It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one kind of "football".........American football!!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol i cant belive you amercains we made football long before you
all you can do is copy make your own sports up!
sam has ruby you made a girly version off it "amercain football"
Smae has cricket all you did is make a lighter bat
and a weak ball

BTW way liverpool is best team in england
also arsenal got juventus that be a good game!
if your amercain dont read this bit you wont understand it...

[edit on 4-4-2006 by redparrot]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The only football i know is when I foot you in the balls for yelling over a match on tv when 1: Nobody, not even the tv, can hear you, except 2: me, who is desperately trying to concentrate on REAL sports games; Unreal Tournament! Yeah!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is this thread still going?

No-one watches your silly stop-start poor excuse for Rugby.

The World watches Football.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redparrot

BTW way liverpool is best team in england
also arsenal got juventus that be a good game!
if your amercain dont read this bit you wont understand it...

Dunno about the best team, but, after last Saturday, I'm certainly of the impression you've got the best supporters! I went to the match (West Brom fan)and we had some top banter with some great scousers at the train station afterwards. Until the stinkies came along and stopped it. Wankers, all it was was a bit of jovial chanting and name calling, with all of us laughing and waving each other off when the train finally arrived. I'm still pissed about spending nearly 40 quid to watch you lot train though! panda pops league here we come! boing! boing!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
American Soccer > American Football

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We call it Football cause we kick the ball with our feet 90-95% of the game. We were calling it Football when you were a tadpole in the pilgrim fathers sack.

[edit on 5,4,06 by ELMO777]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We call it Football cause we kick the ball with our feet 90-95% of the game. We were calling it Football when you were a tadpole in the pilgrim fathers sack.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ha, I rarely visit BTS.. can't believe you got this kind of thread going!
As my old man said.. don't trust a man who doesn't like football (kills me to say it but 'soccer' to you yanks.. urgh I feel dirty saying 'soccer'). He might be true there too! Notice how many countries have pet hates for the US lol.

I love football and yes Arsenal v Juventus tonight.. up the gunners!
Oh and you yanks.. watch Football Factory/ Green Street Elite (football Factory better) You'l love em!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

Originally posted by Kacen
Oh God, not this...

I'm sick of fellow Americans acting so arrogant. "Omgz our sports are the only real sports!111"

Stop acting like America is the center of the world, and perhaps other countries will stop hating us in general.

But we are the center of the world. Stop denying it.

Not the best country oh your always acting like it and for 1 its FOOTBALL NOT SOCCER!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

Originally posted by Kacen
Oh God, not this...

I'm sick of fellow Americans acting so arrogant. "Omgz our sports are the only real sports!111"

Stop acting like America is the center of the world, and perhaps other countries will stop hating us in general.

But we are the center of the world. Stop denying it.

Not the best country oh your always acting like it and for 1 its FOOTBALL NOT SOCCER!

Wait... You are both right... My bad... America is the center of the universe.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In the same way that the chocolate starfish is the centre of a BUTT!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
Why are we still discussing this?

I thought it was already proven that American Football is a much better sport than soccer, that USA is the best in every sport and the rest of the world is gay.

I'd say is time to close this thread.

get a life your all weak over there you copied ruby and put helmets ansd pads on thats it make your own sport up same for football you called it scoccer say the makes me chill

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
Why are we still discussing this?

I thought it was already proven that American Football is a much better sport than soccer, that USA is the best in every sport and the rest of the world is gay.

I'd say is time to close this thread.

get a life your all weak over there you copied ruby and put helmets ansd pads on thats it make your own sport up same for football you called it scoccer say the makes me chill

HEY HEY HEY!!! That was just sarcasm...

Read the thread, I'm not from USA, I don't like American Football...
I love Real Football

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redparrotBTW way liverpool is best team in england

No they're not. The best team would be Chelsea, and I'd count ManUSA, and Arsenal before the RS. And no, for my sins, I'm a Newcastle fan.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

No they're not. The best team would be Chelsea, and I'd count ManUSA, and Arsenal before the RS. And no, for my sins, I'm a Newcastle fan.

Chelsea was eliminated by barcelona, not that i'm a barcelona fan, I'm not
but it seems to me that the team that promised so much is not all that.
Murinio is a great coach , I agree with that, but the team does not that valueble, if you're a coach and you tell your team to play a surtain way, but they cant , they dont got the skills to do what you ask them to.
I personaly wanted them to pass and qualify over barcelona but it showed their limitations.
if sefcenco joins the squad they may have a better chance.
Chealsey is a great team but needs that special moment, for that you need skilled players.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Bah, give it another 5 years and Abramovich will be taking his money elsewhere and Chelski will be another mid-table club with overpaid "stars". What will they do when Terry and Lampard lose touch? Their Youth system looks like a backwoods nursery compared to Manchester Uniteds.

And anyway, Manchester United are still the most hated club for a reason - We're still the best

P.s. Liverpool, best club in the world? They're not even the best club in Liverpool

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by Implosion

Chelsea was eliminated by barcelona...

Chealsey is a great team but needs that special moment, for that you need skilled players.

Come on man, since when were Barcelona a team plying their trade in ENGLAND? Sheeeesh.

Look i don't have much love for Chelsea, but in Joe Cole, Damien Duff, Arejn Robben, Hernan Crespo, and Shaun Wright Phillips, they certainly have the skilled players [Joe Cole, and SWP could be playing on Englands flanks for the next 8-10 years for god sake], and you know, there are many more from their squad I could mention.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Now I aint too keen on American football and I think rugby is far harder a sport, but take a look at this guy. If anyone earns my respect its this man. If only I had a 1/4 of his courage I would be a happier man!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Who is that? That's pretty freakin' amazing!

I heard on ESPN last weekend that a couple of Euro teams were crawling all over each other to sign American Freddy Adu. It was Chelsea and another team I can't remember. I guess DC United didn't want to lose their meal ticket so they forked over the money even though he's basically coming off the bench. Yeah, he must be some kind of crappy player.

BTW, I see AMM has been banned so American football fans have taken another hit.

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How about Canadian football?

We have 8 teams... at one point we had two teams with the same name.. Go RoughRiders! and now we've suspended the operations of a whole team for a season. The unemployment line just got alittle longer in Canada.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join