Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

There is only one kind of "football".........American football!!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think... Damn I'm having a brain fart... Notre Dames QB has more potential in the NFL then Troy Smith. Even though I friggin' hate Notre Dame! Yes, I know his damn name... I just can't spit it out right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Brady Quinn is his name.

The problem is Quinn's probably going to go in the top 5 and so is Peterson. Our running back position is a lot weaker than our QB. I think we could get Smith in the second round.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
All I have to say is that my NY Jets will dominate next year. Guaranteed ! 12 wins minimum. Mangenius is in the lab right now concocting a plan to create a New World Order in the NFL world. BTW, our backup QB Kellen Clemens is learning under super nerd Chad Pennington. Once Chad's arm gives out Clemens will take us to Lombardi land.

To my soccer fans out there, tell AC Milan they could have Shevchenko all they want. Could care less about a 62 goal record breaking in Stanford Ridge. Not like Im travelling to England and wasting my flyer miles, but Chelsea will dominate for years to come once Kalou gets into the action and team chemistry evolves.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Brady Quinn is his name.

The problem is Quinn's probably going to go in the top 5 and so is Peterson. Our running back position is a lot weaker than our QB. I think we could get Smith in the second round.

Peace

lol yea looks like quinn is going to the raiders.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Oh dear. Started reading this only just now... didn't get to the end... wanted to wind up the jingoistic Dr Love and now there's only soccer people left.

And I'm not even THAT big a fan. I just hate that 'best game in the world' crap. From ANYONE.

Oh well... enjoy...

Whoa easy there buddy. You have to understand the art of football american that is.

Anyways heres some pretty narly hits. This is what american football all about!!
www.youtube.com...

And what an arm!..
www.youtube.com...

And NFL players need a rest? www.youtube.com...
Ya think?

show me a rugby or a soccer player whos faster then devin hester.

GO CANES!

[edit on 123131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
And for the soccer fans. www.youtube.com...

some of these plays i didnt know were physically possible.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I just know that the rest of the world doenst bother with American football... its like rugby, for sissies. I mean, come on... what do you need all that armor for? Take it like a man. Get bloody... get some scars... you want to take a man down... do it, knowing hes going to regret getting back up!

Now theyre even putting more shock absorbing technology into the helmets... COME ON! Rediculous. You dont want to get hurt? Dont play. Go home and play catch with your children.

Rugby and REAL Football are mens games. American football is boring... its continuous stop and go... more stop than go... and they whine like children when they twist an ankle... oh no... I got injured running at a 250 pound man, I didnt expect that for one minute... SUCK IT UP!

Nobody bitches once they get hit. And if rugby players hit like the players did in the NFL they would probably wear pads to. Check out what just making an ankle tackle can do to a defensive player.
www.youtube.com...

And this is a sissy sport???? Are you serious!. OHH theres more...

Football is a violent sport. You dont see injurys like this in fugby.
www.dailymotion.com...

Or like this.
www.youtube.com...

and this..
www.youtube.com...
And i can pull up ALOT more if you would like?
Face it. American football is a MAN'S SPORT! Go watch your sissy rugby players try grab ass each other.

[edit on 013131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Man ive gotten that in my email a couple times pretty funny. Its photoshop of course. Care to try and make up an excuse for the pics below?

Nothin gay about that....
And this...

Again.. this pretty much states the obvious..

[edit on 043131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
well we can all do a quick GIS for pics cant we? So heres a few for you. Kinda funny you berate me for putting up a PS pic then post one yourself. But im sure with gonads as large as yours you'd just stand there like a man with a ball rushing at upto 100mph for your bollox. right? right?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

well we can all do a quick GIS for pics cant we? So heres a few for you. Kinda funny you berate me for putting up a PS pic then post one yourself.

I berateth you oh young chap... LOL. Anyways, you take this way to personal. I didnt berate. Just pointing out the obvious. My pics were better then yours.

But im sure with gonads as large as yours you'd just stand there like a man with a ball rushing at upto 100mph for your bollox. right? right?

Well sh*t they kick each other in the nuts for christ sake. WTF is up with that? I just figured they they stoped feeling down there.

[edit on 053131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i wasn't taking it personal chap, sorry if it came across that way. And whats wrong with a bit of roshambo anyway? ha

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
well, well roshambo is what you call it.... Roshambo should be against the law! You dont serve a man a shot in the pills.:shk:

And did you see my videos?

I like this video.
www.youtube.com...

how would you like to be on the recieveing end of one of these passes?

Leave the real sports for the men!!

[edit on 093131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
With the way Vick has been throwing the ball lately, I'm surprised that anyone is catching his passes.
You call that a 'hit?' How about being hit by either John Lynch of the Broncos or Quentin Jammer of the Chargers?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
havent seen Falcons games this year. Is he short on accuracy and doesnt have the arch in the ball to fit into windows? Because tell us jet fans out here to forget arm strength and realize how good Chad Pennington can be with protection.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The problem with Vick is that he is a southpaw, not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that left-handed quarterbacks never seem to do any good within a few years of coming into the league. Keep in mind, there have been a few exceptions to that rule.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So Steve Young was a southpaw, and he's a hall of famer. One of few , if anything maybe only southpaw in hall of fame. Are you saying Young was groomed under a master for a decade and thats what Micheal Vick needs?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Vick would look alot better stat wise if his recievers could hold onto the ball.
Hes still an amazing athelete. He runs a lil to much. Funny how earlier this year ESPN was all over his jock over that one good game against the bengals whos defense is horrible. They pretty much hailed him as the second coming of christ.
And gimme. I posted some other videos of american football already. Just use the scroll tool.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No matter what anyone says, football(soccer) is the greatest sport :w: on the planet and is the most popular game on this earth, it enjoys a great history too.
Can't wait to see MLS evolve, I like to see championships all over the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Try snagging one of Brett Favre's rockets off a pass, at Lambeau Field, when it is a brisk 30 degrees outside. The football feels more like a brick.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join