It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Info needed for a UFO photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew more about this paticular set of UFO photos?

I'm not sure if these are all from the one sighting or not.
Not sure if they are real or proven fakes.

Wondering if there is a video of this type of UFO at all?

The only info i've ever really read about these is that your ment to be able to see x amount of 'bearded' pilots in one of them - whatever that means.

This looks like a frame from a video:

All photos off this gallery: www.spacejay.com...

I've seen something very similar to this in the night sky. What i saw thou was huge, it was near the top of cloud height and was still about an inch in size from my point of view on the ground. I would say it was more rectangular but from these photos, it could of just been at an angle which gave it that shape. The best way to describe the colour of what i saw was to compare it to how fire shifts between yellow and orange.

These photos are probably the best example of trying to explain the colour of what i've seen, so does anyone have anymore info on these ones?

Any popular sightings of rectangular craft?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I don't think I have ever seen these before, but if there is a video, it must be interesting.

The object seems too bright for its surrounding's. There is little to no illumination around the object.

I will not say anything more because I have nothing to say.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ive seen a few videos with these big glowing discs, particularly in that "open your eyes" video.

I'm pretty much past the point of being skeptical on ufos and aliens. They are here and I'm just gonna wait till the government gets around to realizing I can deal with it.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by articulateka0s]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hello

Source : ufocasebook.com...

"This dramatic photograph is just one of many photographs taken by Carlos Diaz. He is a very controversial figure in Ufology. Alleging to be a contactee, and making direct alien contact, he is considered a charlatan by many Ufologists, yet his photos and videos have been accepted by some. This one was taken in 1992, in the same area where he continues to contact alien beings."

I have the video of the ufo. Basically you can see the object suspended in the sky, sometimes vibrating and shooting a red laser beam. I'll upload the video if someone is interested.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That website loses a lot of credibility when it tries to pass of photos of clouds as UFO photos.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
I have the video of the ufo. Basically you can see the object suspended in the sky, sometimes vibrating and shooting a red laser beam. I'll upload the video if someone is interested.

Fire it up dude! I want to see the video.

The picture is very intriguing.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I just can't believe those photos.
but who knows.

video. Please?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
this one is the real deal. I image the inside of the ufo looks something like this:

...with all kinds of mad-crazy techno music booming through the night sky. *massive thumping trance bass*

Rock on party aliens, rock, rock on!

[edit on 2-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i remember a few years ago seeing an episode of Unsolved Mysteries where they had a UFO sighting in it. The ufo was bright red glowing (like this but red) and a bunch of soldiers on an air base followed it and it got real close to them and as they described it "blew up into 7 pieces" and all the pieces flew off together. it was something like that but the pics on here look similar to the ufo depicted in the episode.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
That website loses a lot of credibility when it tries to pass of photos of clouds as UFO photos.

Agreed. Not just one cloud, but multiple clouds as UFO's. Posting natural phenomenon as UFOs taints the remaining images legitimacy levels.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
With just modest enhancement the pics show a definite edge on the object, probably cut-n-paste after blurring, then reblurred.

Here's the full version of the image above:
photobucket.com...

Now look at #065, with the contrast cranked up the same way.

There's no light on the trees, just the light shining "through" them. If that object was behind them and glowing that strongly the trees would be edge-lit. If I had to guess, I'd suspect a slide sandwich.

(!@#$!!geocities--gotta get more throwaway accounts...)

[edit on 2-12-2005 by rand]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't care who you are, that there's funny.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok, i uploaded 3 videos of Carlos Diaz. They were taken in November 1991, June 1992 and May 1993. I zipped them in one file.
To download the file, CLICK HERE (32.7 Mo, Divx 5 Codec Avi).

Notice that these footages have been taken during the intense period of the famous Mexico wave (see my thread : The Unbelievable Mexico Wave), which is for me one of the best evidence of ufo presence.

The object looks quite similar to others photographs taken at the same period by other people.
For example here is a photo from a Police officer in 1991 in Mexico : Mexico, 1991
Here is another taken by in Pueblo, Atcixco in 1991 by a police patrol : Mexico, Pueblo, Atcixco 1991
And this one was taken in Tlaxacaca, also in 1991 : Mexico, Tlaxacaca 1991

So, Did Carlos Diaz had real sightings, or did he took advantage from the real wave to make hoaxes ? I don't know. When i first saw these pictures and videos of Carlos Diaz, i thought it was a hoax. There were too perfect. In fact, i never looked closely to this case, because i believe there is no proof that it is real or hoax. This is not the case for other events in Mexico during the Wave. The best example is the multiple-witnesses unbelievable disc sighting which happened during the Solar Eclipse (see the thread i linked to for more informations).

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As hokey as as the Diaz stuff looks, he has a lot of respected UFO investigators in his corner. Including Jaime Maussan, Robert Dean, and J. Antonio Huneeus.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I keep wondering why they have those cute little plastic stars in the windows.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Actually, some of the Carlos Diaz footage reminds me of the time Greg Brady freaked Bobby out by projecting the UFO thing on the bed sheet in the back yard and blowing that freaky whistle. What was that thing on Greg’s lip?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh my Gawd those Calos Diaz videos are so Cheeseball I almost cried laughing. He even tried the lame Billy Meir UFO behind the tree. Even Billy's attempt over 30 years ago was better than this "in the dark glowing balloon behind a potted plant trick. Someone please stop the madness!

top topics

join