It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me as the Men In Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lol! Look at this picture of me! I am dressed up as the Men In Black lol!

What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Awesome!

That playground in the background looks pretty empty..
What did YOU do with everyone!? huh?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No spacedoubt, those are the portables for the school that we use for the middle school. Everyone else is doing the stupid parade. Which they parade around the center of the blacktop. I am suprised there is no one else in the picture cause I mean all 400 kids in the school are out there. The green thing in the backround is a eucalyptus tree.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Are you sure bud?
You look mighty proud of SOME recent accomplishment.
You didn't send them to Orions Belt or something, did you?

[edit on 2-12-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Lol. Ya my costume almost got voted best costume. But as usual, this one guy wins. There is too much sun to see th ID badge. But it shows a picture of tommy lee jones and it says MIB in huge letters. I was fox mulder before and it used to be Mulders ID badge. The mulder costume wasn't as good but still creative.

Next year (coming soon!) I'll use picture for my avatar.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Are you sure bud?
You look mighty pround of SOME recent accomplishment.
You didn't send them to Orions Belt or something, did you?

the same thought crossed my mind lol

CT U look adorable!! I think U make a wonderful MIB

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You look like Frank Sinatra!!

I wasn't aware MIB wore fedoras. I bet if you wear that to school the girls won't be able to keep their hands off you.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
*Ahem* and i quote "you make that suit look good"

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
lol dude....thats cool....all you need now is the driving licience and the black car!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
CT,

Just remember to brush up on your, "MR. ANDERSON" voice.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
nice man lol....u look pimpish

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ya I wish I had a picture of a whole bunch of girls behind me. That would be hilarious! Ya at a halloween dance I went to, this girl randomly put her hand on my shoulder and I think she forgot that she did it because i looked at her and she blushed and took it off lol. This girl has had a crush on me for awhile. She always runs away when I am in the room and she thinks I am always looking at her. I know that she's there even though she covers up her face but I just pretend to not know. One time in drama (I am a pretty good actor and I have a great singing voice) this friend of mine said you have a crush on Conspiracy Theorist06! (he didn't really say CT06) then she took my hand and put it around her waist. Random. Sorry this is sort of off topic but since you guys say I look good then I just had to mention it. I am rambling on wow look at that time fly.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Here is a picture of me at the halloween dance. No one dressed up though so I looked and felt like an idiot. Anyway on the right is my best friend Kent and on the left is this kid who is really annoying and I wish he wasn't in the picture. There should have been two girls by my side.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
thats kewl man it reminds me of the record hop that i used to go to in middle school....around my way... thats bringin back alot of memories...some bad ones too...ehhhh...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its too bad girls really weren't all over me. Tsshh dudes, this generation of kids is sooo gay. I mean the homosexual gay and the 'stupid' meaning of gay. I mean if some boy walked in and was wearing pink and black and looked like... a gay.........person than every girl would be at his feet. But when a guy like me walks in with a sexy straight tuxedo than they don't say a word? I mean really WTF is wrong with people now a days. Not just girls itsl ike everyone except me. I am not into most of the trends. I don't know why. Is anyone else kind of like a rebel, except I don't wear like ragedy clothing, but I don't follow the trends.

No, seriously, men who are straigh are getting really homo now a days. I mean now my friend likes to shop for clothes. He gets these t-shirts with words on him to show off. I swear one of these days I am gonna get a shirt that says. "I am just wearing this so I can get extra attention." That would be funny. Why do young guys now have girlfriends. Maybe I lack phermones.

I need to make a new thread on why I do not have pheremones. Does any other guy not have em. Cause I must be lacking them badly. I mean I don't want a GF but I would like to see some attention from girls. At least getting them to talk to me. I mean I have never had a girl like me. This one girl talks to me but she doesn't love me. Odd aliens must have tooken them out of me. They might have. I mean I am pretty sure they gave me an implant(weezy ERb knows all about that).

top topics

join