It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tricks that Demons use ! ~~~~ Gossip is the devils tool!~and Man is the devils fool!~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I 've been reading a few posts about Seances and using ouija boards and the like, and remembered something that I read about the 'tricks that demons use' to get people to involve themselves with the Occult....using man for his own personal pleasure , the Devil casts his net and man falls into it.

Be prepared that any dealings with the occult is asking for the Unexpected.....
Evil has many faces, and can transform to what you want it to be...even your dead relatives and pets ....this is all part of their deceit and trickery......once they have you believe that you are speaking with a person or persons you know, then a certain hold takes over.
You begin to imagine that the POWER must come from yourself and you alone know what to Expect.
This is NOT THE CASE!

The Lord said, “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that shouldest keep them from evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.” (John 17:15-16)

When one uses a ouija board or other forms of communicating with the so called '''SPIRIT WORLD'' (and so, they call themselves!) one also opens oneself up to being used as the devils tool.

Eg/
Any FORM of FORTUNE TELLING, whether it is a psychic,tarot,game cards,ouji,Crystal ball,coffee cup reading,tea reading,astrology,angel cards,dowzing(Not sure on the word spelling)water imaging or oil, ETC.......they are all and the same thing!

Quote///
“Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!” (Is.5.21).

GOSSIP.....this is the TOOL that the Devil uses to get your hopes up for any future or past event .....Gossip is the means by what demons use to tell the so called future!
When friends or people gather and gossip, this gets heard by evil spirits and it is then spread to other demons for their eventfull happening(as they see it!)......this pleases the devil because he has achieved what he set out to do.
When one looks for fortune telling, all that one is able to hear is ''Gossip'' that was said at one time .
What exactly has been achieved?
The medium or the so called Psychic has been fooled into believing that they hold the POWER to tell past and future events (of-course our past and our wants for the future is spoken by us and others, in forms of Gossip or idle talk)
This then makes one foolishly believe in fortune tellers and falls into the trap that demons set.
Can a TEST be done to prove this is all the DEVILS trickery?
YES!
Have the name of the Lord Jesus Christ on your mind and keep repeating His name.......one who does the fortune telling will be confused.

The person involved in the occult is rarely aware of what really takes place.......although many believe that the Power comes from their own doing , many unknowingly serve the devil and fall into his cunning trap.

A poem by Paul Harvey......

If I were the devil
By Paul Harvey

I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that the life of animals are valued more than human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the mind of every family member with my agenda;

I would attack the family, the backbone of any nation.

I would make divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so does the nation;

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and movie screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who call themselves authorities and refer to their agenda as politically correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, and the Bible is for the naive;

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I guess I would leave things pretty much the way they are.

feel free to add an opnion...............
helen

[edit on 12/2/2005 by helen670]

[edit on 2-12-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I might just be the devil,

uh, according to your list there.

Seriously....Do you have any proof whatsoever about any of this?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am the devil. roar

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Helen,
I think you find that this website is where you find like minded people. Please feel free check them out at your leasure. Good luck and may the angel of light bless you and keep you.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Raideur

Proof that 'Spirits' in Seances are demons?
When I was involved in Seances, I thought myself superior to others because I could converse with the spiritual world(so it seemed)and others could not.
I also did tarot card readings/mind reading and mild occult of various forms......I was a big fan of U.F.O/alien watching and reading up on the paranormal....although I can only speak of my own experiences, I have read others own experiences in the paranormal and the occult, and they too match up with what i went through.......
Spiritual warfare.............................Unseen Warfare.....DEMONS are fallen angels...

Satan "was cast out into the earth, and his angels were east out with him... neither was their place found any more in heaven" (Rev. 12:7-8).
Where did they go? According to the testimony of Scripture, they dwell in "high places" (Eph. 6:12).
This is also translated as "under the heaven," Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov defines this more clearly when he writes: "The spirit s who refused obedience to God...creep over the earth and fill the space between earth and heaven; whence they are called the spirits of the air, since the air is their habitat" (Arena, ch. 43). Indeed, St. Paul refers to Satan as the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2).

The demonic origin of magical arts is also indicated by St. Macarius: Once Adam "had been deceived, he surrendered his lordship [over the material creation] to his deceiver.
For this reason sorcerers and magicians, through the use of diabolic energy become-with God's allowance--'miracle'-workers': they have power over poisonous snakes and they challenge fire and water, as was exemplified by the followers of Jannes and Jambres who opposed Moses (cf. Ex. ch.7-8), and by Simon who resisted the chief Apostle Peter (cf. Acts 8:18-24)."

Deliver us from the evil one

I can say I do speak from experience .....
helen

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Helen, shouldn't this be on BTS? This has more to do with (your) religion than paranormal studies.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You havent answered my question.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If I were the devil I would:

Infect the Church into demonizing hipocracy, and get them to mandate all hipocrites are essentially hellbound.

I would get the Church to decree that capital punishment / death penalty is not acceptable.

I would tell them that they are all hellbound hipocrites that follow a religion that would not exist if it were not for capital punishment and the death penalty.

I would then laugh ghoulishly for awhile, before they demonstrated the capacity to prove to me they know the truth. Then I would never laugh ghoulishly again.

Peace,
John

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
I might just be the devil,

uh, according to your list there.

Well, I'm not sure that you can prove demons exsist it's like God. I believe in God and I can show you his works but I can't make you believe if you don't want to. I can tell you I believe that trying to see the future is wrong and that there are things that we aren't supposed to know but once again the choice to believe/not believe is yours.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The medium or the so called Psychic has been fooled into believing that they hold the POWER to tell past and future events (of-course our past and our wants for the future is spoken by us and others, in forms of Gossip or idle talk)
This then makes one foolishly believe in fortune tellers and falls into the trap that demons set.

Did Pharaoh fall into a trap set by demons?

Gen 41:29-31
Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land; And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it [shall be] very grievous.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi/
Resurrecting an old thread because I believe it is relevant in todays society.
How many are running to so called fortune tellers and the like,for so called LIES or something of which is already known to them.Why would I need to pay someone to tell me what I already know or what it is I am thinking?
There is an exception to what is known about the future, and that is what is known only through Gods Prophets.
In the Old Tetsament many demons appeared,but only with a likeness of what was expected of them...
Today we have similarities but with a different likeness and people are just as fooled.
Your thoughts?
helen

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I would then laugh ghoulishly for awhile, before they demonstrated the capacity to prove to me they know the truth. Then I would never laugh ghoulishly again.
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

that was well put, like the word, goulish...sounds goulish...

In reference to Helens thread, the poem was brilliant, thank you. I enjoyed reading it very much.... I believe God is totally in control of what is going on, and I am not nieve as to think any of the situations on this planet come as any surprise to God. As relayed to me in the book of Job, Satan needed to consult The LORD God on everything before he commited any temptation and the LORD God had to approve of all the comings and goings of satan. Those two seem to work together on a few projects...according to the book of Job anyway... Satan is not really the nasty one in this picture,,,,,... mankind is choosing to commit crimes and do goulish activities, Satan may tempt, but ultimately man commits the crime, it is the hand of mankind. Someone could tell me to kick a dog or hit a child till the proverbial cows come home and I will not do it.... Really lets give Satan a break here, he is doing what he was designed to do, tempt humans....humans are the silly dumb whatevers to do the crap.

Not that I hold a flag for Satan, but he has been defeated by Christ in the ressurection shuffle, he has lost his hold...humans are the ones who are addicted to pain and suffering, Jesus through his death, makes it clear satan has been defeated.

top topics

join