It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Although there have been thousands of sightings, claimed abductions, etc, is there any solid proof fot the existance of aliens or UFO's? I believe that they do exist, but do not know that they do, because of the complete lack of solid evidence. If anyone reckons they have any strong evidence, please post it here.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Check out the Space Shuttle video's. There are a lot of impressive ones with spacecraft like objects flying in seemingly intelligent ways.

Here are some links:

www.qtm.net...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-12-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mat the conspiracy fan
...is there any solid proof fot the existance of aliens or UFO's?

no (aliens)
no (ufos, if you mean alien spacecraft)
yes (ufos, if you consider that almost all aerial objects start out unidentified and some stay that way)

[edit on 2-12-2005 by rand]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mat the conspiracy fan
is there any solid proof fot the existance of aliens or UFO's?

There is not any solid proof for the existence of extra terrestrial life of any type, unless the possible traces of bacteria carbons in the Mars meteors are to be believed.

As for the existance of UFOs, approx 5% sightings of ariel phenomenon still defy explanation, so UFOs do exist.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is an exerpt from another thread about "Why UFOs visit us" (paraphrasing?)

quote: Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

PROOF, PLEASE PROOF.

quote: Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
We will not be prepared to accept anything outside the box, nor be able to fullfill the prerequisites as long as we require physical tangible proof. The proof is only supplied to us when we no longer hold every bith of information we accept as true up for comparison in our own minds with the only things we can compare them them to. The highest level of comparison we have if we percieve a Godless and universe devoid of any more advanced species is ... ... . . the human race, and what we observe in nature. Would humanity be flying in the air if we had nothing on this planet that demonstrated to us that it is possible?

The only way we can demonstrate we can exist in a tolerant intergalactic partnership is to demonstrate through our actions and behaviors that we truly acknowledge we are not the pinacle. In order to demonstrate we know we are not the pinacle, we will have to exhibit tendancies of tolerance. To have it all presented to us really teaches us nothing but the answers. To learn it for ourselves teaches us to ask the right questions. Perhaps it is our intentionality that is being developed first and foremost. But, how can we get from what is known to what is unknown without first comparing the standards to something greater than what is the greatest thing we know?

The fact that we have so many facts that do not coincide with eachother only makes sense if we grasp for the intangible, instead of relying only on what is tangible.

-The lack of proof may be all the proof we need.

I'm sorry, but that is the best way I can currently address your question, but your points are valid. I made a conscious choice to back the supporting arguements of the author of this thread, because I knew people would totally disregard most of the post because of the jargon the author did use. I did not want to see the author of this thread get totally put down by everyone with no supporters. I also have a reverence for the authors viewpoint and know this thread can both teach me some things, and serve as an effective medium for me sharing some thoughts as well. It is apparent to me also that the original poster of this thread took an interesting angle, but I am willing to see where it leads.

I did not mean to be offensive in any way shape or form, I just thought the author would get some slack, and then who would really learn anything?

Peace,

Edited to add:

The thread I'm refering to is entitled: "Why UFOs visit Earth" in the forum of "Aliens & UFOs". The author of the thread is "Martian6"

posted on 30-11-2005 at 08:03 AM Post Number: 1834455 (post id: 1856348)

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

join