do with Gaza or KGB there uncovering a tomb. there was a kgb autopsy done on an alien but that was from a ship that was supposedly shot down in 1969. here is a link to some info on it:
ufocasebook.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Roger Moore was the host, you can buy at one of those auction sites. Knowing SCI FI I'm sure it will be on 47 times more this week. They had an all day thing going on yesterday. I taped most of it. Aside from the issues I have with the footage, the show itself was outstanding.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok,
Here is what i have been able to uncover so far.
You have the name of the Scifi show correctit is the Secret KGB UFO files.
Now here comes the problem that I ran into.
The only references that I can find dealing with 1969 or in that era, are either one the "crash" (see link above in my earlier post) or supposed investigations that the KGB was doing using remote viewing for the Chamber of Knowledge.

Now as for discovering the Chamber of Knowledge, and the discovery of an alien body, All I can find are references to a "Project Isis" that the KGB conducted in the 1930's. According to the searches that I have done, the KGB worked with the egyptians and uncovered a tomb that had some sort of inscription that basically said " Alien God" In the tomb, they found a small body of non-human origion. There is supposed to be inscriptions all over the interior walls of the tomb. There is also a reference to a "button" but nothing on the "button's " function.
There is also references to wierd radiation in the tomb as well as researchers floating around. From what I have been able to find, everyone present there figured that the place was too dangerous and then either destroyed the entrance or covered it up so that it would not be found again.
After that, there is no mention of an alien body (other than an autopsy of the 1969 alien) nor of the tomb.
Most of the links that I have been able to find on this subject either point back here to ATS, to another discussion board and to our beloved Pravda. So I cannot vouchsafe any of the info (sorry) since I take information form all these sources with a grain of salt until I can find other material to substantiate clams made on any of the sites. (Sorry ATS)

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That was it! Project Isis. Again, I had a gut reaction that the footage was fake. Regardless, the story that was told was amazing.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thanks I also couldn't remember the project isis name. When I did a google search yesterday for chamber of knowledge it sent me here..I liked what I saw and joined up. Also about the russian people being abducted they were members of a cult and a whole bus load of them where taken. So does this mean that the US is going to de-classify all of their top-secret ufo stuff too!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is what I was talking about on my post today and yesterday!!! The scifi channel was showing ufo shows all day and that was the first one... The show was actually called the KGB Ufo Abduction Files.

It was excellent, it also showed the actual video of the craft that was lodged in the ground, you know the picture thats all over the internet! This was the entire film footage , and the egypt information also. The kgb project was called Project Isis by the way. I don't know how to link my other post, but its in the main ufo board. I think its called ufo's on scifi channel today. Lets all talk from their and post our thoughts. Since the thread is already started.

Its been interesting the past few days on the scifi channel!!!!! Alot of info is coming out, especially the movie Out of the Blue, I highly recommend watching if possible.

Take care
MSTKN

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
other interesting things that I "rember" from when I saw this show. The cult of russians that were "abducted" by the "craft" were called "the followers". According to the show, "the followers" were mostly ex-KGB people from project isis, and lots of Russia's top "techies" and scientists of the time. Apparently they looked at the "aleins from orien" as gods of technology. I belive the date of there "abduction" was April 23, 1985. That date was calculated by the followers by figuring the amount of time it would take the electromagnetic waves from the tomb of the alein being opened to get to orion and them to be able to get here.

Apparently the pyramids were built in 10,500 BC to allign with the constillation of orien, at that date, which is also when the resluts from the carbon testing of the relics found in the tomb of "the visitor" indicated. In the show, the Russians determined that the pyramids were actually transmittors, or allignment devices used for interstellar travles. Because of the position of the pyramids in the exact center of the land mass of the earth. There was a bunch of other stuff about that, something about the height and width of the pyramid corrilating with the distance to the sun??? Don't rember exactiallly what that was all about.

What is interesitng is what I read from someone else here on the board who said they worked for the Assosiation for Research and Enlightment, which is a orginization that studdies the prophecies of Edgar Cayance(who has like 14,000 predictions). He or She said that Edgar stated that there has been three apocolypses, one was 200,000 BC the second was 20,000 BC which was the great flood, and the third was 10,500 BC when the egyptians spread and bread with the rest of the races of the world.

This all seems firmillar for some reason.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Wgatenson] Sooo many errors

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Wgatenson]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was very "glued to my seat"as well...
It was very interesting to watch.Some new things mixed with a few old things.Still,very good program.
Gavin6

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I caught it...

It was interesting, though I'm not really sure how much truthful information was contained in the documentary. It was also fairly old, which makes it surprising there isn't much information on what was covered.

The video footage was very questionable, but who knows?

Basically I thought the information was very intersting, but hold the whole documentary in high skepticism.

BTW it aired again today...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am always a little cynical when secret info is made public. Disinformation comes to mind, but I also know that most propaganda is sprinkled with enough truth to discredit those who would let the truth be known. The SciFi show about Project Isis was just enough over the top to make people believe it is all a hoax, but is it really? Seems like Russia went to an awful lot of trouble to investigate a non-issue. The Germans also pursued occult egyption knowledge, as well as Christian artifacts such as the holyn grail and spear of destiny. It also seems that Egypt has gone out of their way NOT to allow further study of the Sphinx, Pyrimids and underground chambers. I always wonder if the true nature of the endless unrest in the middle east is religion, a fight for oil, or really just a race to discover ancient knowledge and power. Most prophacies place aragedon in this area and I wonder if we do someday find a hidden power source that we abuse and distroy ourselves with. The accepted fact that pyrimids were tombs is the most unsubstantiated theory on record, especially in light of the fact that not one mummy has ever been discovered in the Giza Pyrimids. That they were built by primative people who had not yet discovered the wheel is laughable. There is so much facinating reading on other explantions such as 5/5/2000 or The Giza Machine. Theories have the pyrimid as a generator, a pump, a solar telephone (ie: ET Phone Home) an intergalatic light house, etc... and as whacky as some of these theories may sound, most have more validity than the tired old 'Tomb Theory' As for the Sphinx, I have read several hypothosis that date it at 10,500bc or older, by many reputable scientists. I also enjoyed a far fetched theory that explains the head of the sphinx was originally the head of an alien and that the head is so much smaller than the body now because it was carved down to appear like a pharoh's head at a later date. The SciFi TV show featured a lot of references from the book, Project Isis, The KGB's Discovery of the Tomb of the Visitor, by Russian Author Victor Ivanovich. I have tried every book search engine I can think of and can not find the exisitance of this book. Does that seem odd to anyone else? If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a copy of this tome, please let me know. ~mary~
'For those that believe, no explanation is necessary, for those that don't, no explanation will suffice.'
'I'm not paronoid, just well read.'

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I’ve seen that thing long time ago, and recently. It’s a bunch of crap. I would not even call it disinformation, just a bunch of cheap scammers making a buck. The “secret” KGB film is a complete fabrication, and a very bad one at that. Those guys in Soviet uniforms are not soldiers, they don’t even know how to hold a weapon. I saw one guy put his thumb on the muzzle of an AKM. You’ll have you ass torn off for that in basic.

Bad acting all over the place, wrong gear/equipment uniforms/decorations, just a cheap production of god knows what.

A lot of this fake crap has been “leaked” out of Russia after Soviet collapse by entrepreneurial con artists, while the real stuff is just where it was.

Russians always had and still have and always will have extensive paranormal research programs though.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Darn I gotta get cable, or sattelite. Oh wait a minute, can't get the Sci Fi channel in Canada. Darn!

Sounds like a neat show.

Never heard of the sphinx having an alien carved head, just possibly one of a lion, then the body was carved to match the head, then later the head was recarved to match a pharoh. But that's just a rumor as well.. no proof.

Tried to find a reference for Tomb of the Visitor on the web as well. May be an out of print book and therefore hard to find.

Ram

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If your smart.. You might be able to download them.

Theres:
Secret KGB UFO files
Secret KGB UFO abductions files
KGB Paranormal files
The KGB Jfk assassination files

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Those guys in Soviet uniforms are not soldiers, they don’t even know how to hold a weapon. I saw one guy put his thumb on the muzzle of an AKM. You’ll have you ass torn off for that in basic.

Not knocking your take, I agree to some degree. However the issue was addressed on the “documentary”. They were not soldiers, they were archeologists posing as KGB agents. They didn’t want to peak global suspicion.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"they were archeologists posing as KGB agents"

Lunacy. United Arab Republic. Prior to 1972 Egypt was openly under Soviet influence, and Soviet personnel did not have to do any “posing”. Even after Sadat expelled Soviet advisors, his Infitah reform did not effect Soviet influence in any way. Then Sadat was assassinated by religious fundamentalist and succeeded by Hosni Mubarak, and remember that Mubarak was a pilot trained in Frunze, and furthermore, back in 64 he was the head of the Egyptian Military Delegation to the USSR, so the idea of Russian archeologists posing as KGB agents is obscene.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I fail to see what any of that has to do with the decision to dress them as KGB. AND I read nearly half of your post!
Seriously though, I’m simply stating what the narrator claimed. It’s not as if I taped the show. Wait I did tape it.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander
"they were archeologists posing as KGB agents"

Lunacy. United Arab Republic. Prior to 1972 Egypt was openly under Soviet influence, and Soviet personnel did not have to do any “posing”. Even after Sadat expelled Soviet advisors, his Infitah reform did not effect Soviet influence in any way. Then Sadat was assassinated by religious fundamentalist and succeeded by Hosni Mubarak, and remember that Mubarak was a pilot trained in Frunze, and furthermore, back in 64 he was the head of the Egyptian Military Delegation to the USSR, so the idea of Russian archeologists posing as KGB agents is obscene.

The russians may have not need to hide from the egyptians, but if they belived that there was something signifigant there, then it would be in there best interests to hide the fact that had archeologists were investigating that area from competetors like the US.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join