It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello folks, I'm brand spanking new here, I found this site while searching different conspracy topics on the web and son!!!!! I had no idea anybody had a site like this. Isn't the internet awsome I have only been into computers since 2000, until then I didn't even know how to turn one on if you can believe that. I'm looking foward to getting to know some of you better and learning more about what's going on in the world. There is so much information out there these days its plum mind boggling hopefully I'll be able to sort some of it out and heck, I might even get abducted by a flying saucer if I'm lucky. LOL nah, that'll never happen. Anyway it's good to be sharing the same planet with you. Just think If you had have been born a hundred years earlier we might have missed each other.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Burnt Offering]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Burnt Offering!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Burnt Offering. I think you will really enjoy being a member of this comunity.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello
and welcome
I too was thrilled to find this site

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
Hello folks, I'm brand spanking new here,

You wish to be spanked already? But you just got here.

I might even get abducted by a flying saucer if I'm lucky.
LOL nah, that'll never happen.

Saturday night 8pm on the roof, be there, please have a large sign with your name on it and hold it up. You are scheduled to travel to Sirius by class1 express, stopping only at alpha centuri for refuelling and refreshment breaks. Please do not miss the rendevous as the next spaceship to be in your area is not scheduled until 2012 when the mass evacuations take place.

Anyway it's good to be sharing the same planet with you. Just think If you had have been born a hundred years earlier we might have missed each other.

Never, cos you would have been born then too.. its the masterplan
Travel may have been difficult however especially as my records show I was a Nepalese Sherpa at the time.

In all seriousness though, welcome aboard. have fun and enjoy..

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for that whole hearted down home come in take your shoes off, have a beer, coffee or whiskey welcome. Its good to be here.

Say Ma'et I noticed you have the Boys Scout Symbol on your avatar as many others do here as well. Correct me if I am wrong that is the boy scout symbol??

top topics

join