It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Ford...Framed for nearly exposing a cover up, or guilty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im just leaving work now, so i will update this thread, but comments would be great.

Heres the link, a little bit of a read.
But very interesting, was this guy framed??

alienview.net...

mod edit: title Caps

[edit on 2-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
sure he was , ive read alot about him .I believe if you look for timoothy thread about him there is a lot of info on him.I do believe timoothy is trying to do an interview with him but he is hard to get a hold of because he in in a psyco ward in up state new york.I'll u2u him on his progress.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thats the bit that kinda strange, they locked him up in a psychiatric ward?!wtf..

I wonder how much this goes on?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Old thread but interesting, any idea's?
Here's a bit to get you going.

JOHN FORD was the President of the "Long Island UFO Network." On November 24th 1992, an alleged "ALIEN MOTHERSHIP" was shot out of the sky, and crashed in "SouthHaven Park on East Long Island." John Ford's Organization was informed of this occurrence, and conducted an intense investigation of the alleged UFO incident. John Ford then presented what he thought was substantial evidence of the crash, to the American Public. Mr. Ford's investigation must have gotten someone very nervous, because suddenly, John Ford had then become a serious threat to the "Coverup" Forces who have worked vigorously to hide UFO evidence from the Public, for almost 50 years!

NOW, JOHN FORD HAS BEEN JAILED, and languishes
in an institution for the criminally insane!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

John Ford is a personal friend, and I speak with him at least 2x per week when he calls me from the looney bin. If anyone with serious interest in his case wants to get in touch with him, they may do so through me via this site. He is awaiting yet another "competency" hearing. He was, in fact, framed and set-up. I have the original recordings that were doctored up and used to frame him. John is open to speaking with legitimate researchers and can be interviewed either in person or by telephone. *SNIP*
edit on 7-7-2011 by Doct0rZ because: Didn't leave e-mail address

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doct0rZ

I remember talking to John Ford back in 1996 when the Smith Haven UFO crash was becoming well known, would have been Long Island's Roswell...and I remember him being arrested for putting some kind of radioactive isotope or something in someone's toothpaste..some political figure..
my question is how could he HAVE done that?

new topics

top topics

join